Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

FF2 Waka Flocka's Bosses (Removed Leaving Forums Click To Read More)

Post New Thread Closed Thread   

WakaFlocka
Old 05-02-2015 , 16:59   Waka Flocka's Bosses (Removed Leaving Forums Click To Read More)

Hello Guys i'm sorry but it's time for me to go i finally got to talk with asherkin as well as other people but asherkin won't listen after everyone was against him i will provide the chat log for you guys that we had with asherkin as well as some other people. But After 2 hours of constant arguing asherkin refused to listen and left the chat log. I'll make my point 1 last final time since i'm leaving here it is. Ravens has been rigging models for some years now and the way he does it is he gets models from sites and rigs it with tf2 bones to make it work with tf2 obviously now if he takes the models from the site he didn't make the model since he downloaded a finished model already so with that being said shouldn't he get copyrighted? No asherkin hasn't removed any of his bosses since he released his thread here's more proof on top of that friagram still hasn't provided any evidence he created it. Another thing that pissed me off is this statement from asherkin asherkin: he doesn't need to provide proof, I belive him as an admin you can't do that take your job more seriously please if he can't provide proof you have no right to take it down more information about copyright discussion can be round in the chat log which i will provide to you guys so you can understand cause i know some people on the forums understand copyright laws properly another reason i'm leaving is 2 much fighting and war if it isn't obvious enough after my 1st 5 bosses people started talking s*** due to their jealously these people are sarysa m7 chdata friagram (i'm not suprised) shadow scoot sauce (omg this guy) you know you guys don't need to be jealous of me you can be a good 3d modeler if you put your mind to it but talking shit to someone just because your jealous is unacceptable please change your life you guys don't do this to another person in the future i'm 90% sure it's going to happen anyway based on the things these terrible people have done. Here's what ravens told me once "why go the forums if all there is a bunch of fighting" -ravensbro those were his exact words when i was talking to him 1 day he's absolutely right everytime i post a new boss all there is haters/jealousy running their mouth (you guys know who you are i don't need to say names) Shout out To the People Who Are Respectful and replies appropiately and to those people who complimented my bosses. For Those People Don't worry Add Me On Steam and i will give you my new bosses that i will work on i aint posting it here though as i gave you my reasons why i'm quiting alliedmodders. I'm still going to remain a 3d modeler after this entire incident it's not going to stop me from making more progress and providing entertainment to the GOOD PEOPLE they know who they are. I enjoyed working with people here it's been a nice long time while it lasted from march 2015 to jan 2016 but unfortunately asherkin wont listen and i know he never will. I understand why ravens left the forums along time ago and eggman he told me the whole story back then when i wasn't around people accusing him of stealing without proof like most of the people here do say stuff without proof or evidence behind it that's what made him leave and i don't blame him at all he came back due to GOOD people wanting him to continue making bosses for them but again none of this should happen alliedmodders should be more strict about respecting players cause that never happens on alliedmodders there's always that 1 guy who just KEEPS RUNNING THEIR MOUTH NON STOP (you guys know who you are) I think i covered everything. My last words are Special thanks to Ravens Taught Me Rigging Nope.Avi Taught me Unwrapping Custom Textures To Bosses + Very Respectful And Mature Transit Of Venus CFG Fixer helps me with all my cfg problems and always willing to help regardless if he is busy real nigga right here daftpan And Lastly Nergal Coding Teacher FREE Taught Me The basics Of Coding Thanks Nergal These People Are Excellent people i wish you the best in the future stay cool guys avoid hanging with these people i mentioned above at all costs. I feel like i'm forgetting something to say so i will update this with some more last words if i have anything else to say. RIP WAKA FLOCKA FLAME MARCH 2015 - JAN 27TH 2016 *Moment Of Silence*

