Most, if not all of you will know about the original tool created by user decaprime
, which you can view here
. I've used that tool ever since I started doing Sourcepawn scripting, but I had issues with it (due to using an outdated version of Notepad++). I recently updated my Notepad++ and decided to update the userDefineLang.xml file to bring it up to date with the most recent 1.7 snapshot. I'll be keeping this updated as much as possible.
1. Download the ZIP file attached
2. Extract the userDefineLang.xml file into C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\Notepad++ . You can navigate to the AppData folder by opening a folder and entering "%appdata%" into the address bar and pressing Enter.
3. Open Notepad++ and select "Language" on the top bar.
4. Select "SourcePawn" in the section where "Define your language..." and "User-Defined" appear.
Updated for SourceMod Version:
Best used with Notepad version:
Anything above 6.2 I believe, though I use 6.6.9
Version 2.0 - November 18, 2014
- Added in highlighting for new TFConds for tf2.inc:
-- TFCond_HalloweenKart, TFCond_HalloweenKartDash, TFCond_BalloonHead, TFCond_MeleeOnly, TFCond_SwimmingCurse, TFCond_HalloweenKartNoTurn, TFCond_HalloweenKartCage
Version 1.0 - Initial Release
- Updated Keywords4 section to add un-highlighted lines from all include files (this includes everything in tf2.inc and cstrike.inc)
- Updated Keywords3 section to add in unhighlighted enum and funcenum names
- Added in new syntax and API terms into Keywords1 and Keywords3.
-- Keywords1: union, function, methodmap, typedef, property, struct
-- Keywords3: void, int, float, char
Did I miss something?
If I've missed something, let me know! If it's not from the base SourceMod includes (for example rtd.inc or saxtonhale.inc), I'm not going to be adding it.
Downloads before Version 2: 38