SourceBans is a plugin and web interface for managing bans across multiple servers, and easily managing the admins across your servers.
(Above package includes Web Interface and Plugin)
- Web Server
- Source Dedicated Server
- Web Interface
- Upload all the contents of /web_upload from the zip file to your webserver where you want SourceBans to be installed to.
- CHMOD the following files/folders to 777:
- Navigate your browser to http://yourdomain.com/your_sourcebans/install and follow all of the directions on the screen.
Note: You will need a database already setup before you start the installation
- Depending on the status of your file permissions, you may come to a screen telling you copy some text into your config.php file. You must do this when it tells you, or any AMX imports you need to do, will fail.
- You will always get some code to add to /addons/sourcemod/configs/databases.txt (on your GameServer) it is important to add before you install the SourceBans plugin, or the plugin will not be able to contact the database.
- Once you come to the end of the installation, you need to delete the /install folder from your server. Once you have done this, your sourcebans install will be done
- SourceBans Plugin
- Upload the content of the game_upload folder to your gameserver
- Add a "sourcebans" section to your databases.cfg as the installer tells you
- Adjust the /configs/sourcebans/sourcebans.cfg to your needs. Make sure you set the correct ServerID for your server.
Updating is real easy. Just upload all the files to your FTP, and then navigate to http://yourdomain.com/your_sourcebans/updater
. Now your database is updated to the latest version.
There are docs here: http://sourcebans.net/manual and http://sourcebans.net/faq. That should get you started with the initial setup of SourceBans.
You're welcome to join the official IRC channel #sourcebans @ gamesurge.net.
If you have specific bugs, request or ideas please post them on our bug tracker