The Chat Log With Asherkin + Other People Only 3 quaters of it i accidently x out of the chat and lost the rest of it lol
Code:
πŸ…ΌπŸ…ΆπŸ…ΆπŸ…°πŸ† | General Giggy has been invited to chat.
πŸ…ΌπŸ…ΆπŸ…ΆπŸ…°πŸ† | General Giggy entered chat.
πŸ…ΌπŸ…ΆπŸ…ΆπŸ…°πŸ† | General Giggy: Hello
asherkin: hi
πŸ…ΌπŸ…ΆπŸ…ΆπŸ…°πŸ† | General Giggy: How are you two today?
πŸ…ΌπŸ…ΆπŸ…ΆπŸ…°πŸ† | General Giggy: So what are the rules regarding copyright material?
asherkin: well I for one would much prefer to not be dealing with yet more waka flocka induced drama
πŸ…ΌπŸ…ΆπŸ…ΆπŸ…°πŸ† | General Giggy: Especially when the person claiming has no documents and or evidence backing his claim?
asherkin: really, really simple
asherkin: AlliedModders reserves the right to remove any content from its site for any reason. AlliedModders also reserves the right to refuse, or deny permission to, restore any content removed as a result of a DMCA takedown notice.
πŸ…ΌπŸ…ΆπŸ…ΆπŸ…°πŸ† | General Giggy: Understandable.
πŸ…ΌπŸ…ΆπŸ…ΆπŸ…°πŸ† | General Giggy: However there is no evidence backing his claim.
πŸ…ΌπŸ…ΆπŸ…ΆπŸ…°πŸ† | General Giggy: As he has stated himself that he is not the copyright holder.
{GPG} Waka Flocka Flame: o giggy
{GPG} Waka Flocka Flame: also
{GPG} Waka Flocka Flame: look at this
πŸ…ΌπŸ…ΆπŸ…ΆπŸ…°πŸ† | General Giggy: From my understanding, there is no copyright as of this moment.
{GPG} Waka Flocka Flame: not only
{GPG} Waka Flocka Flame: that
asherkin: as his post (correctly) explained, it's a transformative work
πŸ…ΌπŸ…ΆπŸ…ΆπŸ…°πŸ† | General Giggy: Looks to me like Friagram wanting to take away Waka's right to use public files.
{GPG} Waka Flocka Flame: asherkin: he doesn't need to provide proof, I belive him
asherkin: and I already explained that isn't the case
asherkin: if the original copyright holder (i.e. not you) has an issue with his use then they can take it up with us and we'll remove it as well
asherkin: I'm really not going to explain US copyright law for a 2nd time tonight
{GPG} Waka Flocka Flame: where's your proof friagram is the original creator
{GPG} Waka Flocka Flame: all u said is this
{GPG} Waka Flocka Flame: asherkin: he doesn't need to provide proof, I belive him
asherkin: and I already explained that isn't the case
{GPG} Waka Flocka Flame: thats no proof
πŸ…ΌπŸ…ΆπŸ…ΆπŸ…°πŸ† | General Giggy: You don't need to, As i fully understand them.
πŸ…ΌπŸ…ΆπŸ…ΆπŸ…°πŸ† | General Giggy: Waka.
asherkin: especially since it's mostly irrelevant since the download link was removed because we chose to
{GPG} Waka Flocka Flame: at all whatsoever
asherkin: not due to a DMCA takedown
πŸ…ΌπŸ…ΆπŸ…ΆπŸ…°πŸ† | General Giggy: So what was the reason for you removing the DL link?
πŸ…ΌπŸ…ΆπŸ…ΆπŸ…°πŸ† | General Giggy: not saying it was you personally.
πŸ…ΌπŸ…ΆπŸ…ΆπŸ…°πŸ† | General Giggy: Or was there no given reason?
asherkin: it can be as simple as "frigram asked us to" if that makes you happy
