Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

[+!!] Looking for a scriptor or several scriptor's. Willing to pay money.

Post New Thread Reply   

Gam3ronE
SourceMod Donor
Old 01-15-2012 , 06:26   [+!!] Looking for a scriptor or several scriptor's. Willing to pay money.
Reply With Quote #1

Firstly I know just how many of these types of threads get made, hence why I wrote [+!!] to make mine different. Please give me a chance; read the thread and send me a PM or email webmaster (@) gamerone.net.

Hi there. People in my community and even myself have had nice ideas we want to make a reality, we just lack Scriptor's. I try to be as positive as possible and everyone has a say in what happens, with regular votes, meetings and discussion.

I'm looking for non-redundant, efficient and well optimized code.

Jobs for the scriptor would involve
- optimizing/re-writing our existing plugins
- creating entirely new plugins
- bug fixing and fine tuning

Flexible times - whenever you feel like working.
/ Work hard - play hard - enjoy success

I'm very open to any terms you would like. So what have you got to lose? Get in touch with me, let's talk and be friends.

Thank you.

Last edited by Gam3ronE; 05-22-2012 at 02:05.
Arkshine
AMX Mod X Plugin Approver
Old 01-15-2012 , 06:42   Re: [+!!] Looking for a scriptor or several scriptor's. Willing to pay money.
Reply With Quote #2

Moved to Suggestions/Requests section.

You should precise what kind of plugins you have, what kind of plugins you want to create, how much you will pay, etc.

For example, I would be willing to review/create plugins but not big one but you don't give much informations and it would save time if you give more details.

Last edited by Arkshine; 01-15-2012 at 06:47.
Gam3ronE
SourceMod Donor
Old 01-15-2012 , 07:00   Re: [+!!] Looking for a scriptor or several scriptor's. Willing to pay money.
Reply With Quote #3

Okay thank you for your reply.

The servers we host range from completely normal ones (not so much to make them vanilla, but keeping classic CS 1.6 gameplay intact) to deathrun, to base builder, to zombie plague, and it would be work for those. Ideas we've recently had and work we would like done includes:
- A game menu for our chill park server (giving free god mode, no-clip, Jetpack + Bazooka, Bubble Gun, and more)
- Optimizing our Staff Menu for Admins and Moderators, taking out features unnecessary, improving the code so it is not redundant and re-organising feature positions.
- The most common work is Menu's however once these are all done the remaining work would be whatever the creative members of our community can come up with ( We have a suggestions forum amongst many other forums: http://gamerone.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=155 and we also get some suggestions and/or feedback or bugs in a server's specific forum for example: http://gamerone.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=12 ) to improve our services.
- The community just about breaks even each month and I try to encourage donations and purchasing VIP, the income and costs each month are fairly constant depending on if money is invested or not ranging from £90 - £250 per month so your pay would ideally be a cut from this. I work full time and actively manage the community with a team other admins and moderators who have been carefully selected and have procedure to follow.
- The pay I'm very open to, if you want to agree to getting a cut of donations / VIP purchases. If you prefer being paid in one go. If you want to be paid monthly. If you just want to be part of a community and become famous for your scripting work. Lots of options available to you.

Last edited by Gam3ronE; 01-15-2012 at 07:20.