- Displays the TF2 trophy above players heads when they earn an achievement.
- Can put the player into thirdperson view (L4D2 only).
A picture is worth a thousand words:
Saved to l4d_trophy.cfg
in your servers \cfg\sourcemod\
// 0=Plugin off, 1=Plugin on.
// Turn on the plugin in these game modes, separate by commas (no spaces). (Empty = all).
// Turn off the plugin in these game modes, separate by commas (no spaces). (Empty = none).
// Turn on the plugin in these game modes. 0=All, 1=Coop, 2=Survival, 4=Versus, 8=Scavenge. Add numbers together.
// Which effects to display. 1=Trophy, 2=Fireworks, 3=Both.
// 0.0=Off. How long to put the player into thirdperson view.
// Remove the particle effects after this many seconds. Increase time to make the effect loop.
// Replay the particles after this many seconds.
// Achievement Trophy plugin version.
- Added achievement sound. Thanks to "Naomi" for requesting.
- Added new cvar "l4d_trophy_sound" to control the sound effect.
- Converted plugin source to the latest syntax utilizing methodmaps. Requires SourceMod 1.8 or newer.
- Changed cvar "l4d_trophy_modes_tog" now supports L4D1.
- Fixed not creating trophies due to Survivor Thirdperson plugin.
- Fixed achievement event using the wrong data. Thanks to "disawar1".
- Plugin has been totally re-written. Delete the old plugin and cvars config.
- Allow and Mode cvars added.
- Fixed errors being logged.
- Thirdperson now works for survivors in L4D2 only.
- retroGamer's versions.
- Added version cvar.
- Attempted to cache particles by playing OnClientPutInServer.
- Added more particles (mini fireworks)!
- UnhookEvent when plugin turned off.
- Removed 1 event per second limit.
- Moved event hook from OnMapStart to OnPluginStart.
- Initial release.
Updating to 2.0:
- Click "Get Plugin" and put the .smx file into your servers \addons\sourcemod\plugins\ folder.
- Delete the old plugin and cvars config from your servers \cfg\sourcemod\ folder.