{GPG} Waka Flocka Flame: asherkin
asherkin: the point of the matter is that the link was removed because we belive him to be telling the truth
{GPG} Waka Flocka Flame: where is your proof friagram is the original creator
πŸ…ΌπŸ…ΆπŸ…ΆπŸ…°πŸ† | General Giggy: oh
πŸ…ΌπŸ…ΆπŸ…ΆπŸ…°πŸ† | General Giggy: So he presented no proof
πŸ…ΌπŸ…ΆπŸ…ΆπŸ…°πŸ† | General Giggy: none whatso ever?
asherkin: only what's in the thread
πŸ…ΌπŸ…ΆπŸ…ΆπŸ…°πŸ† | General Giggy: So just because you believed him means you took his down?
{GPG} Waka Flocka Flame: nope just screenshots thats it i can take screenshots of a downloaded model in blender 2
{GPG} Waka Flocka Flame: thats prooves nothing
asherkin: which is convincing enough given waka's history (and the history of ff2 modeling in general)
asherkin: Giggy: basically
πŸ…ΌπŸ…ΆπŸ…ΆπŸ…°πŸ† | General Giggy: History has nothing to do with it.
πŸ…ΌπŸ…ΆπŸ…ΆπŸ…°πŸ† | General Giggy: Is waka making money off of these models?
asherkin: history has everything to do with it
πŸ…ΌπŸ…ΆπŸ…ΆπŸ…°πŸ† | General Giggy: Is waka gaining some type of profit?
asherkin: don't know, don't care
asherkin: don't want contested content on our site
πŸ…ΌπŸ…ΆπŸ…ΆπŸ…°πŸ† | General Giggy: He's just supplying the community with models that he spent hard work on
πŸ…ΌπŸ…ΆπŸ…ΆπŸ…°πŸ† | General Giggy: Oh I see.
asherkin: good for him, maybe he should avoid pissing people off
{GPG} Waka Flocka Flame: dont start asherkin
{GPG} Waka Flocka Flame: hang on gigy
{GPG} Waka Flocka Flame: look at this
asherkin: then they might not come out of the woodwork every time waka kicks off
πŸ…ΌπŸ…ΆπŸ…ΆπŸ…°πŸ† | General Giggy: We are dealing with an incompentent admin and someone who is taking sides instead of doing the right thing and judging both sides equally.
{GPG} Waka Flocka Flame: http://puu.sh/mM5iX/332b3239ad.png
{GPG} Waka Flocka Flame: look at that
πŸ…ΌπŸ…ΆπŸ…ΆπŸ…°πŸ† | General Giggy: Just because "oh he did this in the past" means he's going to throw you under the bus.
{GPG} Waka Flocka Flame: he keeps saying i piss people off but doesn't do shit about other people
Strike Freedom Gundam (Pencil) has been invited to chat.
Strike Freedom Gundam (Pencil) entered chat.
asherkin: both sides have been judged equally, welcome to the world of ~context~
πŸ…ΌπŸ…ΆπŸ…ΆπŸ…°πŸ† | General Giggy: I have yet to see that.
Strike Freedom Gundam (Pencil): hi there
πŸ…ΌπŸ…ΆπŸ…ΆπŸ…°πŸ† | General Giggy: Seems to me like you're just talking shit to waka because of past incidents.
πŸ…ΌπŸ…ΆπŸ…ΆπŸ…°πŸ† | General Giggy: Hello, how are you?
{GPG} Waka Flocka Flame: http://puu.sh/mM5iX/332b3239ad.png
Strike Freedom Gundam (Pencil): im good
{GPG} Waka Flocka Flame: this alone proves my point
{GPG} Waka Flocka Flame: and this
asherkin: Giggy: yes, he's a consistently problematic member
asherkin: of 3000 active members
{GPG} Waka Flocka Flame: https://forums.alliedmods.net/showpost.php?p=2386824&postcount=162
