Raised This Month: $32 Target: $400
 8% 

[UMC3] Ultimate Mapchooser 3.4.5 (Updated 10/7/2012)

Post New Thread Reply   

ayrton09_arg
Old 02-23-2018 , 11:39   Re: [UMC3] Ultimate Mapchooser 3.4.5 (Updated 10/7/2012)
Reply With Quote #4831

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shit on shoe View Post
Hello Guys!

i use sourcemod 1.8 with mapchooser 3.4.5 on CSSource, my problem is
sometimes on mapchange we have server crash.
My ask is now version 3.4.6 works with newest sourcemod ?
without crash ?

plz reply

thx
dont put sounds on vote start/end and will fixed
Shit on shoe
Old 02-23-2018 , 18:39   Re: [UMC3] Ultimate Mapchooser 3.4.5 (Updated 10/7/2012)
Reply With Quote #4832

Quote:
Originally Posted by ayrton09_arg View Post
dont put sounds on vote start/end and will fixed
you mean with version 3.4.6 too ?
should i disabled vote start/end sounds ?

i dont have any crashes on first day with 3.4.6

Last edited by Shit on shoe; 02-23-2018 at 22:00.
ayrton09_arg
Old 02-24-2018 , 01:19   Re: [UMC3] Ultimate Mapchooser 3.4.5 (Updated 10/7/2012)
Reply With Quote #4833

Quote:
you mean with version 3.4.6 too ?
should i disabled vote start/end sounds ?

i dont have any crashes on first day with 3.4.6
if you are playing csgo you need to disable sounds because after 1 or 2 map changes crashes the server, and you need to use 3.4.5 for cs source 3.4.6 is for csgo

Last edited by ayrton09_arg; 02-24-2018 at 01:19.
Shit on shoe
Old 02-24-2018 , 10:08   Re: [UMC3] Ultimate Mapchooser 3.4.5 (Updated 10/7/2012)
Reply With Quote #4834

Quote:
if you are playing csgo you need to disable sounds because after 1 or 2 map changes crashes the server, and you need to use 3.4.5 for cs source 3.4.6 is for csgo
I use CS Source, but 3.4.5 crash my server sometimes on mapchange....with 3.4.6 i have no crash on mapchange.

But another Problem we got now with version 3.4.6 ,some people cant join server they get this: Your map [Map name] differs from the server's ?? WTF never had this problem.

Can Ultimate mapchooser make this conflict, is it possible ?

I need stable umc :/
Old 02-24-2018 , 13:59   Re: [UMC3] Ultimate Mapchooser 3.4.5 (Updated 10/7/2012)
Reply With Quote #4835

Hey, i need help on setting how many votes to include into the vote..
ayrton09_arg
Old 02-24-2018 , 17:03   Re: [UMC3] Ultimate Mapchooser 3.4.5 (Updated 10/7/2012)
Reply With Quote #4836

Quote:
I use CS Source, but 3.4.5 crash my server sometimes on mapchange....with 3.4.6 i have no crash on mapchange.

But another Problem we got now with version 3.4.6 ,some people cant join server they get this: Your map [Map name] differs from the server's ?? WTF never had this problem.

Can Ultimate mapchooser make this conflict, is it possible ?

I need stable umc :/
when I have a source server I used 3.4.5 without problems, "[Name of the map] differs from the server" this message is because you upload a different version of the map that users have installed, sometimes the maps are updated and the developer put the same name, and if you have a old version with the same name you will recive that message.

Maybe you need to see what plugin causes problems with the crashes on map change
Shit on shoe
Old 02-24-2018 , 18:01   Re: [UMC3] Ultimate Mapchooser 3.4.5 (Updated 10/7/2012)
Reply With Quote #4837

Quote:
when I have a source server I used 3.4.5 without problems, "[Name of the map] differs from the server" this message is because you upload a different version of the map that users have installed, sometimes the maps are updated and the developer put the same name, and if you have a old version with the same name you will recive that message.

