3% 

PaintballVIP 1.0

Post New Thread Reply   

HamletEagle
AMX Mod X Plugin Approver
Old 01-29-2017 , 06:31   Re: PaintballVIP 1.0
Reply With Quote #11

Quote:
Is there an option to select multiple threads? If yes, select them and move them to UnApproved. I'm not saying to UnApprove ALL of them, just some.
It looks like you argue just for the sake of arguing, without even trying to bring valid arguments. The issue is not with moving a thread from forum A to forum B, it's with actually reviewing the plugin. In order to know which plugins are broken, which are a duplicate and which are using horrible methods all plugins needs to be reviewed.
Now, please, if you have the time go through 103 pages do so. You are my guest.

Quote:
Doubt that.
You doubt the common sense. I tried to explain you how things works, but if you don't want to understand I'm ok with that.

Quote:
I'm just saying that Approvers should motivate Submitters, you wouldn't be happy if an Approver told you that your plugin is bad, would you? Anyways let's end this conversation.
Yeah, sugarcoat everything. After all, life is not like that. As EFFX said, learn from your mistakes and from what more experienced people told you and improve, don't take everything personally. I did that too: https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=225481

It's my last reply here, too much off-topic.

Last edited by HamletEagle; 01-29-2017 at 06:33.