Plugin Version:
Plugin Category:
General Purpose
Plugin Game:
Any
Plugin Dependencies:
    Servers with this Plugin:

Plugin Description:
    Ability to add admins in game by flags or by groups. Mod of http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?p=502488
    Old 02-25-2011 , 19:13   [TF2] SM Add Admin with ability to add to group
    Reply With Quote #1

Basically I modded http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?p=502488 to be able to add admins to groups and to automatically retrieve steamid

Commands
    • sm_addadmin <Name> <Flags> <Password> (it is not necessary to add a password)
    • sm_admintogroup <Name> <Group> <Password> (it is not necessary to add a password and DO NOT put a @ before the group like you would do in the admin_simple.ini file)
    Installation

To install simply put the file with extension smx to the plugins folder on your server

Change log
    Code:
    Intial Public Release
    Note: This has only been tested on TF2, theoretically it should work on all game versions. If anyone wants to test this for me go ahead.
    Attached Files
    File Type: sp Get Plugin or Get Source (addadmin.sp - 2514 views - 2.3 KB)

Last edited by Revolutzia; 02-26-2011 at 22:08. Reason: Wrong link :(
    Revolutzia
    Old 02-25-2011 , 19:13   Re: [TF2] SM Add Admin with ability to add to group
    Reply With Quote #2

Reserved for me for later
    Infomastr
    Old 03-20-2011 , 18:17   Re: [TF2] SM Add Admin with ability to add to group
    Reply With Quote #3

Works as advertised for me. Nice job

Not sure how hard this would be, but would it be possible to write to admins.cfg instead of admins_simple.ini? I use admins.cfg because it allows me to associate a username with a particular steamid, so it shows up in sm_who as whoever they were added as (regardless of name change).

Also, I have some folks that are part of multiple groups. Admins and donators are separate. Is it feasible to include an option to add one person to multiple groups?
    amateur
    BANNED
    Old 04-01-2011 , 10:13   Re: [TF2] SM Add Admin with ability to add to group
    Reply With Quote #4

Oooh, now here's something I've been needing for awhile. I shall give this a try once I finish reformatting my laptop.
    Revolutzia
    Old 05-11-2011 , 16:53   Re: [TF2] SM Add Admin with ability to add to group
    Reply With Quote #5

sorry about me getting back so late. i will add it so that it adds a comment after the line to what the name was. If I make it add to admins.cfg It'll be a new plugin and this one will stay and use admin_simple.ini
    narugo
    Old 03-23-2013 , 19:48   Re: [TF2] SM Add Admin with ability to add to group
    Reply With Quote #6

I was wondering if is possible add it menu panel select list name of players online
    Send a message via Skype™ to narugo