Maybe you need to see what plugin causes problems with the crashes on map change
If i delete in my cs strike folder this map and try to join i got this same message [Name of the map] differs from the server.

i dont know why but the conflict maps can be download but they have another size oO , this is the reason, why you cant join.
on Fastdl and on Gameserver the maps are same size and name, i dont understand this ?!?

If i rename the map i can download it without problems.
i think this should work than, i will rename all problem maps.
i should use 3.4.5 ,i think i found the reason why sometimes on mapchange crash, some Maps was not correctly completet uploaded on gameserver ( my Fastdl sux) didnt notice this :/

Last edited by Shit on shoe; 02-25-2018 at 00:53.
ayrton09_arg
Old 03-06-2018 , 00:56   Re: [UMC3] Ultimate Mapchooser 3.4.5 (Updated 10/7/2012)
Reply With Quote #4838

Game : CSGO
BUG : Whenever a player nominates a map.It comes in other group mods too.Example if the voting for the mod "Gungame" wins and some player nominated a map from "Deathrun" then in Gungame's win vote ,maps come like :

1. gg_airways
2. gg_lego_2011
3. gg_nodark
4. gg_highways
5. gg_runaway
6. deathrun_holyshit_stable_v8 // The map which the player nominated.

Can anyone fix this problem? I m using the latest umc for csgo.
sezing
Old 03-20-2018 , 17:40   Re: [UMC3] Ultimate Mapchooser 3.4.5 (Updated 10/7/2012)
Reply With Quote #4839

i use endvote module.

we use it on our csgo deathmatch server. Some players miss voting while choosing guns. How can we show them again ? is there a command for it ? !vote or !map ?

can someone please explain these terms ?

// Specifies how many more frags each extension adds to the frag limit.

what does it frag mean ?

// Specifies what action to take if the runoff vote reaches the maximum amount of runoffs and the set threshold has not been reached.

what does it runoffs and threshold mean for CS:GO ?

how can we set nextmap if no one online to choose a map ? or players havent been able to vote it ?
Obyboby
Veteran Member
Old 03-21-2018 , 01:18   Re: [UMC3] Ultimate Mapchooser 3.4.5 (Updated 10/7/2012)
Reply With Quote #4840

Quote:
Originally Posted by sezing View Post
i use endvote module.

we use it on our csgo deathmatch server. Some players miss voting while choosing guns. How can we show them again ? is there a command for it ? !vote or !map ?

can someone please explain these terms ?

// Specifies how many more frags each extension adds to the frag limit.

what does it frag mean ?

// Specifies what action to take if the runoff vote reaches the maximum amount of runoffs and the set threshold has not been reached.

what does it runoffs and threshold mean for CS:GO ?

how can we set nextmap if no one online to choose a map ? or players havent been able to vote it ?
have you tried !revote?

Frag = kill

Runoff = a new vote that is created if the first one is not considered valid, for example because no map has been voted by the minimum set percentage of players (the threshold).

For example, if I set the threshold at 51%, here's what happens:
A new vote is started, players make their choice. at the end of the vote, the map with the most votes had 46%. 51% which is the threshold in the CFG was not reached, so the plugin will create a runoff vote, and depending on how many maps you choose to have in runoff votes, you will see a new vote with those maps included.
So:

1st vote:

de_dust2
de_inferno
de_nuke
de_cache
de_cbble
de_dust

Vote is done:

de_dust2 46%
de_inferno 12%
de_nuke 10%
de_cache 12%
de_cbble 5%
de_dust 15%

No map has reached the threshold of 51%, so a runoff vote will be performed.
Depending on this cvar

PHP Code:
sm_umc_endvote_runoff_max 
the new vote will be created. I have sm_umc_endvote_runoff_max "2" so:

de_dust2
de_dust

Because they're the two maps that had the most votes in the first one.

And so on