Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

Sourcebans (version 1.4.11 fork for ban evasion edits)

Post New Thread Reply   

lyric
Veteran Member
Old 07-06-2014 , 11:21   Re: TOGs Sourcebans
Reply With Quote #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatOneGuy View Post

EDIT: I did some investigating, and if you download 1.4.11 now, someone has tampered with the files and replaced SBCheckBans() with "Yarr!!!!". Not sure what's up with that and if that is a joke by someone, but simply add in this to your .inc file where "Yarr!!!" now is...
i find this very very very disturbing. that someone would tamper with files like this. i will download .smx directly and not complie because of conviencne. it is really disturbing that a moderator or admin would do such a thing to someones code even for a joke. who's to say they havent added anything malicious to users plugins to sabotage them? my respect for those that moderate this website has gone down very much because of this.
Old 07-06-2014 , 12:04   Re: TOGs Sourcebans 1.4.11 Family Sharing Edits
Reply With Quote #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarona View Post
How I can make it work "sb_familysharing.smx" with another plugin that is similar to sourcebans: https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=183355 "lbd_sourcebans.smx"
This isnt sb_familysharing...you have the wrong thread, lol. And since both are not external plugins, but rather edits of the actual SB plugin, you would have to combine the code.
ThatOneGuy
Veteran Member
Old 07-06-2014 , 12:10   Re: TOGs Sourcebans
Reply With Quote #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by lyric View Post
Quote:
EDIT: I did some investigating, and if you download 1.4.11 now, someone has tampered with the files and replaced SBCheckBans() with "Yarr!!!!". Not sure what's up with that and if that is a joke by someone, but simply add in this to your .inc file where "Yarr!!!" now is...
i find this very very very disturbing. that someone would tamper with files like this. i will download .smx directly and not complie because of conviencne. it is really disturbing that a moderator or admin would do such a thing to someones code even for a joke. who's to say they havent added anything malicious to users plugins to sabotage them? my respect for those that moderate this website has gone down very much because of this.
You clearly didnt read the rest of that exact same post, lol. https://forums.alliedmods.net/showpo...28&postcount=5

Quote:
DOUBLE EDIT: Now that I think of it, I might have added a new native and forgotten about it (I did make this several weeks ago, and only just now posted it). My bad, and sorry for the confusion. As stated, you can add those lines to your .inc file to compile. Your entire sourcebans.inc files should be:

Spoiler

In fact, I'm pretty sure I did, since I was originally planning on making it a separate plugin from SB, so I coded in a native to use...then I decided to just code it into SB.
That said, idk what the "Yarr!!!" thing is about, but either way, the native I was mentioning was one that I coded in and forgot about, as was explained in that post and the ones around it. No need to lose heart.
darkpavel
Old 08-05-2014 , 10:27   Re: TOGs Sourcebans 1.4.11 Family Sharing Edits
Reply With Quote #24

Sorry i didn't see in the post.
But if a family share account connect to a server but the owner account is ban.
the family share account will be ban too or not ?
ThatOneGuy
Veteran Member
Old 10-18-2014 , 17:38   Re: TOGs Sourcebans 1.4.11.TOG_EDIT_d Family Sharing Edits
Reply With Quote #25

Updated to version 1.4.11.TOG_EDIT_d. See changelog for details.
s.m.a.c head
Old 11-19-2014 , 15:09   Re: TOGs Sourcebans (version 1.4.11.TOG_EDIT_d) Ban Evasion Edits
Reply With Quote #26

13 <Failed> "SourceBans: Bans" (2.0.0-dev) by GameConnect
25 <Failed> "SourceBans: Admins" (2.0.0-dev) by GameConnect

[06] SteamWorks Extension (1.1): Exposes SteamWorks functions to Developers

I dont know what im missing here ? I have errors in log file also

L 11/19/2014 - 20:12:40: [sourcebans.smx] Failed to retrieve groups from the database, Table 'sourcebans_2.sb_srvgroups' doesn't exist
L 11/19/2014 - 20:12:40: [sourcebans.smx] Failed to retrieve admins from the database, Table 'sourcebans_2.sb_admins_servers_groups' doesn't exist

please help me ?

Last edited by s.m.a.c head; 11-19-2014 at 15:31.
ThatOneGuy
Veteran Member
Old 11-19-2014 , 18:16   Re: TOGs Sourcebans (version 1.4.11.TOG_EDIT_d) Ban Evasion Edits
Reply With Quote #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by s.m.a.c head View Post
13 <Failed> "SourceBans: Bans" (2.0.0-dev) by GameConnect
25 <Failed> "SourceBans: Admins" (2.0.0-dev) by GameConnect

[06] SteamWorks Extension (1.1): Exposes SteamWorks functions to Developers

I dont know what im missing here ? I have errors in log file also

L 11/19/2014 - 20:12:40: [sourcebans.smx] Failed to retrieve groups from the database, Table 'sourcebans_2.sb_srvgroups' doesn't exist
L 11/19/2014 - 20:12:40: [sourcebans.smx] Failed to retrieve admins from the database, Table 'sourcebans_2.sb_admins_servers_groups' doesn't exist

please help me ?
My guess is that you are using SB 2, while this is a modified version of SB 1.4.11. I believe I link to a plugin in my original post that works for SB 2. If not, it is somewhere else in this thread.
s.m.a.c head
Old 11-20-2014 , 17:04   Re: TOGs Sourcebans (version 1.4.11.TOG_EDIT_d) Ban Evasion Edits
Reply With Quote #28

Quote:
My guess is that you are using SB 2, while this is a modified version of SB 1.4.11. I believe I link to a plugin in my original post that works for SB 2. If not, it is somewhere else in this thread.
I used the one from your first post and compiled it myself just to be sure, im using it on l4d2 if that helps ?

EDIT https://forums.alliedmods.net/showpo...80&postcount=7 ill try this thanks

Last edited by s.m.a.c head; 11-20-2014 at 17:07.
ThatOneGuy
Veteran Member
Old 11-20-2014 , 21:28   Re: TOGs Sourcebans (version 1.4.11.TOG_EDIT_d) Ban Evasion Edits
Reply With Quote #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by s.m.a.c head View Post
I used the one from your first post and compiled it myself just to be sure, im using it on l4d2 if that helps ?

EDIT https://forums.alliedmods.net/showpo...80&postcount=7 ill try this thanks
Glad you found the thread! This is a replacement for SB 1.4.11, so SB 1.5 and SB 2.x users need to use the other. This, however, covers a lot more, and adds a new native for use in other plugins.
ThatOneGuy
Veteran Member
Old 11-21-2014 , 02:19   Re: TOGs Sourcebans 1.4.11 Family Sharing Edits
Reply With Quote #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkpavel View Post
Sorry i didn't see in the post.
But if a family share account connect to a server but the owner account is ban.
the family share account will be ban too or not ?
Sorry, just saw this post. Yes, both the owner and the shared account will be banned, as well as any other alternate accounts with matching IPs or owners.

Last edited by ThatOneGuy; 11-21-2014 at 02:19.