Monthly Target: $400 Donations: $25
 6% 

Kicked :"You have no entry to this server"


Post New Thread Closed Thread   
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Author Message
Zoobb
Member
Join Date: Mar 2012
Old 03-08-2012 , 21:49   Kicked :"You have no entry to this server"
#1

Hey everybody, I own a server in cs 1.6.. anyways some players are not allowed to play on my server, why? I dunno(Just some players not everyone), As i've seen on my HLD/conosle >.> It says this..

Dropped |==._.Camper_Foxtrot._.==| from server
Reason: Kicked :"You have no entry to the server..."

Any ideas about this?, Would be great if you say some.

Thanks ~

Note: It's a Steam+Non Steam server, I just don't know why is this happening

Last edited by Zoobb; 03-08-2012 at 21:50.
Zoobb is offline
Osama888
Member
Join Date: Nov 2011
Old 03-08-2012 , 22:07   Re: Kicked :"You have no entry to this server"
#2

those players are admins ?
Osama888 is offline
Zoobb
Member
Join Date: Mar 2012
Old 03-08-2012 , 22:10   Re: Kicked :"You have no entry to this server"
#3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osama888 View Post
those players are admins ?
Nope, I don't even know them dude.

Last edited by Zoobb; 03-08-2012 at 22:12.
Zoobb is offline
wickedd
Veteran Member
Join Date: Nov 2009
Old 03-08-2012 , 22:52   Re: Kicked :"You have no entry to this server"
#4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoobb View Post
Hey everybody, I own a server in cs 1.6.. anyways some players are not allowed to play on my server, why? I dunno(Just some players not everyone), As i've seen on my HLD/conosle >.> It says this..

Dropped |==._.Camper_Foxtrot._.==| from server
Reason: Kicked :"You have no entry to the server..."

Any ideas about this?, Would be great if you say some.

Thanks ~

Note: It's a Steam+Non Steam server, I just don't know why is this happening
1.Wrong forum
2.Non-Steam = No Support
3.Make your server Steam only to solve your problem
__________________
wickedd is offline
Zoobb
Member
Join Date: Mar 2012
Old 03-09-2012 , 00:24   Re: Kicked :"You have no entry to this server"
#5

Quote:
Originally Posted by wickedd View Post
1.Wrong forum
2.Non-Steam = No Support
3.Make your server Steam only to solve your problem
1. Bullshit
2.I mentioned steam+nonsteam server.
3.I don't need to make it steam, there are many people that aren't using steam.
Zoobb is offline
wickedd
Veteran Member
Join Date: Nov 2009
Old 03-09-2012 , 00:51   Re: Kicked :"You have no entry to this server"
#6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoobb View Post
1. Bullshit
2.I mentioned steam+nonsteam server.
3.I don't need to make it steam, there are many people that aren't using steam.
1.THIS THE WRONG FORUM. This forum is for issues with Amx Mod X.
2.Your server allows Non-Steam players, therefore it is considered as a Non-Steam server.
3.Who cares.
4.Non-Steam = No Support
__________________

Last edited by wickedd; 03-09-2012 at 00:54.
wickedd is offline
Old 03-09-2012, 03:17
coolbabu
This message has been deleted by Exolent[jNr]. Reason: Unnecessary.
Exolent[jNr]
AMX Mod X Moderator
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Tennessee
Old 03-09-2012 , 09:50   Re: Kicked :"You have no entry to this server"
#7

No Steam = No Support. We only support Steam servers that only allow Steam players.
__________________
No private work or selling mods.
Quote:
Originally Posted by xPaw View Post
I love you exolent!
Exolent[jNr] is offline
Closed Thread


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:24.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Theme made by Freecode