This is perfect for people looking to practice their smokes or other projectiles for competitive play, or just to have fun on a server.
I spent a bit of time basically rewriting most of it and adding a ton of functionality and changed the name.
- Enables Nade Tails (0/1). (Default: 1)
- Allow players to use nade tails with !tails, otherwise admins only (0/1) (Default: 1)
- Default alpha for trails, all predefined colors will use this alpha (0 is invisible, 255 is solid). (Default: 255)
- Tails on for all users, Set to 0 to require user to type !tails to use (Default: 1)
- Enables Nade Tails on HE Grenades (0/1). (Default: 1)
- Enables Nade Tails on Flashbangs (0/1). (Default: 1)
- Enables Nade Tails on Smoke Grenades (0/1). (Default: 1)
- Enables Nade Tails on Decoy Grenades (0/1). (Default: 1)
- Enables Nade Tails on Molotovs (0/1). (Default: 1)
[ - Enables Nade Tails on Incendiary Grenades (0/1). (Default: 1)
- Tail color on HE Grenades. (Default: random)
- Tail color on Flashbangs. (Default: random)
- Tail color on Smoke Grenades. (Default: random)
- Tail color on Decoy Grenades. (Default: random)
- Tail color on Molotovs. (Default: random)
- Tail color on Incendiary Grenades. (Default: random)
- Time the tail stays visible. (Default: 20.0)
- Time for tail to fade over. (Default: 1)
- Width of the tail. (Default 1.0)
It is recomended you edit these ConVars inside csgo/cfg/sourcemod/plugin.NadeTails.cfg (which is created on first run) otherwise you might have some issues with your settings saving.
- Toggles grenade tails.
- Admin menu to toggle Nade Tails on players (Flag required: ADMFLAG_KICK or override using https://wiki.alliedmods.net/Overridi...ess_(SourceMod
Colors for the trails can be set in two different ways, using predefined colors, or manually defined RGB(A) values. (Alpha is optional).
The predefined colors are:
Manually defined colors are passed as RGBA strings.
sm_tails_decoycolor "0 0 128 255" //RED GREEN BLUE ALPHA
sm_tails_smokecolor "0 255 255" //this defaults the alpha to 225
sm_tails_inccolor "random" //chooses random color
Preview image in spoiler:
Current Version: 2.0
- Added Convars for everything ever (colors, time, invididual enable, etc..)
- Added a menu to toggle tails on clients
I'm sure there are several issues, I did this more than a few beers in, so please let me know what issues you come across. If you have ideas for improvements, post them and I'll consider them. I set some default values to potentially undesirable values for some people, read the Cvar descriptions and change them yourself!