Clan Tag Checker v2.0
- by v3x
So.. How is this different from the "Clan Tag Protection" plugin? I'll tell you.. You have a file in this one, in which you can store tags/Steam ID's/comments. Also, another nice feature about this plugin is that you can actually add tags to the file from a command, in-game! I'll go more into depth about that in a bit..
- amx_addplayer "Tag Here" <nick,#userid>
- amx_addsteam "Tag Here" "STEAM_0:0:129394"
- THE STEAM ID MUST HAVE QUOTES AROUND IT TO WORK!
The above commands will automatically format a line containing the tag/authid and put it in the file.
When the player connects or changes his name, the plugin will automatically go through the list and try to find that tag is the player's name. If it does, it will kick him with the message "Clan Tag Protected" after 3 seconds. Then it'll display a message to all players.
File Format: ( clan_tags.ini goes in your /configs directory! )
"LoCk !" STEAM_0:0:293023
You can also add comments by adding an ' ; ' in front of the line like so:
; this is a comment, it won't be read as a tag
- - Add checking of duplicate tags with the same auth ID's in the command. Changed .txt to .ini .
- Add tag remover command
- Add optional immunity and reserved slot flags
- v1.0 - Initial plugin release
- v1.1 - Added/adjusted in-game commands
- v2.0 - Largely rewritten & fixed a few bugs
You cannot have "double quotes" in the clan tag itself! The plugin will automatically remove them. Maybe in a future release I will make it so you can use quotes.
If you remove someone's tag from the list, and they are in the game and they change their name to something else, they will be kicked because it's going to go by the old name. Nothing major, just thought I'd point that out.
I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THAT YOU DON'T EDIT CURRENT PLAYERS FROM THE FILE WHILE THEY ARE IN-GAME! ( It could kick them and they'd have to reconnect )
Want a version that doesn't check bots? Go here: