Super Zombie Fortress is an extended version of dirtyminuth's Zombie Fortress
(vanilla), much like how dirtyminuth's perks version is an extension of the vanilla version.
- tweaks everything based on survivor performance
Advanced Music system
- plays L4D2 music appropriate for your situation. Be it intense or calm.
Frenzy system revamped
- It now depends entirely on how the AI director judges survivor performance
Advanced Zombie Spawn system
- When zombies are 'frenzied', they spawn faster, and close to the survivors (much like Left 4 Dead).
- Scouts are armed with the sandman. When hit by a baseball, a cloud of goo appears which will hurt anyone nearby. Basically the equivalent of L4D2's Spitter.
Backstabs no longer instantkill
- Instead, they stun the victim for 5 seconds and puts them down to 10 hp. This allows victims to recover from a backstab if they have a good team, but if they're surrounded by zombies, they're fucked.
No knockback for Heavies
- They're unstoppable! (almost)
- Survivors might need to fight a strong, powerful Heavy!
- The last survivor gets 100% crit chance in his stand to survive until the time limit.
- Zombies are generally more common
Overpowered weapons removed
- This includes: Sticky/Rocket jumper and Katana.
... not to mention all features of vanilla Zombie Fortress!
Download the fastldl zip file
. Unzip it and add the files to your fastdl.
Download superzombiefortress.txt attached to this post, and put it in Sourcemod/data/ on your game server.
Download mechatheslag_global.txt attached to this post, and put it in your Sourcemod/gamedata/ on your game server.
Download the plugin attached to this post, and put it in your Sourcemod/plugin/ folder on your game server.
(400): Amount of health the Tank gets per alive survivor
(1000): Minimum amount of health the Tank can spawn with
(8000): Maximum amount of health the Tank can spawn with
(70.0): Adjusts the damage the Tank takes per second. If the value is 70.0, the Tank will take damage that will make him die (if unhurt by survivors) after 70 seconds. 0 to disable.
(5.0): % Chance of a random frenzy
(30.0): % Chance of a Tank appearing instead of a frenzy
(60.0): Every round there is at least one Tank. If no Tank has appeared, a Tank will be manually created when there is sm_zf_tank_once time left. Ie. if the value is 60, the Tank will be spawned when there's 60% of the time left.
Slag Gaming #7 - click here to connect
Special super massive ultra
thanks to the developer of the original Zombie Fortress
Several fixes with recent updates
- AI Director now also tweaks Zombie respawn times appropriate with the survivor's performance
- Goo balls now crit if a player stands in it for too long
- Tank theme is now also played for the Tank
- Increased the damage-per-second cooldown time for goo balls
- Fixed a bug where Tanks would spawn in setup in messy maps
- Fixed a bug where goo balls wouldn't disappear if the owner disconnected
- Fixed a bug when removing specific weapons on Degroot
- Fixed issue with grace period on maps without setup timers
- Fixed a bug where Zombies would constantly respawn on round end
- Fixed a bug where the AI Director wouldn't be active on maps without setup
- Fixed a bug where goo balls from 'waiting for players' would carry over to the next round
- Fixed a bug where goo would stack
- Fixed a bug where the Tank could be a Scout or Spy
- Music is now played when a player gets backstabbed
- Already dead zombies are now instantly respawned upon frenzy
- Added music for the last survivor
- Added a sound for when hit by goo to make it more clear that it hurts
- Fixed a bug where the Advanced Music System would rapidly change instruments
- Added more intro music variants
- Fixed a bug with the Tank's fists
- Added sm_zf_frenzy_chance
- Added sm_zf_frenzy_tank
- Added sm_zf_tank_once
- Fixed a bug where survivors would respawn when they shouldn't
- added sm_zf_tank_health (400): Amount of health the Tank gets per alive survivor
- added sm_zf_tank_health_min (1000): Minimum amount of health the Tank can spawn with
- added sm_zf_tank_health_max (8000): Maximum amount of health the Tank can spawn with
- added sm_zf_tank_time (70.0): Adjusts the damage the Tank takes per second. If the value is 70.0, the Tank will take damage that will make him die (if unhurt by survivors) after 70 seconds. 0 to disable.
- Fixed a bug where Spies could backstab Snipers with the razorback
- Fixed yet-to-be-implemented zombie models
- Added missing mechatheslag_global gamedata