asherkin: that's fucking saying something
πŸ…ΌπŸ…ΆπŸ…ΆπŸ…°πŸ† | General Giggy: Provide me with some documentation.
πŸ…ΌπŸ…ΆπŸ…ΆπŸ…°πŸ† | General Giggy: Provide me with some screenshots.
{GPG} Waka Flocka Flame: who me?
{GPG} Waka Flocka Flame: https://forums.alliedmods.net/showpost.php?p=2386824&postcount=162
πŸ…ΌπŸ…ΆπŸ…ΆπŸ…°πŸ† | General Giggy: From my point of view, it's favoritism.
πŸ…ΌπŸ…ΆπŸ…ΆπŸ…°πŸ† | General Giggy: Just because one person said something that they couldn't back up, waka's material get's taken down.
πŸ…ΌπŸ…ΆπŸ…ΆπŸ…°πŸ† | General Giggy: I'm not defending waka because he is my friend, i'm defending him because he's been treated wrong.
asherkin: he'd have a lot more symathy if it wasn't for his history on AM
πŸ…ΌπŸ…ΆπŸ…ΆπŸ…°πŸ† | General Giggy: I know of both Friagram's and Waka's.
πŸ…ΌπŸ…ΆπŸ…ΆπŸ…°πŸ† | General Giggy: Both are assholes.
πŸ…ΌπŸ…ΆπŸ…ΆπŸ…°πŸ† | General Giggy: Both are disrespectful.
asherkin: he's still around because he DOES contribute to the communty in between bouts of crazy ranting
{GPG} Waka Flocka Flame: history of more incidents like this you mean http://puu.sh/mM5iX/332b3239ad.png
{GPG} Waka Flocka Flame: ya
πŸ…ΌπŸ…ΆπŸ…ΆπŸ…°πŸ† | General Giggy: Waka, plesae stop posting the same screenshot.
{GPG} Waka Flocka Flame: no i want him to understand its not me all the time
Strike Freedom Gundam (Pencil): but he not do any copyrights
asherkin: Giggy: I know neither outside of what gets reported
πŸ…ΌπŸ…ΆπŸ…ΆπŸ…°πŸ† | General Giggy: Not saying you do.
Kvn0201 [BE] has been invited to chat.
πŸ…ΌπŸ…ΆπŸ…ΆπŸ…°πŸ† | General Giggy: I was stating of my knowledge.
Kvn0201 [BE] entered chat.
πŸ…ΌπŸ…ΆπŸ…ΆπŸ…°πŸ† | General Giggy: About Friagram's abusiveness on his servers
πŸ…ΌπŸ…ΆπŸ…ΆπŸ…°πŸ† | General Giggy: About Waka's disrepsectfulness to other people.
Kvn0201 [BE]: euh ...
πŸ…ΌπŸ…ΆπŸ…ΆπŸ…°πŸ† | General Giggy: Hello, how are you?
Kvn0201 [BE]: what is this ..
Kvn0201 [BE]: i'm  great ... ty you ?
πŸ…ΌπŸ…ΆπŸ…ΆπŸ…°πŸ† | General Giggy: We are discussing a topic about false claims and some other things
πŸ…ΌπŸ…ΆπŸ…ΆπŸ…°πŸ† | General Giggy: I'm great aswell, I appreciate you for asking.
Kvn0201 [BE]: false claims ?
{GPG} Waka Flocka Flame: yes sir
{GPG} Waka Flocka Flame: about my deidara boss
asherkin: Giggy: my point is that people are judged based on what they post on AM
πŸ…ΌπŸ…ΆπŸ…ΆπŸ…°πŸ† | General Giggy: Friagram claims that Waka's material is copy righted.
πŸ…ΌπŸ…ΆπŸ…ΆπŸ…°πŸ† | General Giggy: And I understand that.
πŸ…ΌπŸ…ΆπŸ…ΆπŸ…°πŸ† | General Giggy: I don't expect you to base your opinions on something you don't know about.
Kvn0201 [BE]: Where did he got this 'material'
{GPG} Waka Flocka Flame: from firepowered server public server
πŸ…ΌπŸ…ΆπŸ…ΆπŸ…°πŸ† | General Giggy: It was downloaded from a public server.
asherkin: and based on friagram's and waka's history on the forum I belive his claim to be correct
