Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

StayPlay40K BOSSES (DELETED)

Post New Thread Reply   

stayplay40k
Old 05-01-2015 , 08:45   StayPlay40K BOSSES (DELETED)
Reply With Quote #1

Last edited by stayplay40k; 05-09-2017 at 10:37.
Haxray
Old 05-01-2015 , 09:35   Re: StayPlay40K BOSSES
Reply With Quote #2

Could we at least get some info on these bosses? I have no idea what either do, and I sure as hell don't want to download them with how they look. This looks like full on virus bait.
WildCard65
Veteran Member
Old 05-01-2015 , 09:55   Re: StayPlay40K BOSSES
Reply With Quote #3

Just going to say this, the plugins rar file is not needed... 2 reasons. A) This is the major reason: You included a lot of unused subplugins binaries. Looks like you just archived your entire freaks folder. B) You only use 2 stock abilities and the following 3rd party ones: shadow93_abilities, halloween_2014, ff2_bosstweaks. Just link to the thread where subplugin can be downloaded.

Last edited by WildCard65; 05-01-2015 at 09:56.
nope.avi
Old 05-03-2015 , 14:22   Re: StayPlay40K BOSSES
Reply With Quote #4

Also add pictures
Old 05-05-2015 , 22:55   Re: StayPlay40K BOSSES
Reply With Quote #5

Just letting you guys know what StayPlay40k Stole the Caleb Soundfiles from my beta videos which is bad way to start your Freak Fortress 2 boss maker career... can you please remove the Caleb from your boss download if not you might get banned for stealing the idea/soundsclip from me.
and before you say "but neon you aren't working on the Caleb" ... Yes i'm working on it i decided to only do the caleb from blood 2: the chosen and I only stopped to see if someone can create the model for me since i'm horrible at modeling.

Last edited by neon_inferno; 05-06-2015 at 03:46.
nope.avi
Old 05-07-2015 , 05:23   Re: StayPlay40K BOSSES
Reply With Quote #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by neon_inferno View Post
Just letting you guys know what StayPlay40k Stole the Caleb Soundfiles from my beta videos which is bad way to start your Freak Fortress 2 boss maker career... can you please remove the Caleb from your boss download if not you might get banned for stealing the idea/soundsclip from me.
and before you say "but neon you aren't working on the Caleb" ... Yes i'm working on it i decided to only do the caleb from blood 2: the chosen and I only stopped to see if someone can create the model for me since i'm horrible at modeling.
You should add evidence to your post to solidify your accusation
Old 05-07-2015 , 21:22   Re: StayPlay40K BOSSES
Reply With Quote #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by nope.avi View Post
You should add evidence to your post to solidify your accusation
Blood 2's Caleb Beta 2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nBvKetecdas

Blood 2's Caleb Beta 3: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nBvKetecdas (the main video of where he might of stolen the sound off)

here you go and also go download his caleb boss and listen to his sounds it's obviously they taken from my video.