Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

[L4D2]Slots and spectating

Post New Thread Reply   

wolf39us
Old 05-06-2012 , 15:54   [L4D2]Slots and spectating
Reply With Quote #1

Okay so I have a slight not too important issue that I have finally decided to address. Now mind you, I have done hours of forum Searching to no avail.

I have a game server from "gameservers.com" that has 8 slots. I know that I can override the slots useable as I have done so before... It's just been awhile.

I have source mod and latest metamod installed with left4downtown extension, L4DToolz and latest sdk.

My objective is to show only 8 available slots with a couple "hidden" slots so
That an administrator may watch the game and control. I have reservations removed automatically after the server fills on 8... I also have

Sv_lobby_only_connect set to 0.
l4d_maxplayers = 12
Maxplayers = 12

No matter what I do, the server always defaults to maxplayers = 18 (as stated in the console log) ... Though when I attempt to connect to the 9th slot on the server -- I always get "Server Full" response

What information do I need to provide to get some help with this?
wolf39us
Old 05-06-2012 , 15:56   Re: [L4D2]Slots and spectating
Reply With Quote #2

I also wanted to know if there was a way to temp ban reconnecting, if I kick from HLSW. Sometimes if I kick someone and try to connect to the server, someone else will be starting a connection... And then I have to wait for that person to connect so that I can kick them lol