{GPG} Waka Flocka Flame: i simply replaced the heads and arms and legs to save time since rigging takes a long time as we all know
Kvn0201 [BE]: so ... it is downloaded from something that was open to the public?
{GPG} Waka Flocka Flame: yes sir
Kvn0201 [BE]: so what is the problem
asherkin: unfortunately Valve are silly and do not require any copyright licensing on server content
asherkin: unlike modern games, because this started being a problem
{GPG} Waka Flocka Flame: asherkin removed my deidara boss
{GPG} Waka Flocka Flame: due to copyright
{GPG} Waka Flocka Flame: thats what happened
{GPG} Waka Flocka Flame: false obviously were discussing now
πŸ…ΌπŸ…ΆπŸ…ΆπŸ…°πŸ† | General Giggy: From what I know.
πŸ…ΌπŸ…ΆπŸ…ΆπŸ…°πŸ† | General Giggy: and the Copyright Act of 1974.
πŸ…ΌπŸ…ΆπŸ…ΆπŸ…°πŸ† | General Giggy: 76*
πŸ…ΌπŸ…ΆπŸ…ΆπŸ…°πŸ† | General Giggy: Waka is using this material to provide for servers.
πŸ…ΌπŸ…ΆπŸ…ΆπŸ…°πŸ† | General Giggy: He is gaining no profit
πŸ…ΌπŸ…ΆπŸ…ΆπŸ…°πŸ† | General Giggy: He is gaining no revenue.
asherkin: content posted publicly != content in the public domain
asherkin: money has no factor in copyright law
{GPG} Mega Man X has been invited to chat.
Kvn0201 [BE]: if  he "replaced the heads and arms and legs"  he made his own thing
{GPG} Mega Man X entered chat.
πŸ…ΌπŸ…ΆπŸ…ΆπŸ…°πŸ† | General Giggy: I realize that.
Kvn0201 [BE]: you can't have any copyright on that
πŸ…ΌπŸ…ΆπŸ…ΆπŸ…°πŸ† | General Giggy: ^
{GPG} Waka Flocka Flame: ^
asherkin: that's a derrivative work
Kvn0201 [BE]: people who make parody's on songs
asherkin: parody is a protected class of derivative work
Kvn0201 [BE]: don't break copyright laws
πŸ…ΌπŸ…ΆπŸ…ΆπŸ…°πŸ† | General Giggy: Waka is doing a service by providing models for servers.
Kvn0201 [BE]: so why would this
asherkin: seriously people, where is waka pulling you from
asherkin: Giggy: yes, he is, and that's cool
asherkin: UNTIL there are complaints
{GPG} Waka Flocka Flame: sir i'm proving that your wrong here please just take responsibility for once
πŸ…ΌπŸ…ΆπŸ…ΆπŸ…°πŸ† | General Giggy: Complaints for an asshole who's job is to be an asshole?
πŸ…ΌπŸ…ΆπŸ…ΆπŸ…°πŸ† | General Giggy: From what i'm seen, Friagram has done nothing but bash waka.
πŸ…ΌπŸ…ΆπŸ…ΆπŸ…°πŸ† | General Giggy: He bashes him for his quality
πŸ…ΌπŸ…ΆπŸ…ΆπŸ…°πŸ† | General Giggy: He bashes him for using public items
πŸ…ΌπŸ…ΆπŸ…ΆπŸ…°πŸ† | General Giggy: What's next?
{GPG} Waka Flocka Flame: i agree with giggy i noticed that on all his posts
πŸ…ΌπŸ…ΆπŸ…ΆπŸ…°πŸ† | General Giggy: There is no reason for this content to be removed, just because friagram gets his panties in a twist.
πŸ…ΌπŸ…ΆπŸ…ΆπŸ…°πŸ† | General Giggy: There is no proof of copyright
asherkin: I assume none of you mind if I share this conversation with other AM stuff?
πŸ…ΌπŸ…ΆπŸ…ΆπŸ…°πŸ† | General Giggy: Please go ahead.
Kvn0201 [BE]: So  wait what is even the bigg deal  because he used some model ...  he doesn't even get any money for it ...
