Raised This Month: $32 Target: $400
 8% 

[CS 1.6] Z-Outbreak (Realistic Co-Op Zombie Mode) (NOT PUBLIC ANYMORE)

Post New Thread Reply   

EFFx
Veteran Member
Old 03-06-2016 , 16:05   Re: [CS 1.6] Z-Outbreak (Realistic Co-Op Zombie Mode) (Update!)
Reply With Quote #11

Awesome.
Nax0ne
Old 03-06-2016 , 16:57   Re: [CS 1.6] Z-Outbreak (Realistic Co-Op Zombie Mode) (Update!)
Reply With Quote #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by AGoodGuy View Post
Wow, thanks you for hard work on this. I must try this
I want to ask some things :
- Did you using path finding for Zombie AI or simple hook him to Human?
- Seem too hard for newbie make spawn position for Zombie, why don't you use NST Spawn position or you can find Dias 's Supply Spawn Positon, then use this to make spawn Zombie pos easyly

Edit:
Why don't you use CS Bot (zBot or podBot) to create Zombie? Because they have AI and just give them knife and them will hunt Human down. Bot can make more than 32 slot?
Mmm yeah a i'm thinking use CS Bot in the final version...

And give the possibility for users to create their own maps and create spawn points.
Old 03-06-2016 , 17:35   Re: [CS 1.6] Z-Outbreak (Realistic Co-Op Zombie Mode) (Update!)
Reply With Quote #13

I'm was following the project on moddb, now i'm happy because you don't stop with the project. It's just amazing bro. Good luck with it.
AGoodGuy
Old 03-06-2016 , 22:42   Re: [CS 1.6] Z-Outbreak (Realistic Co-Op Zombie Mode) (Update!)
Reply With Quote #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nax0ne View Post
Mmm yeah a i'm thinking use CS Bot in the final version...

And give the possibility for users to create their own maps and create spawn points.
Hope you will find the way to increase bot max over 31(if 1 player), or spawn bot without increase player slots.

Edit: I used Sypbot , it's very smart and can create waypoint for every map very easyly. Link: http://ccnhsk-dev.blogspot.com/

Edit2:
- Good new is Sypbot now support to create NPC with they api, click on above link you can see the amazing stuff for you mode. Hope it'll help.

Quote:
“If you can't fly then run, if you can't run then walk, if you can't walk then crawl, but whatever you do, you have to keep moving forward.”― Martin Luther King Jr.

Last edited by AGoodGuy; 03-06-2016 at 22:48.
Nax0ne
Old 03-06-2016 , 23:39   Re: [CS 1.6] Z-Outbreak (Realistic Co-Op Zombie Mode) (Update!)
Reply With Quote #15

Quote:
Hope you will find the way to increase bot max over 31(if 1 player), or spawn bot without increase player slots.

Edit: I used Sypbot , it's very smart and can create waypoint for every map very easyly. Link: http://ccnhsk-dev.blogspot.com/

Edit2:
- Good new is Sypbot now support to create NPC with they api, click on above link you can see the amazing stuff for you mode. Hope it'll help.
OMG! Thanks !! Man !!

You are the best ! I'm going to use the NPC api.

I've tested. And it works correctly.
Old 03-07-2016 , 05:59   Re: [CS 1.6] Z-Outbreak (Realistic Co-Op Zombie Mode) (Update!)
Reply With Quote #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nax0ne View Post
OMG! Thanks !! Man !!

You are the best ! I'm going to use the NPC api.

I've tested. And it works correctly.
Really, cool! I tested and crash my game immediately, LOL.

Hope with this you can increase experience of Co-op ZOmbie mode and soon release better gameplay.

Quote:
“If you can't fly then run, if you can't run then walk, if you can't walk then crawl, but whatever you do, you have to keep moving forward.”― Martin Luther King Jr.
Kisaki
Old 03-07-2016 , 17:07   Re: [CS 1.6] Z-Outbreak (Realistic Co-Op Zombie Mode) (Update!)
Reply With Quote #17

i've installed the mod, but it never starts on map
SkumTomteN
Veteran Member
Old 03-11-2016 , 17:37   Re: [CS 1.6] Z-Outbreak (Realistic Co-Op Zombie Mode) (Update!)
Reply With Quote #18

Good base mode to develop further, always wanted to create a mod like this but never happend.

good job.
AGoodGuy
Old 03-13-2016 , 05:30   Re: [CS 1.6] Z-Outbreak (Realistic Co-Op Zombie Mode) (Update!)
Reply With Quote #19

@Nax0ne : Newest version offical of SwNPC released on : ccnhsk-dev.blogspot.com

Have you try it?

P/s: I don't know why my game always crash when i try spawn NPC with this. Do you have this issue?

Quote:
Nax0ne
Old 03-13-2016 , 12:15   Re: [CS 1.6] Z-Outbreak (Realistic Co-Op Zombie Mode) (Update!)
Reply With Quote #20

Quote:
@Nax0ne : Newest version offical of SwNPC released on : ccnhsk-dev.blogspot.com

Have you try it?

P/s: I don't know why my game always crash when i try spawn NPC with this. Do you have this issue?
First of all, thanks for helping man.

And... Yes, i have. With this new version, the game crash

Previously, I didn't have this problem.

Last edited by Nax0ne; 03-13-2016 at 12:15.