Team Fortress 2
SourceMod 1.4.0 or newer
0.5.0 or newer
This is, literally, a drop-in replacement for the SourceMod MapChooser, with the Menu-related code replaced with BuiltinVotes vote-related code. It even uses the standard MapChooser's mapchooser.cfg. Note: It does not remove mapchooser, you need to do that yourself.
The major difference from MapChooser is that BuiltinVotes MapChooser uses the F1-F5 keys for voting instead of 1-6 (or 4-8 for MapChooser Extended).
And the vote finished without me choosing anything, so it chose for me
- 18.104.22.168: Updated for BuiltinVotes 0.5.0 to add the Changing Map... success screen for instant map changes like rtv.
- 22.214.171.124: Fixed bug when checking if a vote is running.
- 1.4.0b2: Fixed Extend/Don't Change. Note that both are listed as "Extend current Map" because it is unclear if TF2 will auto-translate this phrase.
- 1.4.0b1: Initial Public Release, based on MapChooser 1.4.0
See: BuiltinVotes Known Bugs.
BuiltinVotes hooks five SourceMod vote-related cvars for displaying ongoing votes:
Things that would be nice to have
This plugin (and BuiltinVotes) need testers.
- It would be nice to change the rtv message to the one displayed when a ChangeLevel vote passes (BultinVotes does not currently support this)
There's a reason this is marked as being 1.4.0b1. Because it's based on SourceMod MapChooser 1.4.0 and it's a beta product.
Get Plugin does not work because this requires builtinvotes.inc to compile.