Kvn0201 [BE]: what is the fricking point ...
{GPG} Mega Man X: public downloads are allowed
Kvn0201 [BE]: if he got money for it i would get the problem but he doesn't
πŸ…ΌπŸ…ΆπŸ…ΆπŸ…°πŸ† | General Giggy: Friagram is just trying to make waka's job hard.
πŸ…ΌπŸ…ΆπŸ…ΆπŸ…°πŸ† | General Giggy: I would agree.
Kvn0201 [BE]: Well it seems like he is ...
Kvn0201 [BE]: And  can we get this over fast...
πŸ…ΌπŸ…ΆπŸ…ΆπŸ…°πŸ† | General Giggy: If waka was to make some sort of profit off of these items, I would agree with removing the product.
πŸ…ΌπŸ…ΆπŸ…ΆπŸ…°πŸ† | General Giggy: however.
asherkin: whether you belive it or not, friagram has the law on his side
πŸ…ΌπŸ…ΆπŸ…ΆπŸ…°πŸ† | General Giggy: So what you are telling me is
{GPG} Waka Flocka Flame: wrong
Kvn0201 [BE]: What is his deal anyway...
asherkin: while he elected to go through different channels, he could have filed a DMCA takedown with our registered copyright agent and we would have been compelled to remove it
πŸ…ΌπŸ…ΆπŸ…ΆπŸ…°πŸ† | General Giggy: Allied Modders is a corrupt organization?
asherkin: same as any other site
Kvn0201 [BE]: Why would he not be allowed to use it ...
asherkin: and that takedown notice would have been perfectly legitimate
πŸ…ΌπŸ…ΆπŸ…ΆπŸ…°πŸ† | General Giggy: He has no proof for his claim.
Kvn0201 [BE]: He doesn't get payed for it ....
Kvn0201 [BE]: this has no point
Kvn0201 [BE]: just let him use the them thing
Kvn0201 [BE]: what does it matter
asherkin: Giggy: the DMCA doesn't require proof
asherkin: shitty law is shitty, but it is law
asherkin: it's 23:19 here, so I am off for the evening
Kvn0201 [BE]: nobody is getting happy from not using the model ... atleast a few people will be happy with the model
Kvn0201 [BE]: ash it is 0:20 here...
{GPG} Mega Man X: asherkin just admit your wrong for once and waka didn't copyright
{GPG} Waka Flocka Flame: friagrams claims are false
asherkin: Kvn0201 [BE]: my appologies for having to go to work in the morning
{GPG} Waka Flocka Flame: ya he has work so?>
asherkin: Mega Man: the law is clear, our policy is clear, my stance is clear
πŸ…ΌπŸ…ΆπŸ…ΆπŸ…°πŸ† | General Giggy: Even tho there is no infringement.
πŸ…ΌπŸ…ΆπŸ…ΆπŸ…°πŸ† | General Giggy: if anything it's a parody work
Kvn0201 [BE]: So ... you guys do realize that we have this 'problem' over a model in a Game!
Kvn0201 [BE]: Why is this even a thing ...
asherkin: because US server hosts are anal about the DMCA
{GPG} Waka Flocka Flame: ya but its unfair all i want to do is give entertainment to the forums asherkin is trying his hardest to stop that
Kvn0201 [BE]: are they anal ?
asherkin: and if we don't comply the plug get's pulled on our servers
Kvn0201 [BE]: okay lol
{GPG} Waka Flocka Flame: everyone loved the deidara boss kvn was present while we fought that fool
Kvn0201 [BE]: yea ...
{GPG} Waka Flocka Flame: so y ruin peoples entertaintment asherkin just let me repost since friagram has no proof
