Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

gasnades

Post New Thread Reply   

xmdxtremekiller
Old 03-16-2004 , 18:52   gasnades
Reply With Quote #1

um i installed the gas nade plugin everything works ok but when some1 dies from the gasnade it counts as suicide for the guy who died from it not a kill for the one who threw the gasnade.what do i have to do
tnsk8er27
Old 03-16-2004 , 20:27  
Reply With Quote #2

um i think thats what its supposed to do
tnsk8er27
Old 03-16-2004 , 20:28  
Reply With Quote #3

you could rewrite it to make it so it counts as a kill
MagicShot
Old 03-16-2004 , 22:31   Umm
Reply With Quote #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnsk8er27
you could rewrite it to make it so it counts as a kill
See this...

http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=109

This is a Suggestion by Freecode on Radius Damage.. Would be a good thing to impletement..
Send a message via MSN to MagicShot Send a message via Yahoo to MagicShot
xmdxtremekiller
Old 03-16-2004 , 22:50  
Reply With Quote #5

it already has radius damage lol
MagicShot
Old 03-16-2004 , 22:58   hmm
Reply With Quote #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by xmdxtremekiller
it already has radius damage lol
Your not reading it proporly...

Not Radus Damaged thats attched to the player that is causing the damage though.. so it counts as a player kill.. thats the whole point of the suggestion.. Yes We know we can do radius damage... but not attach the

U get what I am saying now?
tnsk8er27
Old 03-16-2004 , 23:06  
Reply With Quote #7

YEAh listen to magicshot hes my dawg (lol) he knows what hes talkin
about!

GOGO |v|agic$h0t!!!
DoubleTap
Veteran Member
Old 03-16-2004 , 23:46  
Reply With Quote #8

Gasnades is one of them sweet plugins I would like to have if it works the SAME way as AMX... if you make it with the same name with different functions I doubt it will be as sweet...

Vic/DT
Old 03-16-2004 , 23:59   Umm
Reply With Quote #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoubleTap
Gasnades is one of them sweet plugins I would like to have if it works the SAME way as AMX... if you make it with the same name with different functions I doubt it will be as sweet...

Vic/DT
I am just talking about adding the kill count flag identifyer so the player that threw the nade would get credit for damage and kill..
xmdxtremekiller
Old 03-17-2004 , 00:08  
Reply With Quote #10

