Sm_Skinchooser

Post New Thread Reply   

andi67
Veteran Member
Old 07-07-2020 , 03:53   Re: Sm_Skinchooser
Reply With Quote #2881

Quote:
Hi Andy,

I am having issues in Counter Strike : Source with invisible bots, console spams this in red:

mod_studio: MOVETYPE_FOLLOW with no model

All the path are correct. Forceskinsbots_team (2+3) has the path to the .mdl file.
The models otherwise work fine if chosen by player via menu.

Using version 5.2

P.S. Checked the forceskinsadmin/player - same thing, now the player is invisible. Seems like skins forcing does not work at all.
Try another model, maybe it is not compatible...

Quote:
Hi, andi67.
I installed and configured everything correctly, the models work correctly in the initial map, but if I change the map, the models are invisible. What could have happened? how can i solve this? thanks in advance!
Check in all files are on game- and fastdownloadserver...

Quote:
The SkinChooser v5.2 also require Armfix Extension or this ext is optional and I can didn't install him?
If you run a CSGOServer you need the extension.....
filippemonteiro
Old 07-08-2020 , 15:28   Re: Sm_Skinchooser
Reply With Quote #2882

Quote:
Originally Posted by andi67 View Post

Check in all files are on game- and fastdownloadserver...
I copied the cstrike folder from the server and pasted it into the game folder. Where would that quick download folder be? I also tried to put the files in the download folder and in the game's downloadlists and on the server, but nothing worked. remains invisible or "error" in red, if I change the map.
filippemonteiro
Old 07-08-2020 , 15:32   Re: Sm_Skinchooser
Reply With Quote #2883

Continuing:
Errors that appear on the console:
The server is using sv_pure 2. (Fully pure)
SOLID_VPHYSICS static prop with no vphysics model! (models/props_foliage/shrub_01a.mdl)
SOLID_VPHYSICS static prop with no vphysics model! (models/props_foliage/shrub_01a.mdl)
""
CMaterial:recacheVars: error loading vmt file for models/player/vad36capamerica/mask
CMaterial:recacheVars: error loading vmt file for models/player/vad36capamerica/leg
CMaterial:recacheVars: error loading vmt file for models/player/vad36capamerica/eye
CMaterial:recacheVars: error loading vmt file for models/player/vad36capamerica/head
CMaterial:recacheVars: error loading vmt file for models/player/vad36capamerica/res
CMaterial:recacheVars: error loading vmt file for models/player/vad36capamerica/body
CMaterial:recacheVars: error loading vmt file for models/player/deadpool/deadpool_tex01_bm
CMaterial:recacheVars: error loading vmt file for models/player/punisher_modern/body
CMaterial:recacheVars: error loading vmt file for models/player/punisher_modern/head
CMaterial:recacheVars: error loading vmt file for models/player/punisher_modern/feet
CMaterial:recacheVars: error loading vmt file for models/player/punisher_modern/pistol
CMaterial:recacheVars: error loading vmt file for
soke
Old 08-22-2020 , 18:19   Re: Sm_Skinchooser
Reply With Quote #2884

at the risk of being "trolled" can anyone see whats wrong with this?
models\thespectator\assassin.dx80.vtx
models\thespectator\assassin.dx90.vtx
models\thespectator\assissin.mdl
models\thespectator\assissin.phy
models\thespectator\assissin.sw.vtx
models\thespectator\assissin.vvd

materials\models\thespectator\assassin\boot_n ormal.vmt
materials\models\thespectator\assassin\boot_n ormal.vtf
materials\models\thespectator\assassin\boot_s heet.vmt
materials\models\thespectator\assassin\boot_s heet.vtf
materials\models\thespectator\assassin\fassas sin_normal.vtf
materials\models\thespectator\assassin\fassas sin_phong.vtf
materials\models\thespectator\assassin\fassas sin_sheet.vmt
materials\models\thespectator\assassin\fassas sin_sheet.vtf

this model does not download the files are in the correct place on the download server and as far as I can see the ini file is correct. the model works perfectly "locally" spellings checked and double checked, my other models (25) download correctly as do maps, sounds etc. just this model refuses to go. I know with 25 others to choose from why bother? but my servers are themed and this is part of my "alien" line up. I know it will be something simple but I just can't see it.
soke
Old 08-25-2020 , 19:56   Re: Sm_Skinchooser
Reply With Quote #2885

Hi Andi someone has suggested that the .sp file for skinchooser may have a cap for the number of models it supports. true or false?
soke
Old 08-26-2020 , 12:16   Re: Sm_Skinchooser
Reply With Quote #2886

Many many thanks to pribekerik who pointed out the incorrect spelling of assassin in the ini file, the download is of course now fixed.
Exactly what this forum is about "friendship"
InkQ
Old 09-05-2020 , 17:55   Re: Sm_Skinchooser
Reply With Quote #2887

I’m getting a red error as player models on CSS. Using latest version. I did everything correct, also put them on my FastDl.
andi67
Veteran Member
Old 09-08-2020 , 03:14   Re: Sm_Skinchooser
Reply With Quote #2888

If you have done all right than check if you have set SV_PURE correctly....
InkQ
Old 09-10-2020 , 14:34   Re: Sm_Skinchooser
Reply With Quote #2889

Quote:
Originally Posted by andi67 View Post
If you have done all right than check if you have set SV_PURE correctly....
hey man, thanks for the reply! i have set the sv_pure to 0 and such, now its working, but with the forceskinplayer one, when people join my server they are invisible unless they choose a model
andi67
Veteran Member
Old 09-10-2020 , 14:57   Re: Sm_Skinchooser
Reply With Quote #2890

Than check again if you have all files on game-and fastdownloadserver and written the paths correctly...