Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

Is there anyone, who could remake two plugins for zombiemod?

Post New Thread Reply   

newn
BANNED
Old 07-15-2010 , 10:21   Is there anyone, who could remake two plugins for zombiemod?
Reply With Quote #1

Hi everyone. Is there any guy, who would agree to remake two plugins, that they wouldn't work on the guy, if he's a zombie... If there is and you want a reward for that, i could offer admin rights on my server (not all of course)...

THanks, if someone will.
rhelgeby
Veteran Member
Old 07-15-2010 , 11:48   Re: Is there anyone, who could remake two plugins for zombiemod?
Reply With Quote #2

Which plugins?

Zombie:Reloaded | PawnUnit | Object Library
(Please don't send private messages for support, they will be ignored. Use the forum.)
Send a message via MSN to rhelgeby
newn
BANNED
Old 07-15-2010 , 11:52   Re: Is there anyone, who could remake two plugins for zombiemod?
Reply With Quote #3

I've posted a thread over here too: http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthr...92#post1240092.

And that would be these two:

http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=70782
http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=66452

Zombies cannot use parachutes and plant mines. I've tried set the price on parachutes, but zombies still got money, plus they can buy it before.

As for mines, i''ve tried to do a team limitation, but players are dropped into two teams anyway, so half of the players cannot use the mines before one of them turns into a zombie.
rhelgeby
Veteran Member
Old 07-15-2010 , 12:29   Re: Is there anyone, who could remake two plugins for zombiemod?
Reply With Quote #4

Don't make two open threads about the same thing. We can lock this one so people can discuss in the other thread instead?

Btw, I'm not going to recode any plugins. Maybe only fix compatibility issues in ZR if there are any.

Zombie:Reloaded | PawnUnit | Object Library
(Please don't send private messages for support, they will be ignored. Use the forum.)

Last edited by rhelgeby; 07-15-2010 at 12:31.
Send a message via MSN to rhelgeby
newn
BANNED
Old 07-15-2010 , 12:36   Re: Is there anyone, who could remake two plugins for zombiemod?
Reply With Quote #5

Well, i've created two, because one is like a plugin recode request for flags and another is for zombiemod. I think it should be in different threads, because here should come the people, who knows zmod, and there just random people, who might be good enough to make them...

As for compatibility, they are not compatible in the way i want them with zmod (i mean zombies can use parachute and plant mines). Other than that, it's working. But it's not a zombie mod plugin fully. So it belongs how you look at the compatibility term itself...
Darkthrone
Old 07-15-2010 , 23:20   Re: Is there anyone, who could remake two plugins for zombiemod?
Reply With Quote #6

try using scj by loading the tripmines only after first zombie have been spawned and all zombies moved to the terrorists team

anonpiss
Old 07-16-2010 , 00:24   Re: Is there anyone, who could remake two plugins for zombiemod?
Reply With Quote #7

tripmines plugin don't really seem to be logical for zombie server.

Reason is " Note that the tripmine logic is handled by the game's entity I/O system and will kill people on your team (in other words, it doesn't recognize friendlyfire settings)."
Darkthrone
Old 07-16-2010 , 00:59   Re: Is there anyone, who could remake two plugins for zombiemod?
Reply With Quote #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by anonpiss View Post
"Note that the tripmine logic is handled by the game's entity I/O system and will kill people on your team (in other words, it doesn't recognize friendlyfire settings)."
same problem with frost nades

newn
BANNED
Old 07-16-2010 , 04:40   Re: Is there anyone, who could remake two plugins for zombiemod?
Reply With Quote #9

Darkthrone, That's the problem. When the first zombie spawns, other players are about finished baricading. At least most of the part props, so there is pretty pointless putting explosives anymore.
Darkthrone
Old 07-16-2010 , 06:28   Re: Is there anyone, who could remake two plugins for zombiemod?
Reply With Quote #10

well, then you need to force all players to join ct team on connect
that way you can disallow tripmines on team zombie