Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

!report

Post New Thread Reply   

vadik24
Old 05-29-2011 , 21:03   !report
Reply With Quote #1

Hello, I'm currently own wcs zombie reload server. I'm wondering if it possible to have script where player can type !report <steamid> or <playername> <reason> so it can send to report log and if it has 10 report or more, player will get ban. It'll be good script. Reason I want this script, so people will stop cade breaking/ breaking rules when admin is not here. My english sucks :p
TnTSCS
AlliedModders Donor
Old 05-29-2011 , 21:07   Re: !report
Reply With Quote #2

use voteban from the Custom Votes plugin... requires a certain number of people to voteban a player before it bans... you can set the number of people needed to ban someone and how long they are banned for.
vadik24
Old 05-29-2011 , 21:44   Re: !report
Reply With Quote #3

i have that but most people doesn't care because it didn't happen to them like cade breaking. how can he get ban when he does only one person? if he does to 5 people and 5 people did !report, it will definataly get ban... just asking for request or see if there any script that has that to report in log or something..
Greyscale
SourceMod Plugin Approver
Old 05-29-2011 , 23:52   Re: !report
Reply With Quote #4

While this is a good request, it isn't a job for ZR. Plus you will get the same problem with !report as you do with voteban - if he only annoys 1 person they will be the only one to !report. If they screw with 5 people voteban should do the job.
Old 05-30-2011 , 01:30   Re: !report
Reply With Quote #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greyscale View Post
While this is a good request, it isn't a job for ZR. Plus you will get the same problem with !report as you do with voteban - if he only annoys 1 person they will be the only one to !report. If they screw with 5 people voteban should do the job.
but that doesn't work when there like 20 players on and bad player abuse cade once per round which mean less chance to get into trouble! I'm just wondering if there a script for doing like !report to put in logs.... Because I believe I seen one that similiar to report bug!
rhelgeby
Veteran Member
Old 05-30-2011 , 01:48   Re: !report
Reply With Quote #6

This might be the closest one: http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?p=1146669

Still, nothing beats admins. If there's no admin on the server nothing will stop bad guys from annoying people. Votes will only work if the ban/kick threshold is low enough, but then it's also easy to abuse.

What you might need is more admins available. They don't have to play on the server, but players should be able to call an admin. The Signal plugin I linked to above only display messages to admins when they connect.

You can also use a IRC server with a IRC relay plugin. That way admins can monitor the server without being there. A trigger like "/needadmin <message>" could make a notification pop up for admins connected to the IRC server. I've seen this feature on some servers, but I don't know which plugins that provide it.

Zombie:Reloaded | PawnUnit | Object Library
(Please don't send private messages for support, they will be ignored. Use the forum.)
Send a message via MSN to rhelgeby