DELETE YOUR CONFIG BEFORE DOWNLOADING A NEW VERSION
I'm sure at least some of you have seen this video on Youtube:
Regardless of how it was done, this plugin more-or-less recreates the gameplay of the above video. An endless amount of tanks spawn at intervals, and you have to get to the safe room before you die. If a tank dies, everyone gets fully healed.
All infected are gone, and the director is turned off.
Haven't tried it on expert, but I bet it is nearly impossible.
Recommend Campaigns: Dead Center, The Parish
Fixed tanks not having a max.
Heal is working, added a heal convar, minimum values changed. Delete your config for full update.
Heal is really working, tank health convar, should be less errors.
Ton of bug fixes, got rid of tank limit. Convars should revert back to normal when tankrush is turned off. Everything should work fine now, from my testing anyway.
Convars (Recommend to change in .cfg):
- Toggle on/off. When you turn it off, you should probably restart the server to turn back on the director. Default is on (1).
- How long does it take for a tank to spawn? Default is 12 seconds.
- Do survivors heal when a tank dies? Default is on (1).
- How much health do the tanks have? Default is 4000.
Servers with this plugin:
The (GF) Game Fondlers
[CL G] Electric Boogaloo, Bigmoe305, and Officer Vyktar
- Helped test before release.