Zombie Plague is a Counter-Strike server side modification, developed as an AMX Mod X plugin, which completely revamps the gameplay, turning the game into an intense "Humans vs Zombies" survival experience.
Even though it's strongly based on the classic zombie infection mods, it takes the concept to a new level by introducing
New Gameplay Modes: Nemesis, Survivor,Assassin,Sniper, Multi Infection, Swarm, Plague,Armagedon.
Zombie Classes System: allows addding unlimited custom zombie classes
Ammo Packs: awarded to skilled players, can be exchanged for goods
Extra Items System: allows adding unlimited custom items to buy
Custom Grenades: Napalms, Frost Nades, Flares, and Infection Bombs
Deathmatch Mode: where zombies or humans can continually respawn
Admin Menus: to easily perform the included console commands
Special Effects: from the HL Engine, such as dynamic lighting and fog
There is plenty of customization as well, which enables you to create several different styles of gameplay. You can:
- Set zombies and humans' health, speed, models, rewards, and more
- Toggle unlimited ammo and adjustable knockback for weapons
- Separately enable and customize the new gameplay modes to your liking
- Change overall map lighting (lightnings available for the dark settings)
- Set different colors and sizes for flashlight and nightvision
- Toggle leap (long jumping) and pain shock free (no damage slowdowns)
- Toggle various infection effects, such as sparks and screen shakes
- Enable random spawning (CSDM-spawn friendly)
- Replace sounds or add some background themes
- And many more...
No Media srry
Download the cs 1.6 zombie plague advance 1.5.zip and extract to desktop(like always)
and then amxmod goes to the counter strike 1.6 directory and go to addons and paste it. try to it work and hope enjoy ....
If you wanna be admin go to amxmod\configs and then open users.ini go to the last line and where it says "loopback" "abcdefghu..." "de"
make it to "yourname" "abcdefghu..." "a" you'll be admin for example:
"Player" "abcdefghuzc" "a" and when you open cs 1.6 you will be admin. if not then you gonna press admin menu for tutorial of zp m 9 and if goes in and you can do anything like start armagedon mode you are admin... thanks
Armagedon: Actually the first and the best fight by Nemesis and Survivors.
Plague: Zombies Vs Humans and one nemesis of zombies and one Survivor of humans.
Swarm: Zombies don't infect on this mode they just kill humans.
Multiple Infection: this is just a 3 zombies in a round and this is infect...
Sniper: Snipers have 1 shoot 1 kill like 10000 damage.
Assassin:Assassins have 600 speed and 3030 HP they need to kill all humans, or humans to kill him.
Survivor: The survivors are just 2500 Hp (not actually on the armagedon they have 690hp)
and they're weaponed with m249.
Nemesis:Nemesises are just like 30000 hp or 55000 HP. they are killing Survivors on armagedon mode. or humans on no mode. they make 250 damage a shot..
- Mods: Counter-Strike 1.6 or Condition-Zero
- Amxx: 1.8.1 or later.
This project started back on late 2009, when the free infection mods around were quite buggy and I wanted to make one on my own. With little to no experience at AMXX scripting, I had to start from the very scratch.
Not after spending over a week looking at many plugins (mainly Zombie Swarm) and scarce tutorials, I somehow managed to have all the basic stuff working quite well (even though the code was a real mess). The following months were spent polishing things up and trying to fulfill new original ideas, most of them quite worth the hard work.
In the meantime, I got the chance to try the plugin out on a 32 man server. This meant a huge progress on development, and after lots of testing and bug fixing, the mod turned out to be more than the simple infection plugin I had originally planned it to be.
The project has come a long way since, and I'm glad to say I'm finally making it freely available. All I'm asking in return is to keep my name in the plugin.
- AMXX Dev Team: for all the hard work which made this possible
- Imperio LNJ Community: for providing the first server where I could really test the plugin and for everyone's support
- Mini_Midget: for his Zombie Swarm plugin which I used for reference on earliest stages of development
- Avalanche: for the random spawning code I got from GunGame and the original Frostnades concept that I ported in here
- cheap_suit: for some modelchange and knockback codes that I got from Biohazard
- Simon Logic/ConnorMcLeod: for the Pain Shock Free feature
- [email protected]: for some code from Follow the Wounded, used to make the zombie bleeding feature
- VEN: for Fakemeta Utilities and some useful stocks
- RaaPuar and Goltark: for the custom grenade models
- Orangutanz: for finding the precached modelindex offset
- ML Translations: DKs/nunoabc/DarkMarcos (bp), JahMan/KWo (pl), DA (de), hleV/aaarnas (lt), darkbad945 (bg), DoPe^ (da), k1nny (fr), shadoww_ro/tuty/georgik57/EastSider (ro), NeWbiE' (cz), lOlIl/Seehank (sk), Bridgestone (sv), crazyeffect.net/Mave/Wesley (nl), TehGeorge (gr), SUPER MATRIX/Shidla/zDemon/4eRT (ru), zsy314 (cn), skymoon (tc), decongamco (vn), beckham9224 (mn), Zombie Lurker (ls)
- Beta testers: for all the feedback, bug reports, and suggestions which constantly help improve this mod further
- And to all zombie-mod supporters out there!