Raised This Month: $12 Target: $400
 3% 

[ANY] AFK Manager (Version 4.3.0 / Updated July 2nd 2018)

Post New Thread Reply   

Rothgar
Veteran Member
Old 03-30-2012 , 20:36   Re: AFK Manager (Version 3.4.3 / Updated June 3rd 2011)
Reply With Quote #1051

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Hairy_Baboon View Post
In TF2, when a round ends, some people go off to take a piss because there is no action. when they come back, they have gotten moved to spec. why? because we have the sm_afk_spawn_time set to 30 secs, so people who aren't playing get moved to spec quickly, while sm_afk_move_time is 120 so people who need to piss mid round can do so. what we need is to have a separate timer for setup which can bee indep set. or during setup, the timers don't count.

Did i explain myself well?
Well the Warmup/Setup time should be hooked so if you increase those they will be in addition to the spawn_time I believe?
Send a message via ICQ to Rothgar Send a message via AIM to Rothgar Send a message via MSN to Rothgar
lucasdidur
Old 03-31-2012 , 07:59   Re: AFK Manager (Version 3.4.3 / Updated June 3rd 2011)
Reply With Quote #1052

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rothgar View Post
Are you sure that:

A) They do not have the "z" admin flag

B) There are 20+ players in the server

C) They are AFK for 3 minutes?

Yes, so that now I got a doubt, are 20 players connected or in game?

Rothgar
Veteran Member
Old 03-31-2012 , 18:09   Re: AFK Manager (Version 3.4.3 / Updated June 3rd 2011)
Reply With Quote #1053

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucasdidur View Post
Yes, so that now I got a doubt, are 20 players connected or in game?
Connected
Send a message via ICQ to Rothgar Send a message via AIM to Rothgar Send a message via MSN to Rothgar
Snaggle
AlliedModders Donor
Old 04-01-2012 , 11:35   Re: AFK Manager (Version 3.4.3 / Updated June 3rd 2011)
Reply With Quote #1054

I'm also having the spectators not being kicked problem. If a player sets himself to Spectator then goes AFK, the plugin doesn't seem to kick him anymore. It use to work fine from what I can remember.

He meets all the kick requirements (max players, flags etc) yet we had a player go AFK for a good hour with no kick. I've tried recompiling the plugin and also regenerating the config file but no luck.

Last edited by Snaggle; 04-01-2012 at 11:36.
Rothgar
Veteran Member
Old 04-03-2012 , 08:40   Re: AFK Manager (Version 3.4.3 / Updated June 3rd 2011)
Reply With Quote #1055

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snaggle View Post
I'm also having the spectators not being kicked problem. If a player sets himself to Spectator then goes AFK, the plugin doesn't seem to kick him anymore. It use to work fine from what I can remember.

He meets all the kick requirements (max players, flags etc) yet we had a player go AFK for a good hour with no kick. I've tried recompiling the plugin and also regenerating the config file but no luck.
I'm going to need someone to compile the plugin with DEBUG and it will spam a whole bunch of messages.

I need to track down what part of the code though is not kicking the spectators if people are saying it's not working.

Can it be duplicated with less players say on a test server? Obviously setting the player minimum variables lower etc.
CoolJosh3k
AlliedModders Donor
Old 04-24-2012 , 06:16   Re: AFK Manager (Version 3.4.3 / Updated June 3rd 2011)
Reply With Quote #1056

I tried using and testing this plugin. It does seem broken, indeed.
Rothgar
Veteran Member
Old 04-25-2012 , 15:40   Re: AFK Manager (Version 3.4.3 / Updated June 3rd 2011)
Reply With Quote #1057

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoolJosh3k View Post
I tried using and testing this plugin. It does seem broken, indeed.
How so?

have you installed it properly? Does it show as loaded? Anything in log files?
matrixmark
Old 04-27-2012 , 13:18   Re: AFK Manager (Version 3.4.3 / Updated June 3rd 2011)
Reply With Quote #1058

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snaggle View Post

Hey just wondering if this issue is still on-going or has it been sorted/fixed?

Cheers.
Rothgar
Veteran Member
Old 04-27-2012 , 20:05   Re: AFK Manager (Version 3.4.3 / Updated June 3rd 2011)
Reply With Quote #1059

Quote:
Originally Posted by matrixmark View Post
Hey just wondering if this issue is still on-going or has it been sorted/fixed?

Cheers.
I think Snaggle is trying to compile with Debug, however as of yet all people with issues have not tried a Debug compiled version of the plugin and thus I have no further information on whether there is problems with the plugin.

If there is I expect them to be slight bugs because there are over 2,000 servers running the plugin and only a select few complaints.

Because it's a selective few I really need those people to try a Debug version and see if we can get any further details from logs.

Keeping in mind it will be logging a lot of information etc.
matrixmark
Old 04-28-2012 , 03:56   Re: AFK Manager (Version 3.4.3 / Updated June 3rd 2011)
Reply With Quote #1060

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rothgar View Post
I think Snaggle is trying to compile with Debug, however as of yet all people with issues have not tried a Debug compiled version of the plugin and thus I have no further information on whether there is problems with the plugin.

If there is I expect them to be slight bugs because there are over 2,000 servers running the plugin and only a select few complaints.

Because it's a selective few I really need those people to try a Debug version and see if we can get any further details from logs.

Keeping in mind it will be logging a lot of information etc.
Ahh ok. I have just compiled with debug enabled and set it to log to file and will see how it goes for a bit... I probably can try setting myseld idle and see what happens. Will post back asap.

I have lately seen a large amount of players joining a game, playing for a few mins then they go idle/away for the rest of the map/campaign, unless someone vote kicks them. So need to no if it works etc.

Edit: On testing I cant see anything wrong with it as of yet... i let it manually set me idle and it kicked after my defined time and then I used the "take a break" option in the ESC menu and that also kicked me after defined time.

Tested also from spectate via spectate <player> command that also kicked me after my defined time so from what I can tell and have seen my end this works fine

Last edited by matrixmark; 04-28-2012 at 10:01.