Monthly Target: $400 Donations: $47
 11% 

CSS Bhop settings?(console commands)


Post New Thread Reply   
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Author Message
gogo190
Junior Member
Join Date: Mar 2010
Old 03-06-2010 , 11:30   CSS Bhop settings?(console commands)
Reply With Quote #1

Hey there.I just made a bhop server but im worry because i dont gain speed at all.I searched well, no responses.Everybody says this

sv_minrate 3000
sv_maxrate 3000
decalfrequency 10
sv_maxupdaterate 101
sv_minupdaterate 100
sv_mincmdrate 101
sv_maxcmdrate 101
sv_minupdaterate 101
sv_maxupdaterate 101
and this
sv_airaccelerate 150
sv_accelerate 10
-100tick
but it does still not work!Guys seriously you know what im talking about!!!
In other server you bhop so easily and you gain ALOT of speed.
Whats the matter? Please help me.It will be very THANKFUL !!!
gogo190 is offline
Lob (UK
Veteran Member
Join Date: Jun 2009
Old 03-06-2010 , 12:19   Re: CSS Bhop settings?(console commands)
Reply With Quote #2

Try raising your sv_airaccelerate

Try it at around 300. People have it set anywhere from 100 to 1000 so just try a few different settings.

Also try these settings

sv_accelerate 5
sv_wateraccelerate 10

I would also suggest you give more scope in your sv_maxrate. All players connecting to your server are temporarily forced to your server max/min rate as required which is 3000 max in your case.

Try sv_maxrate 25000

Most bunnyhopping clients use settings in their config similar to these

cl_cmdrate 101
cl_updaterate101
rate 25000

- Lob (UK)
__________________

Lob (UK is offline
gogo190
Junior Member
Join Date: Mar 2010
Old 03-06-2010 , 14:41   Re: CSS Bhop settings?(console commands)
Reply With Quote #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lob (UK View Post
Try raising your sv_airaccelerate

Try it at around 300. People have it set anywhere from 100 to 1000 so just try a few different settings.

Also try these settings

sv_accelerate 5
sv_wateraccelerate 10

I would also suggest you give more scope in your sv_maxrate. All players connecting to your server are temporarily forced to your server max/min rate as required which is 3000 max in your case.

Try sv_maxrate 25000

Most bunnyhopping clients use settings in their config similar to these

cl_cmdrate 101
cl_updaterate101
rate 25000

- Lob (UK)
Thanks alot for this.Still dint work.I changed all the settings you gave me even changed the airaccelerate to 500,nothink changed.I dont know.
gogo190 is offline
Lob (UK
Veteran Member
Join Date: Jun 2009
Old 03-06-2010 , 15:03   Re: CSS Bhop settings?(console commands)
Reply With Quote #4

Is the Server actually set up to run at 100 Tick Rate.

In other words, do you have this in your srcds command-line

-tickrate 100

You can Bhop at 66 Tick aswell but 100 Tick is allegedly better.

Other than that, the only settings that need to be altered are as already given above.

You could also try a BunnyHopping plugin such as this one

http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=57900

- Lob (UK)
__________________

Lob (UK is offline
gogo190
Junior Member
Join Date: Mar 2010
Old 03-06-2010 , 15:41   Re: CSS Bhop settings?(console commands)
Reply With Quote #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lob (UK View Post
Is the Server actually set up to run at 100 Tick Rate.

In other words, do you have this in your srcds command-line

-tickrate 100

You can Bhop at 66 Tick aswell but 100 Tick is allegedly better.

Other than that, the only settings that need to be altered are as already given above.

You could also try a BunnyHopping plugin such as this one

http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=57900

- Lob (UK)
The server is at 100 tick.Ill try 66.The plugin is very useful,ty.Btw the rates messed me because the latency just raised.If you mind to come try my server at 70.26.185.118:27015 and check if its all good.Thanks
gogo190 is offline
Lob (UK
Veteran Member
Join Date: Jun 2009
Old 03-06-2010 , 21:54   Re: CSS Bhop settings?(console commands)
Reply With Quote #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by gogo190 View Post
The server is at 100 tick.Ill try 66.The plugin is very useful,ty.Btw the rates messed me because the latency just raised.If you mind to come try my server at 70.26.185.118:27015 and check if its all good.Thanks
Try giving you Max/Min Rates more scope. Also, remove the duplicated rates i.e. sv_minupdaterate and sv_maxupdaterate are in twice.

Try these.

100 Tick

sv_minrate 3000
sv_maxrate 25000
sv_minupdaterate 67
sv_maxupdaterate 101
sv_mincmdrate 67
sv_maxcmdrate 101

66 Tick

sv_minrate 3000
sv_maxrate 25000
sv_minupdaterate 33
sv_maxupdaterate 67
sv_mincmdrate 33
sv_maxcmdrate 67

- Lob (UK)
__________________

Lob (UK is offline
gogo190
Junior Member
Join Date: Mar 2010
Old 03-07-2010 , 16:50   Re: CSS Bhop settings?(console commands)
Reply With Quote #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lob (UK View Post
Try giving you Max/Min Rates more scope. Also, remove the duplicated rates i.e. sv_minupdaterate and sv_maxupdaterate are in twice.

Try these.

100 Tick

sv_minrate 3000
sv_maxrate 25000
sv_minupdaterate 67
sv_maxupdaterate 101
sv_mincmdrate 67
sv_maxcmdrate 101

66 Tick

sv_minrate 3000
sv_maxrate 25000
sv_minupdaterate 33
sv_maxupdaterate 67
sv_mincmdrate 33
sv_maxcmdrate 67

- Lob (UK)
Hey dude thanks alot man.Zblock 4.4 was blocking all these settings.Now i have my server working great.Thanks again.
gogo190 is offline
Lob (UK
Veteran Member
Join Date: Jun 2009
Old 03-07-2010 , 17:51   Re: CSS Bhop settings?(console commands)
Reply With Quote #8

Glad you are all sorted.
__________________

Lob (UK is offline
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:17.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Theme made by Freecode