Polish Translation + English Fixes : Zuko
for the n1g script, helped me a lot to understand sql and sourcemod.
DarthNinja for Fish kill fix
Versions: (full changelog in plugin source code)
- fix sounds to use new mp3 voice overs
- fix derpy bug that disabled sounds when they should be enabled and vise versa
- add convar to disable sound
- add sql support
- recode crap
- add clientpref support to allow clients to disable sounds and hint messages
- add enable/disable convar
- add convar to control how many players need to be connected before it will record scores to the database
- add convar to decide whether or not to count bots in deciding how many people are playing
- fix database resetting
- fix say command doing stuff when console uses it
- Moved DarthNinja's fish kill fix to the main post
- Disable particle attachment to spies
Keep track of who has achieved the highest streak
The plugin will search for a database config called "orgasm" for mysql and multiple servers, if not, then it will try to use a sqlite database for local storage.
The plugin should work fine if the database convar is disabled.
If the database convar is enabled, and it cannot connect to a database, then it will enter fail-state.
say StreakTop or TopStreak
to display to the top menu.
clients are deleted
after a set amount of days (def 15)
ROOT COMMAND sm_orgasm_reset
resets the database.
Kinda like a simple TF2 style quake sounds.
- players first blood sound to all
- plays sounds to client on certain intervals
Kill streaks reset on death and spawn.
Databases.cfg entry (for global streak tracking)... no configuration required for local storage
"host" "<< my address >>"
"database" "<< my database name>>"
"user" "<< my user name>>"
"pass" "<< my password>>"
- make a better menu
- add some kind of reward
- add preference so people can choose whether or not to have the sounds play to them