Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

[CS:S/CS:GO] CSS Bank (including MySQL support) v1.6.6

Post New Thread Reply   

Miraculix
Old 07-02-2012 , 13:27   Re: [CS:S] CSS Bank (including MySQL support) v1.4.4 (updated 06-26-2011)
Reply With Quote #341

At the best one of the table overview with Field, Type, Collation.
and one of the data sets with the player names.
Old 08-13-2012 , 12:07   Re: [CS:S] CSS Bank (including MySQL support) v1.4.4 (updated 06-26-2011)
Reply With Quote #342

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miraculix View Post
Can you make a screenshot of the database in phpmyadmin?
To narrow down the error source.
Ок.
In game - http://bayimg.com/OAbkLaaEB
In toad for mysql - http://bayimg.com/OAbkNAAeb
In phpmyadmin - http://bayimg.com/paBkCaaeb
Emaster
Old 08-22-2012 , 23:01   Re: [CS:S] CSS Bank (including MySQL support) v1.4.4 (updated 06-26-2011)
Reply With Quote #343

Could you possibly make this work with CS:GO?
Old 08-25-2012 , 09:41   Re: [CS:S] CSS Bank (including MySQL support) v1.4.4 (updated 06-26-2011)
Reply With Quote #344

That would be cool. I'm going to try it out (recompling .sp against the dev 1.5 I'm using) and see what other probs there might be left with it.

I tried out one of the bet mods I used to run on CS:S and it mostly works but it doesn't always seem to have to right idea about how much money a player has - sometimes it says they don't have enough money to place the bet they want to make - when they DO have the $$$. So I'm wondering if maybe the way CS:GO keeps up with a player's money has changed since CS:S/CS:S OB.
PharaohsPaw
Old 08-25-2012 , 10:26   Seems to works in CS:GO for me
Reply With Quote #345

It seems to be working fine for me. I grabbed the latest (1.4.4) gameserver .zip file, copied the cssbank.sp and cssbank/ dir over from the .zip unpack to my "compile here" scripting/ tree (current 1.5 dev), and then copied the .smx into the SM plugins/ dir and the phrases file into the SM translations/ dir of the CS:GO instance I tested it on.

Oh and created a new cssbank db and added the config details to databases.cfg. I created the db as collation "utf8_general_ci".

Seems to be working fine for me so far. It does get confused over the warmup period, thinking it's the pistol round, but that's not new and can be configured around.

it seems to be handling the $ amounts correctly (doing correct math) as far as I can tell right now.

Last edited by PharaohsPaw; 08-25-2012 at 10:27.
Emaster
Old 08-25-2012 , 11:23   Re: Seems to works in CS:GO for me
Reply With Quote #346

Quote:
Originally Posted by PharaohsPaw View Post
It seems to be working fine for me. I grabbed the latest (1.4.4) gameserver .zip file, copied the cssbank.sp and cssbank/ dir over from the .zip unpack to my "compile here" scripting/ tree (current 1.5 dev), and then copied the .smx into the SM plugins/ dir and the phrases file into the SM translations/ dir of the CS:GO instance I tested it on.

Oh and created a new cssbank db and added the config details to databases.cfg. I created the db as collation "utf8_general_ci".

Seems to be working fine for me so far. It does get confused over the warmup period, thinking it's the pistol round, but that's not new and can be configured around.

it seems to be handling the $ amounts correctly (doing correct math) as far as I can tell right now.
Thank you, I'll try to get that added then.
Old 08-25-2012 , 16:54   Re: [CS:S] CSS Bank (including MySQL support) v1.4.4 (updated 06-26-2011)
Reply With Quote #347

Hi, i have a problem with the bank!
Always when i write "!bank" into the chat, the server crashes immediately after the menu appeared. This issue is 100% reproducible. I installed the plugin again and deleted the database but it hasn't helped.
Connection to the database is succesfull.
Does anyone have an idea?

Last edited by SHmnemic; 08-25-2012 at 16:55.
PharaohsPaw
Old 08-26-2012 , 03:44   Re: Seems to works in CS:GO for me
Reply With Quote #348

Quote:
Originally Posted by PharaohsPaw View Post
It does get confused over the warmup period, thinking it's the pistol round, but that's not new and can be configured around.
Actually this was probably mostly "me". I had tried to extend the warmup time to a longer period (60 seconds). This was too long. Dropped it back down to 35 seconds and set css_bank_pistolrounds back to 1.
PharaohsPaw
Old 08-26-2012 , 03:50   Re: [CS:S] CSS Bank (including MySQL support) v1.4.4 (updated 06-26-2011)
Reply With Quote #349

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHmnemic View Post
Hi, i have a problem with the bank!
Always when i write "!bank" into the chat, the server crashes immediately after the menu appeared. This issue is 100% reproducible. I installed the plugin again and deleted the database but it hasn't helped.
Connection to the database is succesfull.
Does anyone have an idea?
Crashing the server immediately. I'd make sure you are up to date on your gameinfo files (which sourcemod can update by itself if you haven't disabled it in core.cfg). If you have any extensions that require gameinfo files, they may need an updated gameinfo too.

Next thing I'd plan on doing is recompiling the .sp('s) against the version of sourcemod you're running (in your unpacked sourcemod dir's scripting/ directory).

However it may also be that you need to update sourcemod and/or metamod. You didn't mention which version of them you're running. Or which game the server is (CS:S or CS:GO?)
SHmnemic
Old 08-26-2012 , 05:03   Re: [CS:S] CSS Bank (including MySQL support) v1.4.4 (updated 06-26-2011)
Reply With Quote #350

The CSS server is running these versions: MetaMod:Source v1.8.7V and SourceMod v1.4.4
Today i discovered that the server also crashes when i type "!settings" or "gameme" (gameme stats) into the chat. Also the menu appears and then it crashes immediately!

The gameinfo.txt of my server looks as follwing:

Code:
"GameInfo"
{
	game	"Counter-Strike Source"
	title	"COUNTER-STRIKE'"
	title2	"source"
	type multiplayer_only
	nomodels 1
	nohimodel 1
	nocrosshair 0
	advcrosshair 3
	bots 1
	hidden_maps
	{
		"test_speakers"		1
		"test_hardware"		1
	}
	nodegraph 0

FileSystem
	{
		SteamAppId				240		// This will mount all the GCFs we need (240=CS:S, 220=HL2).
		ToolsAppId				211		// Tools will load this (ie: source SDK caches) to get things like materials\debug, materials\editor, etc.

//
		// The code that loads this file automatically does a few things here:
		//
		// 1. For each "Game" search path, it adds a "GameBin" path, in <dir>\bin
		// 2. For each "Game" search path, it adds another "Game" path in front of it with _<langage> at the end.
		//    For example: c:\hl2\cstrike on a french machine would get a c:\hl2\cstrike_french path added to it.
		// 3. For the first "Game" search path, it adds a search path called "MOD".
		// 4. For the first "Game" search path, it adds a search path called "DEFAULT_WRITE_PATH".
		//

//
		// Search paths are relative to the base directory, which is where hl2.exe is found.
		//
		// |gameinfo_path| points at the directory where gameinfo.txt is.
		// We always want to mount that directory relative to gameinfo.txt, so
		// people can mount stuff in c:\mymod, and the main game resources are in
		// someplace like c:\program files\valve\steam\steamapps\<username>\half-life 2.
		//
		SearchPaths
		{
			Game				|gameinfo_path|.
			Game				cstrike
			Game				|all_source_engine_paths|hl2
		}
	}
}

Last edited by SHmnemic; 08-26-2012 at 05:04.