Admin Commands: (requires "z" flag)
- Set a time trigger with the command sm_plane_time to display a saved crash after round start. sm_plane_time 0 deletes the time trigger.
- Using the sm_plane menu, a trigger can be saved, sized and positioned. The saved crash will show when survivors walk through this.
- Can trigger a panic event a set number of seconds after the plane spawns with the cvar l4d_plane_crash_horde.
- Hurts players if they are hit by debris. Set with the cvar l4d_plane_crash_damage, 0 turns off.
- Auto-spawn config saved to: l4d_plane_crash.cfg in your servers \addons\sourcemod\data\ folder.
sm_plane // Displays a menu with options to show/save a crash and triggers.
sm_plane_clear // Clears crashes from the map (does not delete from the config).
sm_plane_time // Sets the time after round start to show a saved crash. sm_plane_time 0 removes the time trigger.
Saved to l4d_plane_crash.cfg
in your servers \left4dead\cfg\sourcemod\
// 0=Plugin off, 1=Plugin on.
// 0=Spawn the plane infront of you (crashes to the left), 1=Spawn so the plane crashes infront of you.
// 0=Off, Remove the plane crash this many seconds after the plane hits the ground.
// 0=Off, Other value will hurt players if they get crushed by some debris.
// 0=Off, Trigger a panic event this many seconds after the plane spawns.
// Turn on the plugin in these game modes, separate by commas (no spaces). (Empty = all).
// Turn off the plugin in these game modes, separate by commas (no spaces). (Empty = none).
// (L4D2 only). Turn on the plugin in these game modes. 0=All, 1=Coop, 2=Survival, 4=Versus, 8=Scavenge. Add numbers together.
// 0=Off, Otherwise creates a crash this many seconds after round start (triggers and custom map times override this cvar).
// Plane Crash plugin version.
- Added cvar "l4d_plane_crash_clear" to remove the plane crash after it stops moving.
- Command "sm_crash" changed to "sm_plane".
- Command "sm_crash_clear" changed to "sm_plane_clear".
- Command "sm_crash_time" changed to "sm_plane_time".
- Fixed the plane crash not being created when the server starts.
- Added "Show Saved Crash" and "Clear Crash" to the menu.
- Really fixed cvar "l4d_plane_crash_damage" not working.
- Added command "sm_crash_clear" to clear crashes from the map (does not delete from the config).
- Added cvar "l4d_plane_crash_angle" to control if the plane spawns infront or crashes infront.
- Fixed cvar "l4d_plane_crash_damage" not working.
- Initial Release.
Updating from 1.0:
- Click "Get Plugin" and put the .smx file into your servers \addons\sourcemod\plugins\ folder.
- Optionally download "l4d_plane_crash.cfg" and save to your servers \addons\sourcemod\data\ folder. This has saved crashes and triggers on some Valve maps.
- New cvars have been added: use the Cvar Configs Updater, or delete the old cvars config or manually add them.