Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

Hope someone will make this....

Post New Thread Reply   

neiltoe
Old 09-23-2006 , 08:41   Hope someone will make this....
Reply With Quote #1

If someone could please make a plugin to accomplish these features:

1. Change the players money every spawn.
2. Open a custom url via player text in the motd's place. (like Mani's "motd")

These 2 things are really the main reason I'm using large plugins to accomplish these mentioned options. I would prefer to just use Roger Devil's Statsmeminimum, Devicenull's Weapon Restriction, and possibly if this last requested plugin if made. I'm just running a fun server not a competitive server in the team/clan context. So having unlimited cash on all the maps is a nice feature and lets people play without being hindered if they can buy the weapon or not. I like to see people use the weapon they prefer when they want just like I prefer it. Now the preconfigured url would be for "VDJ's Jukebox". I sincerely hope that someone here with the ability to make such a plugin would be willing to provide one. I think if the plugin was to have 3 configurable custom var's that can be placed on the server.cfg it would really be a nice addition.
Examples:

xx_spawncash "<amount>"
xx_urlsaytext "<text>"
xx_urlsayaddress "<url>"

edit:
I just remembered another thing that would be useful. On occasions server go empty and I use an eventscript to change maps on a regular schedule if that could be incorperated that would be nice also. All it does is at the end of 45 minutes it does a census of players if no players on the server it just changes the map to the nextmap. It also recognizes timeleft in chat and prints the timeleft to HLSW. Hope that these things will seriously be considered it would really lower the amount of extra stuff running on at least my server.

Last edited by neiltoe; 09-23-2006 at 11:46.
Send a message via AIM to neiltoe
neiltoe
Old 10-02-2006 , 10:48   Re: Hope someone will make this....
Reply With Quote #2

Can someone please consider making this? If a donation to you is needed pm the donation value if its reasonable I'll donate via paypal. Thanks in advance.
neiltoe
Old 10-05-2006 , 13:03   Re: Hope someone will make this....
Reply With Quote #3

No need for this post Thanks to MysteryMeat!