Raised This Month: $29 Target: $400
 7% 

[ANY] Simple Filters 1.0.6 (Sourcebans++ support)


Post New Thread Reply   
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
FAQU
Member
Join Date: Sep 2020
Location: Romania
Old 01-12-2021 , 08:34   Re: [ANY?] Simple Filters 1.0.3
Reply With Quote #11

Updated plugin to version 1.0.3
I highly recommend upgrading to this version.

Quote:
Version 1.0.3
- Improved the way filters are read from files.
- Bans will go through Sourcebans++ if available.
- You can now choose your preferred method of banning. (SteamID / IP / Both)
- New feature: hide name change notifications from chat.
- Changed command sm_ipwhitelist into sm_whitelist.
__________________
FAQU is offline
Sajmooooon
Senior Member
Join Date: Nov 2018
Location: Slovakia
Old 01-12-2021 , 08:49   Re: [ANY?] Simple Filters 1.0.3
Reply With Quote #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by FAQU View Post
Updated plugin to version 1.0.3
I highly recommend upgrading to this version.
Thanks
Sajmooooon is offline
Sajmooooon
Senior Member
Join Date: Nov 2018
Location: Slovakia
Old 01-15-2021 , 16:26   Re: [ANY?] Simple Filters 1.0.3
Reply With Quote #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by FAQU View Post
Updated plugin to version 1.0.3
I highly recommend upgrading to this version.
Hi sorry for little bit late response but I had exams so I didn't have time for testing.

I tested ver. 1.0.3 and i found 2 bugs.

First when player get banned it will not show his name in ban - banlist.
Second in SteamID ban reason is "Simple" and player has instead of name "(" .

Here are images of bans:
IP ban - https://gyazo.com/ada2b3a7297f30d5cc35e1ad6d5f36c4
SteamId - https://gyazo.com/0623cc75500b2d1e498177f26807096c

+ When admin use command sm_ban then ban includes IP and SteamId, isn't easier use this instead of 2 types of ban ?
For example use this - SBPP_BanPlayer(0, client, 0, cBuffer); for sourcebans.

Last edited by Sajmooooon; 01-15-2021 at 17:56.
Sajmooooon is offline
FAQU
Member
Join Date: Sep 2020
Location: Romania
Old 01-16-2021 , 04:53   Re: [ANY?] Simple Filters 1.0.3
Reply With Quote #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sajmooooon View Post
Hi sorry for little bit late response but I had exams so I didn't have time for testing.

I tested ver. 1.0.3 and i found 2 bugs.

First when player get banned it will not show his name in ban - banlist.
Second in SteamID ban reason is "Simple" and player has instead of name "(" .

Here are images of bans:
IP ban - https://gyazo.com/ada2b3a7297f30d5cc35e1ad6d5f36c4
SteamId - https://gyazo.com/0623cc75500b2d1e498177f26807096c

+ When admin use command sm_ban then ban includes IP and SteamId, isn't easier use this instead of 2 types of ban ?
For example use this - SBPP_BanPlayer(0, client, 0, cBuffer); for sourcebans.
Thank you for the feedback !

The main reason behind using ServerCommand for banning was to keep the plugin compatible with as many banning systems as possible, instead of limiting it to Sourcebans++ and default bans. Since this workaround doesn't seem to work perfectly for Sourcebans++, I've ended up adding proper support for this method of banning.

Let me know if bans work properly now.

Off-Topic: GL with your exams
Attached Files
File Type: inc sourcebanspp.inc (4.0 KB, 7 views)
File Type: sp Get Plugin or Get Source (simple-filters.sp - 8 views - 16.8 KB)
__________________
FAQU is offline
Sajmooooon
Senior Member
Join Date: Nov 2018
Location: Slovakia
Old 01-16-2021 , 08:34   Re: [ANY?] Simple Filters 1.0.3
Reply With Quote #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by FAQU View Post
Thank you for the feedback !

The main reason behind using ServerCommand for banning was to keep the plugin compatible with as many banning systems as possible, instead of limiting it to Sourcebans++ and default bans. Since this workaround doesn't seem to work perfectly for Sourcebans++, I've ended up adding proper support for this method of banning.

Let me know if bans work properly now.

Off-Topic: GL with your exams
Thanks for your fast work

Now it works great
Sajmooooon is offline
FAQU
Member
Join Date: Sep 2020
Location: Romania
Old 01-16-2021 , 10:02   Re: [ANY?] Simple Filters 1.0.4 (Sourcebans++ support)
Reply With Quote #16

Updated plugin to version 1.0.4
Quote:
Version 1.0.4
-Improved Sourcebans++ support.
-Improved code readability.
-Fixed a few small issues.
Huge thanks to Sajmooon for the feedback regarding Sourcebans++
__________________
FAQU is offline
KasperH
Senior Member
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: Hungary
Old 01-19-2021 , 08:33   Re: [ANY?] Simple Filters 1.0.4 (Sourcebans++ support)
Reply With Quote #17

Nice pluign! Thanks for sharing with us.
On the first try, looks like it works on Left 4 Dead 2, no errors and it filters the chat just fine.
Will let you know if I find any bugs or errors.

01.21: Filters the names to, nice! Still no errors, looks like its working 100% with L4D2.
__________________

"I've Got You In My Sights!"

Last edited by KasperH; 01-21-2021 at 10:25. Reason: update
KasperH is offline
foon
Member
Join Date: Dec 2018
Old 01-20-2021 , 08:32   Re: [ANY?] Simple Filters 1.0.4 (Sourcebans++ support)
Reply With Quote #18

Any way to make it so the log shows what word was said?

Code:
L 01/1/2021 - 14:48:52: [simple-filters.smx] Blocked someusername message because it contains a bad word.
foon is offline
FAQU
Member
Join Date: Sep 2020
Location: Romania
Old 01-21-2021 , 02:12   Re: [ANY?] Simple Filters 1.0.4 (Sourcebans++ support)
Reply With Quote #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by foon View Post
Any way to make it so the log shows what word was said?
Afaik the latest version logs the entire message.
If you're using an older version of the plugin, I recommend updating.

Code:
[simple-filters.smx] Blocked PlayerName's message because it contains a bad word. Message: "message containing bad word"
__________________
FAQU is offline
jeremyvillanueva
Member
Join Date: Jan 2021
Location: Lima
Old 01-21-2021 , 08:48   Re: [ANY?] Simple Filters 1.0.4 (Sourcebans++ support)
Reply With Quote #20

Hi, FAQU, so much thanks for your work,
I'm using but I have more than 100 words on my banned words list

This is the error in the log:
L 01/21/2021 - 04:10:06: [SM] Exception reported: Array index out-of-bounds (index 100, limit 100)
L 01/21/2021 - 04:10:06: [SM] Blaming: simple-filters.smx
L 01/21/2021 - 04:10:06: [SM] Call stack trace:
L 01/21/2021 - 04:10:06: [SM] [1] Line 542, D:\plugins by FAQU\learning\Simple-Filters\pentru alliedmods si github\scripting\simple-filters.sp::GetFilters
L 01/21/2021 - 04:10:06: [SM] [2] Line 118, D:\plugins by FAQU\learning\Simple-Filters\pentru alliedmods si github\scripting\simple-filters.sp::OnConfigsExecuted

I want to ask, may you help me, is 100 the limit?
I traced to this function:
else BreakString(line, chatfilters[i], sizeof(chatfilters[]));

I was trying to fix it, but I want to know more about that constant number 100,
and how does BreakString works

Thanks
jeremyvillanueva is offline
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 21:07.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Theme made by Freecode