Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

[v3.5] seDirector - manage your Source servers - srcds.exe auto-update in Windows

Post New Thread Reply   

psycki
BANNED
Old 01-18-2017 , 13:18   Re: [v3.5] seDirector - manage your Source servers - srcds.exe auto-update in Windows
Reply With Quote #621

Is a great program, but the impression I have as well as hlsw has been abandoned
This one also seems to have been abandoned. I'm just sad that SeDirector and HLSW are a perfect pair that are being forgotten.
I have 2 L4D2 servers and I also noticed that when using the Sedirector plugin
Server crashes within 10 minutes.
A problem that I also noticed was with the boomer vomit, somehow his vomit goes from 300 meters to 50, if running the server through SeDirector I do not know exactly why or how SeDirector influences the server but only occurs in the SeDirector.
Send a message via ICQ to psycki Send a message via AIM to psycki Send a message via Yahoo to psycki
viktorkovarik
Old 02-16-2017 , 07:58   Re: [v3.5] seDirector - manage your Source servers - srcds.exe auto-update in Windows
Reply With Quote #622

Hey do you know why ashersoftware.com isn't working? Client checks for internet connection on that server and it prints "No internet connection error". Can you help me solving this issue?

Thanks in advance!
lemeshovich
Old 02-17-2017 , 04:34   Re: [v3.5] seDirector - manage your Source servers - srcds.exe auto-update in Windows
Reply With Quote #623

Quote:
Originally Posted by viktorkovarik View Post
Hey do you know why ashersoftware.com isn't working? Client checks for internet connection on that server and it prints "No internet connection error". Can you help me solving this issue?

Thanks in advance!
same problem
is someone knows how to fix that sh**?

Last edited by lemeshovich; 02-17-2017 at 06:31.
laenss
Old 02-18-2017 , 04:52   Re: [v3.4] seDirector - manage your Source servers - srcds.exe auto-update in Windows
Reply With Quote #624

Quote:
Originally Posted by br5dy View Post
Version 3.5 has been released!

CS:GO's maxplayers_overried has been added.

Get 20% off any edition using coupon code 20PERCENTOFF only until April 8, 2016.

Download here or in seDirector go to Help->Check for Updates.

Thanks!
You can not enter a setup using a professional version account

The program froze.

I want a quick fix.
Nolongerinthegame
AlliedModders Donor
Old 02-19-2017 , 11:45   Re: [v3.5] seDirector - manage your Source servers - srcds.exe auto-update in Windows
Reply With Quote #625

Domain name expired. Is project finished?
nguyenbaodanh
AlliedModders Donor
Old 03-08-2017 , 21:40   Re: [v3.4] seDirector - manage your Source servers - srcds.exe auto-update in Windows
Reply With Quote #626

Quote:
Originally Posted by laenss View Post
You can not enter a setup using a professional version account

The program froze.

I want a quick fix.
yea ! recently program use to froze everytime open server properties or add new server
Old 03-09-2017 , 04:13   Re: [v3.5] seDirector - manage your Source servers - srcds.exe auto-update in Windows
Reply With Quote #627

Support page is down and what not and I am not sure if they're still going with this project but if I get the full license, can I use this on my 3 dedicated servers?
plock
Old 03-16-2017 , 01:24   Re: [v3.5] seDirector - manage your Source servers - srcds.exe auto-update in Windows
Reply With Quote #628

I can't add servers or edit properties. Program just freeze and need to close via Task Manager. Any idea how to solve this?

Owner/Developer at Kniv
My Steam Profile
braak0327
AlliedModders Donor
Old 03-21-2017 , 21:20   Re: [v3.5] seDirector - manage your Source servers - srcds.exe auto-update in Windows
Reply With Quote #629

Quote:
Originally Posted by plock View Post
I can't add servers or edit properties. Program just freeze and need to close via Task Manager. Any idea how to solve this?
This Project abandoned already I think we can't have any more support only developer can make change now (or some really genius hacker XD)

Last edited by braak0327; 03-21-2017 at 21:21.
Send a message via Skype™ to braak0327
Robin955
Veteran Member
Old 03-23-2017 , 21:43   Re: [v3.5] seDirector - manage your Source servers - srcds.exe auto-update in Windows
Reply With Quote #630

download link is down.
is it gonna be fixed or stay useless?
last time i checked it was maximum 4 servers and if you wanted more than that you had to pay for it, is that still the case?

Last edited by Robin955; 03-23-2017 at 21:43.