Raised This Month: $32 Target: $400
 8% 

CS 1.6 sound dropping out randomly.

Post New Thread Reply   

GilbertLangriala
Old 07-26-2022 , 07:25   CS 1.6 sound dropping out randomly.
Reply With Quote #1

I hope someone can help. My sound when playing will drop out randomly. It also breaks the sound in Windows aswell and requires a full restart of the pc to get it working omegle.2yu.co again. I have searched high and low for a fix but with no luck. There are some search results with the same problem but no solution.

Your help would be appreciated.

Last edited by GilbertLangriala; 12-09-2022 at 06:42.
DJEarthQuake
Veteran Member
Old 07-27-2022 , 21:58   Re: CS 1.6 sound dropping out randomly.
Reply With Quote #2

Start with validating that there is enough free space on hard drive. After that good luck. Could be anything.
Old 08-05-2022 , 08:12   Re: CS 1.6 sound dropping out randomly.
Reply With Quote #3

Specs are

12600kf Asus z690 TUF D4 16gb DDR4 3080 FE Creative AE5 sound card. Windows 11

All drivers upto date. Thing is it also happened on my old build with Windows 10. The only thing carried over is the sound card.

So I have left the game running in offline and changing between maps for a few hours now and the sound has not dropped out. Call me crazy but I think it's server admins trolling me. :-( There is literally no one else experiencing this issue when searching.

I haven't played 1.6 in like 4 years and decided to give it ago again but have this same problem I had back then.
MurbiesWalto
Old 08-12-2022 , 02:31   Re: CS 1.6 sound dropping out randomly.
Reply With Quote #4

I'm having a real problem hearing sounds in cs go. I have tried everything, nothing seems to work, i have the recommended in game settings, i disabled enchantments in sound control panel and unchecked all of the boxes. Thought the headphone was the problem(cloud alpha), bought shps 9500 but i still can only hear close sounds. For example i couldn't hear a b bombsite plant in inferno while i was in car, too banana. I tried loudness equalization but it did not work for me either. I even tried console audio commands (pan radial weight exponents...) but instill cant hear omeglz properly. Any help would be appreciated

Last edited by MurbiesWalto; 09-23-2022 at 07:15.
KevinGrennansondra
Old 08-30-2022 , 03:48   Re: CS 1.6 sound dropping out randomly.
Reply With Quote #5

Try updating your audio drivers, or if they are up to date try reinstalling them.