Zombie Plague Shade - Bombardier Branch
Zombie Plague Shade
is a new unofficial version of the well known mod, built on ZP 4.3 Fix 5a's core using a stable, improved and optimized code which avoids server crashes.The gameplay is slightly changed, with different tweaks, improvements and a new mode, Bombardier (a powerful zombie which throws infection grenades).Discover all the modifications in the changelog.
Introducing Item Restrictions
- Normal modes: Simple Infection, Multiple Infection, Swarm Mode, Plague Mode, Armageddon
- Special modes: Nemesis, Survivor, Assassin, Sniper, Bombardier
Extra-items, even more customizable.Items can now be limited to a number of purchases per round or per map.You can even set an item to be bought once in a couple of rounds.
Read more >
This repository contains the latest changes to Zombie Plague Shade.
All the changes are experimental and might not be stable.
ZP Shade Repository
Q: I get errors when the extra-items are being registered. What should I do?
A: These errors appear if you're coming from another version of Zombie Plague or an older version of Zombie Plague Shade (lower than 1.1) due to the Item Limiter system. The solution to this problem is to shutdown the server and replace the configs/zp_extraitems.ini
file with a blank one. Restart the server after the previous step and start enjoying Zombie Plague Shade.
Q: Why is the Buy Classes plugin (for buying a special gamemode) malfunctioning?
A: Zombie Plague Shade doesn't allow playing a mode if the last one wasn't a normal one.This is why the players will loose ammo packs and they will not be transformed when they will buy a mode.The only Buy Classes plugin that is compatible with this ZP build is the one edited by ROKronoS: https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=243148
Q: If I'm going to use this version, do I have to edit the extra-items and the zombie classes?
A: Because a new mode has been introduced, some subplugins will have to be edited (example: to verify if the user is a Bombardier).
Q: The Bombardier has access to some extra-items and it can use the powers of the zombie classes.What can I do?
A: Check the question above.
Q: What do I have to do if I encounter bugs or some resources are missing?
A: All the problems must be reported in this topic in order to be fixed.
and the people credited by him
for the modifications
Big shout-out to all the developers supporting this mod!
Zombie Plague Shade - Changelog
* ZPS v1.1.2 - Bombardier Branch - 27.03.2016
- Added a native which returns the number of consecutive normal rounds played since the last special mode
# native: zp_consecutive_normalrounds( )
- Added a native which returns the current gameplay mode
# native: zp_get_current_mode( )
- Full nade support for bots, including Bombardiers (credits to abdul-rehman)
- Fixed: Gore effect for humans killed by an Assassin
* ZPS v1.1 - Bombardier Branch - 10.12.2014
- Small improvements regarding item restrictions (less CPU usage)
- Reverted to the original grenade effects
- Small text changes in extra-items menu
- When a player tries to buy an item that reached the REST_XROUNDS limit, he will receive a detailed message
- Added support for bots (cs_ham_bots_api.sma) (credits to WiLS)
// Changes from 1.1-beta
- zp_register_extra_item( ) now supports item restrictions
- Extra-items menu has been edited to show informations about the restrictions
- Restriction type and limit are now stored in zp_extraitems.ini
- Added the possibility to ignore item restrictions in zp_force_buy_extra_item( ) native
- .inc file has been documented with the latest changes
* ZPS v1.0.6 - Bombardier Branch - 08.07.2014
- Added cvar for Bombardier glow
# cvar: zp_bombardier_glow
- Removed MOTDs
- Small modifications regarding screenshakes (function with more parameters)
* ZPS v1.0.5 - Bombardier Branch - 02.07.2014
- Fixed Assassin's aura
- Independent aura settings for Assassin
- Added random screen shakes (to inflict fear)
# cvar: zp_scared_shake
* ZPS v1.0.4 - Bombardier Branch - 18.06.2014
- Independent aura settings for Nemesis and Bombardier
- Fixed a bug regarding flares
* ZPS v1.0.3 - Bombardier Branch - 01.02.2014
- Reverted a change in fw_TakeDamage
- Fixed gravity and glow when using zp_set_user_frozen native
- fnCheckLastZombie() has been optimized
- Modifications in fw_PlayerSpawn_Post(), hopefully the respawn problems are fixed
* ZPS v1.0.2 - Bombardier Branch - 12.01.2014
- Optimized a message (MSG_BROADCAST -> MSG_PVS)
- Removed some unnecessary code
- Respawn is now available in Bombardier mode
- Improved the respawn code
* ZPS v1.0.1 - Bombardier Branch - 11.01.2014
- Extra-items could not be registered (fixed)
* ZPS v1.0-beta - Bombardier Branch - 10.01.2014
- New gamemode: Bombardier
- New effects for nade explosions
- Survivor does more damage (dmg * 3)
- If there's only one human alive, zombies can't buy infection grenades
# cvar: zp_lasthuman_bomb_allow
- fw_TakeDamage optimizations
- Various optimizations
- Code changes for Bombardier
- Aura is disabled during Armagheddon mode
- Small optimization regarding Napalm Grenades
- Fixed a bug regarding admin commands (Nemesis/Survivor/Assassin/Sniper/Bombardier)
# if one of the modes was played in the previous round, the admin commands will be blocked for the current round
- Fixed psychostats/csstats bug
- If a frozen zombie buys an antidote, he will be immediately unfreezed
- Added a native which detects the last played mode: zp_get_last_mode( )
- Special gamemodes cannot start if the last played mode is a special mode
- Gamemodes affected by the restriction: Sniper , Survivor , Nemesis , Assassin , Bombardier
- The light goes back to the default value when the Assassin round ends
- Fixed a function which caused server crashes
// ZP 4.3 Fix 5a Merge
- Extra checks in stocks
- Modifications and optimizations regarding menus
- Modifications regarding natives
- Support for mp3 sounds (round end)
- Armor bugfix
- Tweaked some admin commands
- Added a native for changing player models
- Improvements regarding players speed and gravity
- Nightvision bugfixes
- Players speed can be altered via external plugins
- Respawn improvements
- Support for nameT.mdl models
- Various bugfixes