Raised This Month: $32 Target: $400
 8% 

[ANY] Discord/Slack API (CallAdmin, SourceBans, ...)

Post New Thread Reply   

Koga73
Old 09-13-2017 , 02:30   Re: [ANY] Discord/Slack API (CallAdmin, SourceBans, ...)
Reply With Quote #71

Easier than expected. Thanks!
Old 10-02-2017 , 09:47   Re: [ANY] Discord/Slack API (CallAdmin, SourceBans, ...)
Reply With Quote #72

For some reason the sourcecomms and sourcebans ++ still do not work. I am using the latest sb++

sneaK
SourceMod Moderator
Old 10-02-2017 , 11:12   Re: [ANY] Discord/Slack API (CallAdmin, SourceBans, ...)
Reply With Quote #73

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilpetri View Post
For some reason the sourcecomms and sourcebans ++ still do not work. I am using the latest sb++

Gonna need a little more than just 'does not work' to be able to help.
Old 10-02-2017 , 15:38   Re: [ANY] Discord/Slack API (CallAdmin, SourceBans, ...)
Reply With Quote #74

Quote:
Originally Posted by sneaK View Post
Gonna need a little more than just 'does not work' to be able to help.
I am unsure what to install. I use SB++. Do I install the sourcebans version linked in the original post, do I use the latest SB++ and do I use the version edited by you or from the original post?
sneaK
SourceMod Moderator
Old 10-02-2017 , 16:30   Re: [ANY] Discord/Slack API (CallAdmin, SourceBans, ...)
Reply With Quote #75

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilpetri View Post
I am unsure what to install. I use SB++. Do I install the sourcebans version linked in the original post, do I use the latest SB++ and do I use the version edited by you or from the original post?
The version I posted, the original version released by zipcore will not work with SB++.
Old 10-03-2017 , 10:17   Re: [ANY] Discord/Slack API (CallAdmin, SourceBans, ...)
Reply With Quote #76

Quote:
Originally Posted by sneaK View Post
The version I posted, the original version released by zipcore will not work with SB++.
I got it working. The only problem I am having is that in Discord the admin and the player are incorrect. It just selects the first player in the admin menu and sends it to discord.
TandelK
Old 11-24-2017 , 08:18   Re: [ANY] Discord/Slack API (CallAdmin, SourceBans, ...)
Reply With Quote #77

I am getting following errors on my console for only 1 server. Other server its all working fine.

Code:
L 11/24/2017 - 17:28:25: [SM] Unable to load plugin "discord_calladmin.smx": Native "Discord_SendMessage" was not found
L 11/24/2017 - 17:28:25: [SM] Unable to load plugin "discord_sourcebans.smx": Native "Discord_SendMessage" was not found
L 11/24/2017 - 17:28:25: [SM] Unable to load plugin "discord_sourcecomms.smx": Native "Discord_SendMessage" was not found
Old 11-24-2017 , 13:12   Re: [ANY] Discord/Slack API (CallAdmin, SourceBans, ...)
Reply With Quote #78

Quote:
Originally Posted by TandelK View Post
I am getting following errors on my console for only 1 server. Other server its all working fine.

Code:
L 11/24/2017 - 17:28:25: [SM] Unable to load plugin "discord_calladmin.smx": Native "Discord_SendMessage" was not found
L 11/24/2017 - 17:28:25: [SM] Unable to load plugin "discord_sourcebans.smx": Native "Discord_SendMessage" was not found
L 11/24/2017 - 17:28:25: [SM] Unable to load plugin "discord_sourcecomms.smx": Native "Discord_SendMessage" was not found
You're not running the base discord plugin.
Old 01-23-2018 , 09:13   Re: [ANY] Discord/Slack API (CallAdmin, SourceBans, ...)
Reply With Quote #79

Hello,

i've installed the discord plugin like it says,

when i join the server and i type !calladmins it works, but once a player is joining on the server, our server crashes instantly

anyone can help me with this please?

TandelK
Old 02-23-2018 , 02:43   Re: [ANY] Discord/Slack API (CallAdmin, SourceBans, ...)
Reply With Quote #80

Anyone got Sourcebans++ working with Discord plugin. If so can you forward me the Download Link of the same.