Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

SourceBans++ Theme Development

Post New Thread Reply   

SytekBox
AlliedModders Donor
Old 03-23-2017 , 23:32   SourceBans++ Theme Development
Reply With Quote #1

Hey there, i'm currently trying to build a theme for my new SourceBans page but i'm having a hard time getting my menu to work with Semantic UI.

I was wondering if anybody can lend me a hand on how to properly setup the page_header.tpl and tab.tpl for my Semantic UI Menu (Navbar in other Frameworks such as Bootstrap) as it's the only thing i actually need to get it sorted and i'm not really in the need for somebody to code the rest of the page, just a single module of SourceBans as it has so many files that it's almost hard to find it for me (Not to mention it uses a bunch of javaScript and it's a mess)

What i currently have and which is not PHP (I know a bit of PHP, it's just that i got really sick of it and it's not making any sense for me atm)

HTML Code:
   <div class="ui inverted attached menu">
     <div class="ui container">
        <div class="header item">SourceBans</div>
        <a class="item">Dashboard</a>
        <a class="item">Servers</a>
        <a class="item">Bans</a>
        <a class="item">Comms</a>
        <a class="item">Appeal Ban</a>
     </div>
   </div>
I'd like to know if anybody has any example that can help me out get on the right path as it's certainly different than the way SourceBans++ calls classes and all of that.

If you have the time to help out a stranger it will be cool to hear from you.

Note: Once again and for clarification, i'm not looking for someone to build my theme, just for someone to lend a hand on a single module such as the Navigation Bar. I can certainly get the rest of the website built with no problem (Or at least with a bit of trial and error like it has always been)