Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

[paid request]

Post New Thread Reply   

HawkXD
Old 08-30-2015 , 08:37   [paid request]
Reply With Quote #1

Last thread was in wrong section so here:

Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message #1
I need someone to code for money (paypal) pm me your skype for more information.

The gamemode you need to code: HNS & BlockBuilder.

What needs to be done:
Shop Plugin = We write a !shop in the chat then there is list of stuff you can buy with stuff
Points Plugin = When a guy kills the enemy they get X amount of points and with that points we can buy stuff with

XPMode Plugin = This everytime we win a round he gets X amount of XP and when he has reached certain amount of XP he gets leveled up and when he gets leveled up he can upgrade his health (get more HP) and more

Chat Tags Plugin = When a player is admin / vip / user / builder they have specific chat tag like [Admin], [Owner], [Builder], [User], [VIP] etc etc...

VIP Plugin = VIP when they donate X amount of money to our paypal account they get automatic VIP and with VIP you get custom trails, models, hats & more stuff (I'll tell you if you're here.)

Modification to the gamemode (HNS & Blockbuider) = We need some modifications to the gamemode to fix some stuff like better colors in chat better blockbuilding menu & improvements on the plugin.

My steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/hawkxdxd/