Code:
#include <amxmodx> #include <Vexd_Utilities> new const SMOKEGRENADE_MODEL[] = "models/w_smokegrenade.mdl" //---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- public plugin_init() {     register_plugin("Gasgrenades", "1.2", "RichoDemus/AssKicR/T(+)rget")     register_event("TextMsg", "TextMsg", "b", "2&#Game_radio", "4&#Fire_in_the_hole")     register_cvar("amx_gasnades", "1")     register_cvar("amx_gasdmg", "10")     register_cvar("amx_gascheck", "3")     register_cvar("amx_gasradius", "200")     register_cvar("amx_smokegasp", "1")     register_cvar("amx_gasobeyFF", "1") } //---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- public plugin_precache() {    precache_sound("player/gasp1.wav")    precache_sound("player/gasp2.wav") } public gas(id) {     new grenadeid     new string[32]     grenadeid = get_grenade(id) // Find a smokegrenade     if(grenadeid > 0)     {         Entvars_Get_String(grenadeid, EV_SZ_model, string, 31)         if(grenadeid && equali(SMOKEGRENADE_MODEL, string)) // If we find the same smokegrenade as the last time         {             new player[3], inum, Float:temp_grenade[3], grenade[3], players[32]             if(get_cvar_num("amx_gasobeyFF") != 1)                 get_players(players, inum) // Get number of players             else             {                 new FFOn = get_cvar_num("mp_friendlyfire")                 if(FFOn == 0)                 {                     new team[33]                     get_user_team(id, team, 32)                     if(equali(team, "CT"))                         get_players(players, inum, "ae", "TERRORIST")                     else                         get_players(players, inum, "ae", "CT")                 }                 else                     get_players(players, inum) // Get number of players             }             Entvars_Get_Vector(grenadeid, EV_VEC_origin, temp_grenade) // Get the position of the grenade             grenade[0] = floatround(temp_grenade[0])             grenade[1] = floatround(temp_grenade[1])             grenade[2] = floatround(temp_grenade[2])             for(new i = 0; i < inum; ++i) // Loop through all players             {                 get_user_origin(players[i], player) // Get the position of the player                 new distance = get_distance(grenade, player)                 if((distance < get_cvar_num("amx_gasradius"))) // Check who is standing close                 {                     if(get_cvar_num("amx_smokegasp") != 0)                     {                         if(get_cvar_num("amx_gascheck") >= 1)                         {                             new number = random_num(1, 2)                             if(is_user_alive(players[i]))                             {                                 switch (number)                                 {                                     case 1:emit_sound(players[i], CHAN_VOICE, "player/gasp1.wav", 1.0, ATTN_NORM, 0, PITCH_NORM)                                     case 2:emit_sound(players[i], CHAN_VOICE, "player/gasp2.wav", 1.0, ATTN_NORM, 0, PITCH_NORM)                                 }                             }                         }                     }                     message_begin(MSG_ONE, get_user_msgid("Damage"), {0,0,0}, players[i])                     write_byte(30) // dmg_save                     write_byte(30) // dmg_take                     write_long((1 << 16)) // visibleDamageBits                     write_coord(grenade[0]) // damageOrigin.x                     write_coord(grenade[1]) // damageOrigin.y                     write_coord(grenade[2]) // damageOrigin.z                     message_end()                     if(is_user_alive(id))                         ExtraDamage(players[i], id, get_cvar_num("amx_gasdmg"), "gasgrenade")                 }             }             set_task(get_cvar_float("amx_gascheck"), "gas", id) // If the grenade still exists we do a new check in get_cvar_num("amx_gascheck") second         }     } } //---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- public grenid(id) {     new string[32], grenadeid     grenadeid = get_grenade(id)     Entvars_Get_String(grenadeid, EV_SZ_model, string, 31)     if(grenadeid && equali(SMOKEGRENADE_MODEL, string))         set_task(0.8, "gas", id) } //---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- public TextMsg() {     if(get_cvar_num("amx_gasnades") !=1)         return PLUGIN_HANDLED     new name[32]     read_data(3, name, 31)     new id = get_user_index(name)     set_task(1.0, "grenid", id)     return PLUGIN_HANDLED } //---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ExtraDamage(id, attacker, damage, weaponDescription[]) {     if(is_user_alive(id))     {         new userHealth = get_user_health(id)         set_user_health(id, userHealth - damage)         if(userHealth - damage <= 0)         {             logKill(attacker, id, weaponDescription)             if(get_user_team(id) != get_user_team(attacker))             {                 // The person dying shouldn't get negative credit for this kill (so add it back)                 set_user_frags(id, get_user_frags(id) + 1)                 // The killing should get credit for the frag                 set_user_frags(attacker, get_user_frags(attacker) + 1)             }             else             {                 // The person dying shouldn't get negative credit for this kill (so add it back)                 set_user_frags(id, get_user_frags(id) + 1)                 // The killer killed a teammember or self                 // Engine gives credit for the kill so let's take away that + 1                 set_user_frags(attacker, get_user_frags(attacker) - 2)             }         }     } } //---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- /* Log a kill using standard HL-logging format */ logKill(attacker, victim, weaponDescription[]) {     // Save Hummiliation     new namea[24], namev[24], authida[20], authidv[20], teama[10], teamv[10]     // Info On Attacker     get_user_name(attacker, namea, 23)     get_user_team(attacker, teama, 9)     get_user_authid(attacker, authida, 19)     // Info On Victim     get_user_name(victim, namev, 23)     get_user_team(victim, teamv, 9)     get_user_authid(victim, authidv, 19)     // Log This Kill     log_message("^"%s<%d><%s><%s>^" killed ^"%s<%d><%s><%s>^" with ^"%s^"",     namea, get_user_userid(attacker), authida, teama, namev, get_user_userid(victim), authidv, teamv, weaponDescription) } //---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- get_grenade(id) {     new iGrenade = FindEntity(-1, "grenade")     while(iGrenade > 0)     {         // client_print(id, 2, "Found Entity (Grenade) id %d", iGrenade)         new GrenOwner = Entvars_Get_Edict(iGrenade, EV_ENT_owner)         if(GrenOwner == id)             return iGrenade         iGrenade = FindEntity(iGrenade, "grenade")     }     return 0 } //----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
can you guys fix it cause i dont know how to code