8% 

Player Model ERROR

Post New Thread Reply   

ultimatgold
BANNED
Old 12-06-2018 , 04:22   Player Model ERROR
Reply With Quote #1

Hi,
I'm trying to make a zombie escape server at CS:S on a Linux server.

I think I arranged everything. When I connect to the server as a client I can see that it downloads the models.

on the client side, I see them at the "Steam\steamapps\common\counter-strike source\cstrike\download" but I see zombies as "ERROR" text. But if I cut and paste the models from download folder to cstrike folder manually. Then when I join the server I can see zombies as zombies some of the people joning the server reports that they are seeing zombies as ERROR too. Some of them doesn't, I assume they have the models already installed or somehing.

on server side I didn't install any custom models. I just put metamod, sourcemod, zombie:reloaded and a few plugins like noblock, updater.

I didn't change the default models.txt and download.txt, I tried putting materials and models folder of the server to the fastdl and not putting them there. Neither change anything.

Is this something happened after the steam pipe update of css? or am I doing something wrong?

Also I wound be happy if you can share good zombie escape configs for the server, currently fast zombies are too fast and knock back is too little. I know I can tinker with them but I'm new and I would rather put someone elses configs which were prepared with knowledge

Here are a few information;
Code:
Metamod:Source version 1.10 - build 966
Code:
SourceMod 1.9, by AlliedModders LLC
To see running plugins, type "sm plugins"
To see credits, type "sm credits"
Visit http://www.sourcemod.net/
Code:
Zombie:Reloaded
Copyright (C) 2009-2013  Greyscale, Richard Helgeby

Version                 : 3.1
Compile date            : Sat, 12 Jan 2013 10:28:17 +0100
License                 : GNU GPL, Version 3
Build                   : 733:d57da587271c
Development branch      : zr-3.1
Send a message via ICQ to ultimatgold Send a message via AIM to ultimatgold Send a message via Yahoo to ultimatgold Send a message via Skype™ to ultimatgold