Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

How to restrict players from joining a certain team?

Post New Thread Reply   

slothinab0x
Old 09-13-2015 , 18:38   How to restrict players from joining a certain team?
Reply With Quote #1

Hello. Recently my server has been getting trolled by some players when playing mg_100traps_v4_1 on CS:GO. Basically what the players would do, is join the game late into the round, and join the CT team, therefore restarting the round and resetting everyones progress. So I was wondering is there a way to restrict it so on that map, it is impossible to join CT? I already have mp_limitteams 0 and some other similar cvars, but if you have any suggestions or help, that would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

EDIT: I got some info from a player that they cannot join CT manually, how they join it is by pressing "Auto Select"

Last edited by slothinab0x; 09-13-2015 at 19:22.
hamilton5
Veteran Member
Old 09-14-2015 , 01:03   Re: How to restrict players from joining a certain team?
Reply With Quote #2

why would the map have CT spawns? use a plugin like spawn tools and remove CT spawns? similar cvars like mp_humanteam ?
Sprilo
Old 09-14-2015 , 02:44   Re: How to restrict players from joining a certain team?
Reply With Quote #3

Try 'mp_humanteam t'
slothinab0x
Old 09-15-2015 , 18:19   Re: How to restrict players from joining a certain team?
Reply With Quote #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamilton5 View Post
why would the map have CT spawns? use a plugin like spawn tools and remove CT spawns? similar cvars like mp_humanteam ?
It doesn't have CT spawns but you can still join the team by exploiting the Auto-Choose option. It just spawns you somewhere in the skybox or something, all you see is black. I will try it out, thanks.