You mean after the choice has been made when someone joins the Server "late"?
No. Nothing is shown.
But I could show an information after X seconds of a player joining if the choice has already been made.
Here is an untested new (0.0.4a) Version (I can't test it here... will have to wait till evening)
This Version adds several cvars for configuration and can show a message to late joiners if crits are on/off
Also I changed the text in the menu to prevent misunderstandings ("Prefer Crits on" instead of "Crits always on" )
- "tf2_perm_crit_percent", "0.5", "Percentage of people who need to vote for Crits on in order to activate crits"
- "tf2_perm_crit_show_info", "1", "Show information if Crits are on/off to late joiners"
- "tf2_perm_crit_info_delay", "30.0", "Delay between late joining the server and announcing if Crits are on/off"
- "tf2_perm_crit_calc_delay", "30.0", "Delay between late joining the server and announcing if Crits are on/off"
- "tf2_perm_crit_pref_delay", "25.0", "Delay between joing the server and asking the player for his preference if it is not set. Should be shorter that the calc delay"
edit: attachement has been removed