The First CS:S/CS:GO Blockmaker Plugin Finally Released!
A Imported mod from CS 1.6 called "BlockMaker" is an additional mod that works nicely with the Hide'N'Seek mod but you can use it however you like.
This mod gives you the ability to spawn a variety of blocks around a map and the ability to save/load them in the same exact location on new round or map.
- Say in chat !bb to open the blockbuilder menu
- To grab a block you must have spawned the block first and then by aiming at the block press the number 2 on the menu to grab and place the block.
- Create a block by aiming at the floor or a wall.
- Convert block you are aiming at to the selected block type.
- Delete block you are aiming at.
- Rotate the block you are aiming at.
- Optional noclip and godmode to make creating blocks easier.
- Snapping option so when creating and moving blocks, they snap into place next to, above or below other nearby blocks.
- Snapping gap option to leave a gap between blocks when they snap together.
- Save all blocks to file using mapname, will load on map load. Save folder: \sourcemod\data\
- Look at a block to see what type of block it is. (currently disabled, but can be enabled in source code.)
- Transparency options (changing the visibility of the block.)
-Server Ops can edit the 'blockbuilder.blocks.txt' file to specify alternative block models (path: \sourcemod\configs\)
There's no cvars yet but worry not we've got plenty of commands
- !bb / sm_bb (Activates Blockbuilder Menu!)
- !blocksnap (Enables/Disables Block Snapping... Shortcut to option in bb menu)
- !snapgrid <value> / sm_snapgrid (Sets distance between each block in snapgrid... Shortcut and alternate solution to values in BB Menu)
- !unitmover (Enables advanced block moving menu... Allows you manually set rotation/position... Aim at block and type !unitmover)
CVAR: sm_blockbuilder_prefix (Changes Blockbuilder messages prefix. Default: [BlockBuilder]
CVAR: sm_blockbuilder_random_cooldown (Changes cooldown between uses of Random block for each player. Default: 60 seconds a la 60
- +grab - Bindable command that grabs block
- -grab - Bindable command that releases block
- tgrab - Bindable command that grabs/releases block depending on it's state
- Platform (A platform you can stand on)
- Bunnyhop (A platform that disappears for a short period of time after touching it)
- Damage (Hurts you if you stand on top of it)
- Healer (Heals you if you stand on top of it)
- No Fall Damage (You don't take any damage if you fall onto it)
- Ice (You slide around like you're on ice)
- Trampoline (Throws you up in the air)
- Speed Boost (Throws you forwards in the direction you're looking)
- Invincibility (Player becomes invincible for a set amount of time)(timer can be set in \sourcemod\configs\blockbuilder.blocks.txt)
- Stealth (Player becomes invisible for a set amount of time)(timer can be set in \sourcemod\configs\blockbuilder.blocks.txt)
- Death (Player dies instantly)
- Nuke (Destroys all players on the other team unless a player has invincibility)
- Camouflage (Player looks like the other team for a set amount of time)(timer can be set in \sourcemod\configs\blockbuilder.blocks.txt)
- Low Gravity (Jumping from this block you get low gravity for 3s)
- Fire (Another damage block)
- Slap (You get slapped!)
- Random (Random between Invincibility, Stealth, Camouflage, Boots Of Speed, a slap, deagle, grenades or death!)
- Honey (Player moves slowly like they're stuck in honey)
- CT Barrier (Only Terrorists can pass through these blocks, pushes back Counter-Terrorists)
- T Barrier (Only Counter-Terrorists can pass through these blocks, pushes back Terrorists)
- Boots Of Speed (Player runs fast for a set amount of time)(timer can be set in \sourcemod\configs\blockbuilder.blocks.txt)
- Glass (Same as platform but looks like a transparent pane of glass)
- Bunnyhop - No slow down (Same as bunnyhop block but you don't slow down after landing)(timer can be set in \sourcemod\configs\blockbuilder.blocks.txt)
- Delayed - same as the bunnyhop block but longer disappearance (timer can be set in \sourcemod\configs\blockbuilder.blocks.txt)
- Awp (Only terrorist can gain a Awp, has only 1 bullet, 1 Awp per round)
- Deagle (Only terrorist can gain a Deagle, has only 1 bullet, 1 Deagle per round)
How to install
I added all the files to the zip and are in the correct path, all you have to do is unzip to the server.
Hide n' Seek (Modified Version To Work With BlockBuilder)
[CS:GO] Movement Unlocker
(Fixes duckhoping and bunnyhopping speed issues and such.)
- Credits to Necro for the original 1.6 version.
- Special thanks to Zephyrus for creating a css/csgo version through private request.
- Props to Techknow for creating/helping me with models.
- Much appreciation to Oshizu for helping with major code/bug fixes and additions. Aswell as being main programmer of the CS:GO Blockmaker project/plugin...
- Credits to the people who made the images I used for the models. (Google is your best friend )
Also thanks Arclight and others who helped and tested.
- Thanks aswell to Schpraaankiii for posting his updated/fixed versions of Blockbuilder while OP had unfixed errors
(sorry if I forgot anyone else!)
Version 1.0 - Official Release
- Fixed occassional reset of transparency on some of blocks
- Fixed Honey Block resetting if placed next to other block
- Made Blockbuilder's messages white colored and prefix purple
- Added cvar sm_blockbuilder_prefix for changing Plugin Prefix as requested.
- Updated some of command names to support using them from chat
- Fixed desychronized effect time values due to using hardcoded ones rather the ones from config
- Fixed bug which caused Anti-CT & Anti-T blocks to be solid to players from their own teams...
- Added Block Properties to Bunnyhop - No Slowdown Block
- Bunnyhop, delay, Bunnyhop No Slowdown can now be used from any directions and not just up...
- Managed to fix major issue which was getting stuck in blocks like bunnyhop, delayed and such after they re-appeared
- Random Block is now usable, enjoy!
- Added Cvar 'sm_blockbuilder_random_cooldown' which decides cooldown between random block uses for each player.
- Rewritten the way Honey, Fire and Heal Blocks work.
- Nerfed Boots Of Speed velocity.
- Fixed another slowdown issue with honey block, hopefully last one.
- Removed unintentional leftover part of code which made plugin execute cvars from config. Now you can use server.cfg for your desired changes
- Fixed Death Block Not Killing Players
- Added +grab and -grab and tgrab commands for picking up blocks... Thanks to Kwelje
- Added extra confirmation menu before saving/loading blocks
- Mr. Death Block's wild ride never ends. Another fix which fixes all issues with the block... Once more thanks to Kwelje
- Touching death block from any side will result in player's death now
I'll be really busy for the next couple of months but I will try my best to help with bug fixes and if anyone would like to help or take over the mod please leave me a PM!