{GPG} Mega Man X: Yeah I liked the deidara boss
asherkin: anyway, in the words of higher up the AM org chart regarding this situation: "NOPE, he can suck on this dick"
πŸ…ΌπŸ…ΆπŸ…ΆπŸ…°πŸ† | General Giggy: Some staff you got.
asherkin: Waka: in case I wasn't entirely crystal before, no, posting it again will result in a ban
asherkin: keep posting original content, not friagrams
{GPG} Mega Man X: asherkin copyrighted Waka's stuff
{GPG} Waka Flocka Flame: quit being rude and sexual here were not being rude to you sir
πŸ…ΌπŸ…ΆπŸ…ΆπŸ…°πŸ† | General Giggy: But it's not his content.
asherkin: apparently Waka has stepped on many toes
πŸ…ΌπŸ…ΆπŸ…ΆπŸ…°πŸ† | General Giggy: HE IS NOT
πŸ…ΌπŸ…ΆπŸ…ΆπŸ…°πŸ† | General Giggy: THE COPYRIGHT
πŸ…ΌπŸ…ΆπŸ…ΆπŸ…°πŸ† | General Giggy: HOLDER
πŸ…ΌπŸ…ΆπŸ…ΆπŸ…°πŸ† | General Giggy: He said it himself.
{GPG} Waka Flocka Flame: asherkin your really pissing my off
{GPG} Waka Flocka Flame: actually
{GPG} Waka Flocka Flame: ya
{GPG} Waka Flocka Flame: now that i think of it
asherkin: don't care, don't post the model on AM
{GPG} Waka Flocka Flame: he did admit that
πŸ…ΌπŸ…ΆπŸ…ΆπŸ…°πŸ† | General Giggy: Mk
πŸ…ΌπŸ…ΆπŸ…ΆπŸ…°πŸ† | General Giggy: Waka
asherkin: I'm sure you can find others
πŸ…ΌπŸ…ΆπŸ…ΆπŸ…°πŸ† | General Giggy: just got make another model
asherkin: hell, make one
πŸ…ΌπŸ…ΆπŸ…ΆπŸ…°πŸ† | General Giggy: It's easy.
πŸ…ΌπŸ…ΆπŸ…ΆπŸ…°πŸ† | General Giggy: That way
πŸ…ΌπŸ…ΆπŸ…ΆπŸ…°πŸ† | General Giggy: We beat the law
πŸ…ΌπŸ…ΆπŸ…ΆπŸ…°πŸ† | General Giggy: and piss of Friafuck
πŸ…ΌπŸ…ΆπŸ…ΆπŸ…°πŸ† | General Giggy: We are just talking to some low level errand boy.
asherkin: word of advice: screencast you making it to avoid this in the future
asherkin: you really aren't
πŸ…ΌπŸ…ΆπŸ…ΆπŸ…°πŸ† | General Giggy: I obviously am.
πŸ…ΌπŸ…ΆπŸ…ΆπŸ…°πŸ† | General Giggy: You're sending it to someone higher up.
πŸ…ΌπŸ…ΆπŸ…ΆπŸ…°πŸ† | General Giggy: So you are obviously lower in the CoC than someone.
{GPG} Waka Flocka Flame: lol
πŸ…ΌπŸ…ΆπŸ…ΆπŸ…°πŸ† | General Giggy: hey waka
πŸ…ΌπŸ…ΆπŸ…ΆπŸ…°πŸ† | General Giggy: Go get someone to claim copyright on friagram's material.
πŸ…ΌπŸ…ΆπŸ…ΆπŸ…°πŸ† | General Giggy: by their logic.
πŸ…ΌπŸ…ΆπŸ…ΆπŸ…°πŸ† | General Giggy: It should work.
{GPG} Waka Flocka Flame: ya lol
πŸ…ΌπŸ…ΆπŸ…ΆπŸ…°πŸ† | General Giggy: Don't bother providing evidence.
{GPG} Waka Flocka Flame: na asherkin wont do shit
{GPG} Waka Flocka Flame: probably another 1 of his shithead admin wont either
{GPG} Waka Flocka Flame: thats how these people are
asherkin: Giggy: I handle anything to do with the forum, there are 3 other core AM staff members, dealing with finance, infra, and SM
πŸ…ΌπŸ…ΆπŸ…ΆπŸ…°πŸ† | General Giggy: So ashe, do you have anything else to further prove the level of corruption in your organization? Or can I go back to playing my games?
πŸ…ΌπŸ…ΆπŸ…ΆπŸ…°πŸ† | General Giggy: You also play favorites.
asherkin: hey, I didn't drag you into this

