This plugin allows setup default max ammo values for every weapon.
Modifying maximum clip sizes for weapons is also allowed, but it can be buggy (due to engine restrictions).
This plugin also allows to refill weapon clip and/or restock ammo on kill as well as use 'realistic' reload in any game that SourceMod supports.
It's quite easy to configure this plugin. At first you need to open configs/ammo_manager.txt
file. Please read some notes before configuring.
In CS:S/CS:GO its recommended to setup grenade limits via ammo_grenade_limit_* convars, because plugin gives X amount of grenades on any equip.
How to setup ammunition for weapons:
1) Add weapon classname without 'weapon_' prefix (a 'tf_weapon_' in TF2) at a new line.
2) Then add a default clip size for a weapon. It's recommended that you put proper value.
3) After that add desired clip size for this weapon. You can set size to 0 if you dont know default value.
4) Add desired reserved ammo for this weapon. Set to 0 to use defaults (will be actual 0 in CS:S and CS:GO due to ammo_* convars override).
Example: ak47;30;60;120 will set 60 bullets in a clip and 120 reserved for ak47. Symbol ; is case sensitive in configuring!
Then you can setup plugin ConVars:
- sm_ammo_enabled <0/1> - Whether or not enable Ammo Manager plugin. (Default: enabled)
- sm_ammo_setclip <0/1> - Whether or not set weapon clip sizes. (Experimental, disabled by default)
- sm_ammo_reserve <0/1> - Whether or not set reserved ammo settings. (Default: enabled)
- sm_ammo_realism <0/1> - Whether or not enable realistic reload mode. (Default: disabled)
- sm_ammo_refill <0/1> - Whether or not refill weapon clip on kill. (Default: disabled)
- sm_ammo_restock <0/1> - Whether or not restock weapon ammo on kill. (Default: disabled)
- sm_ammo_ffa <0/1> - Whether or not use ffa mode for ammo replen. (Default: disabled)
Plugin will also generate config (cfg/sourcemod/plugin.ammo_manager.cfg
I've tested this plugin on DoD:S and CS:GO servers and it seems to be working fine. Report any bugs you found.
Servers with this plugin
Browse source code