Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

....!

Post New Thread Reply   

Mainfield
Old 01-18-2012 , 10:44   ....!
Reply With Quote #1

Hi Sourcemod Mods and Developers.

I can understand why u have to spotlight such an attempt to restrict internet privacy. But im from Germany, and if i can speak for my mates and other Countrys, its not our problem, even we cant change anything on that. Please Reopen the Gates (Dejavu??) Some of us need the forums and the files!

A bit advertising for this thing is ok, but you do it a bit extreme...
Shutting down all Forums and telling USA is the only country which needs attention right now sucks a bit.

Sry if you dont feel so but your forums are important like that restriction thing is for you at the moment.
SGT
Old 01-18-2012 , 10:51   Re: ....!
Reply With Quote #2

Agreed. Blocking the whole forum is too extreme. Block the Logo like google did, or keep the black screen but let users be able to access the forum after they click enter.
Mainfield
Old 01-18-2012 , 10:56   Re: ....!
Reply With Quote #3

Dont know if youre from the USA, but looks like google only did that there. Google Germany is still normal as it was.
captainAngry
Old 01-18-2012 , 11:32   Re: ....!
Reply With Quote #4

I like how it's you two and a few other people complaining in all these threads. You aren't more important than everyone else. Get over it.

Last edited by captainAngry; 01-18-2012 at 11:32.
Mainfield
Old 01-18-2012 , 11:34   Re: ....!
Reply With Quote #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by captainAngry View Post
I like how it's you two and a few other people complaining in all these threads. You aren't more important than everyone else. Get over it.
Oh ok so lets stop complaining on anything...oh wait, what are YOU doing at the moment?
Even we have the right to share our opinion. Dont you think so?

Last edited by Mainfield; 01-18-2012 at 11:35.
mabaclu
Old 01-18-2012 , 11:43   Re: ....!
Reply With Quote #6

I agree, this blackout isn't needed in my opinion.
Old 01-18-2012 , 11:49   Re: ....!
Reply With Quote #7

And you are all wrong!
If one country starts with this, it won't take long until others will follow. In a few years you woulnd't find anything in the net anymore.

Last edited by Mordekay; 01-18-2012 at 11:49.
Mainfield
Old 01-18-2012 , 11:57   Re: ....!
Reply With Quote #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mordekay View Post
And you are all wrong!
If one country starts with this, it won't take long until others will follow. In a few years you woulnd't find anything in the net anymore.
Like i said, theyve tried it in germany, 2 years ago, no politican will agree to this, they will get too many enemies if they would sign. also a petition helped... but no german site was shut down and telling all people allover the world what the problem is in one single country...I dont want to flame or tell that it couldnt happen. But of experience, it wont. And so this whole act here doesnt point to anything.Well would it be my country again, i also would do anything to stop such a shit. So i Respect your opinion, but i dont like the procedure its shown to the world.
Google, Wikipedia and all the others just restricted english speaking peoples. And that is absolutly ok. Cause the other countrys cant help you out there. even i cant contact anyone in the embassy, theyre just telling its nothing we can do.

Last edited by Mainfield; 01-18-2012 at 12:00.
musosoft
Old 01-18-2012 , 12:04   Re: ....!
Reply With Quote #9

I'm the only one who likes that those forums (and other sites) are blackouted?! Internet is censored enough already, we must stop it!
Old 01-18-2012 , 16:14   Re: ....!
Reply With Quote #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by musosoft View Post
I'm the only one who likes that those forums (and other sites) are blackouted?! Internet is censored enough already, we must stop it!
Nop, at least I support the blackout too. :)