Waka Flocka's Bosses For remembrance

1. The Real Gangsta Spy

my favorite boss

2. G-Nine

also my favorite boss gangsta spy and g-nine top 2 bosses

3. Lieutenant General Jonathan

theme's badass looks rage everything i enjoyed playing as this boss

4. Stylish Raptor

A creepy epic weird boss

5. Super Handsome

extremely handsome you'll probably drool over his looks

6. Knuckles

probably my 2nd favorite sonic character since he's he's a real ass nigga

7. Sergeant Major Robinson

robinson has jonathan and adam's back no matter what

8. General Of The Army Adam

leader of the army as you can see he's a general highest military rank that there is watch out for this guy he'll eat you alive

9. Sonic.exe V3

I Made Him Much More Scarier Then The 1 m7 posted i made his teeth bigger sword bigger and ravens made the blood more realistic + his rage makes people fall out of their chairs lmfao

10. Shadow The HedgeHog

ULTIMATE LIFE FORM was more badass then sonic my opinion

11. LagSpiker V2

here's the story of lag spiker 1 day me and nope.avi decided to make a cool boss from scratch so what i did was literaly opened up blender playing around with stuff and found a good tool in blender called the sculpt mode i used that to create spikes in the back of his head i immediately started falling in love with the character all ready then after showing nope.avi he said you should call it lag spiker i said hey thats perfect but i noticed he said lag before the spiker so that got me thinking lets make his rage give you a blue screen of death with a crazy loud error sound that was literaly perfect but it's not over yet nope.avi decided to also add blue screen of death eyes to make him look even better and scarier like a real computer hacker at that moment i knew that everything about this boss is perfect sounds rage, appearance and personality it was fun making this boss thanks nope.avi for the idea's and the unwrapping of textures and thats the end of the story of lag spiker he shall be missed

12. Robert The Ghost

i love making people getting scared so on halloween i decided to make a scary boss with yet another loud crazy jump scare sound with an overlay lel

13. Kakashi Hatake

my child hood right here 2002 is when it all started so why not make a boss out of these guys for tf2 it was fun fighting the quadro

14. Naruto Uzumaki

my child hood right here 2002 is when it all started so why not make a boss out of these guys for tf2

15. Sasuke Uchiha

my child hood right here 2002 is when it all started so why not make a boss out of these guys for tf2 it was fun fighting the quadro

16. Sakura Haruno

17. Deidara

I was Building The Akatsuki Villain Organization but NOOO i get falsely accused on copyright material without any proof or evidence long story scroll up for more information but anyways it's 2 late now you guys should of thought about your actions (you know who you guys are) (as for good people) i am still building akatsuki i'm working on itachi atm once i finish building the akatsuki my next challenge since my server does FF2 challenges it's going to be defeat all members of the akatsuki yup thats 10 members i already have 2 8 more to go and yes its possible fnaf squad took 103 tries (a guy rolled instant kills on rtd lmfao thats how we won) Thats all i have to say i made this last part of my thread for a remembrance of my bosses for new people who wanted to know the bosses i posted in the 1st place before i decided to take it down

Last edited by WakaFlocka; 01-28-2016 at 21:25. Reason: remembrance of bosses
Scoot Sauce
Old 05-02-2015 , 20:04   Re: Waka Flocka's Bosses

Credit the creators of the model or skin
Old 05-02-2015 , 20:07   Re: Waka Flocka's Bosses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scoot Sauce View Post
Credit the creators of the model or skin
How old r u?
Scoot Sauce
Old 05-02-2015 , 20:11   Re: Waka Flocka's Bosses

Quote:
Originally Posted by WakaFlocka View Post
How old r u?
17...... that has nothing to do with the topic at hand
I just asked to give credit to the creators :I
Old 05-02-2015 , 20:14   Re: Waka Flocka's Bosses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scoot Sauce View Post
17...... that has nothing to do with the topic at hand
I just asked to give credit to the creators :I
lol do you say that to other peoples bosses

Last edited by WakaFlocka; 05-02-2015 at 20:15.
Wliu
Veteran Member
Old 05-02-2015 , 20:26   Re: Waka Flocka's Bosses

Quote:
Originally Posted by WakaFlocka View Post
lol do you say that to other peoples bosses
They just happen to credit the creators unlike you, so no?
Veteran Member
Old 05-02-2015 , 20:26   Re: Waka Flocka's Bosses

Well, you do need to give credit for Knuckle's model as you didn't make the model.
Old 05-02-2015 , 20:28   Re: Waka Flocka's Bosses

*Sigh*
I just asked to give credit
I am not getting angry at you in any way shape or form
I am just recominding to give out credits to the model/skin creators
For example
http://tf2.gamebanana.com/skins/134355

Just a suggestion
Old 05-02-2015 , 20:33   Re: Waka Flocka's Bosses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wliu View Post
They just happen to credit the creators unlike you, so no?

I'm Sureeee they do

Last edited by WakaFlocka; 05-02-2015 at 20:36.
WakaFlocka
Old 05-02-2015 , 20:34   Re: Waka Flocka's Bosses

Quote:
Originally Posted by WildCard65 View Post
Well, you do need to give credit for Knuckle's model as you didn't make the model.
it's called rigging into tf2 bones nothing wrong with that either and i did fix his hair using blender
Closed Thread