Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

Deathrun help (can pay)

Post New Thread Reply   

amnezia
Old 10-24-2014 , 14:59   Deathrun help (can pay)
Reply With Quote #1

its kinda a very easy job for a good coder.

i have 3 problems dont know if its the right section for this but.

we have added a Admin life to our menu which the admins can use only once after hes dead.
so my question is once he got to spectate and uses the admin life hes respawning directly at the terroirst spot. this bug only admins can do.

1) so my question is if there is a way that once he is at spectate and if he uses admin life something will block it.
and an automessage will show up with "You have to write /back before you can use your admin life"

2) we have added a deathrunmenu plugin (SHOP)
but the problem is only the terrorist is recieving deathrun points if he kills the CT.
not vice versa.

3) we only want admins able to spectate not regular players cause theyre spectating all the time.
and filling up the server slot.

Edit: got a 4th problem.
i need something that even after the server is started that theyre automaticly dead.
i have a respawn protection plugin you get automaticly respawned till the first 30 seconds of the round.
than you cannot get respawned but somehow there are people who can even get respawned after the 30 seconds by writing retry/reconnect or something.

thats all, thank you guys if you cna help me i would really appreciate it.
once you guys can help me ask what file you need i will post it here thank you alot.

Last edited by amnezia; 10-24-2014 at 16:49.
Copper
Old 10-24-2014 , 15:48   Re: Deathrun help (can pay)
Reply With Quote #2

For number 3 you can use this plugin, its very easy to use and to install : https://forums.alliedmods.net/showth...pectate+admins

And for number 2 have you checked if theres a cvar for giving points to the CT when they kill a T?

Last edited by Copper; 10-24-2014 at 15:51.