.: Description / Features :.
This plugin let player record their movements and saves them for later replay
this is useful for jumping against urself on kreedzmaps(or bhop or whatever)
like in racegame the ghost driver
Default settings are :
- 6 Saveslots per map and player
- unlimited recording time
- recording with 1,5Kbyte/s
.: CVars :.
.: Client Commands :.
- recorder_ignore_velocity <0|1> | Default: 0 Switch to ignore Velocity data disabled by default (very buggy and not useful)
- recorder_maxsize <size in kb> | Default: 2048 to disable set to 0
.: Credits :.
- say /demomenu - shows the menu
.: Changelog :.
- Empī - helping me with cast stuff
version 0.24 (record_rendermode.amxx)
- added addToFullPack forward that only the owner of the Ghost can see it
- added menuItem for visibility in rendermenu
- possibly fixed servercrash when someone is recording and replaying and server is restarting/mapchanging
- fixed Loading of other recording
- added progress indicator to playback hud
- fixed missing sequences
- changed fileformat and lowered size of header (new FileVersion is 24) (still compatible with FileVersion 22)
- moved recorddir to "addons/amxmodx/data/record/"
- added menu to choose Rendermode for the Ghost
- added the possibility to load recordings from other players
- changed filelayout a bit
- added extension ".rec" to files
- added Possibility to restrict filesizes
- optimized old code
version 0.2 initially release
- added automatic dir creation
- removed unused vars
.: Known Bugs :.
.: How to install :.
- Problems with pev_sequence and pev_gaitsequence (some sequences are not shown (upper body goes to default position)) (dont know how to fix this)(fixed in 0.24)
- Sizerestriction not working hopefully fixed inn next version)
.: Note :.
- Install like normal plugin
- create a folder called "record/" in your data direcory (files will be save to this directory)(created automatically since 0.23)
.: ToDo :.
- Server need write and read rights fro save directory
- per default files will be written with 1.5Kbyte/sec ( 15 min equal 1.4MB) so be sure u have enought space on your server or change RECLIMITER to a bigger value or loweer the amount of save slots
- byterate is calculated like this : 48*(1/RECLIMITER) this is max byterate per sec
- if you set RECLIMITER to 0.0 every playerthink will be recorded wich on normal server is approx. 66 times/sec (3.1Kbyte/s (2.7MB for 15 min))
- EDIT: just tested 20 min produced 1.5MB file
- didn't test on 64bit system dont know if it will work since datatypes are a bit different
- only tested in CStrike
- you could test it here 188.8.131.52:1338
.: FileStructure (Version 22) :.
- tweaking visual stuff if needed
the file is read until no data is found first float is useless
INT Version 
INT Unix Timestamp
String PLayer Name
String Steam ID
String Weapon Model
String Player Model
See servers running Ghost Recorder
Float Time to next think