Raised This Month: $12 Target: $400
 3% 

FF2 Need help with bosses and some plugins.

Post New Thread Reply   

coelamelon
Old 05-05-2019 , 13:00   Need help with bosses and some plugins.
Reply With Quote #1

First of all, I downloaded a boss from here and i uploaded correctly to my server and my configuration files, also I uploaded the files to my fastdl host, when we try to play as wheatley it plays the sounds, you can use the abilities etc, but, the model appears as an error, i tried checking the file paths if someting is wrong but it keeps showing error, i even decompiled the bz2 of the fastdl (so the player downloads the mdl files and sucH) but we still see a error message. Also I don't know if this could happen with another boss..

Another problem, I'm having this issue everytime freak fortress 2 is loaded

Quote:
scripting/compiled/freak_fortress_2.smx (Freak Fortress 2): unexpected error 23 in AskPluginLoad callback
scripting/compiled/freak_fortress_2/easter_abilities.smx (Freak Fortress 2: Easter Abilities): Native "FF2_RegisterSubplugin" was not found
scripting/compiled/freak_fortress_2/default_abilities.smx (Freak Fortress 2: Default Abilities): Native "FF2_GetFF2Flags" was not found
scripting/compiled/freak_fortress_2/rage_overlay.smx (Freak Fortress 2: rage_overlay): Native "FF2_RegisterSubplugin" was not found
scripting/compiled/freak_fortress_2/ff2_1st_set_abilities.smx (Freak Fortress 2: Abilities of 1st set): Native "FF2_RegisterSubplugin" was not found
scripting/compiled/freak_fortress_2/special_noanims.smx (Freak Fortress 2: special_noanims): Native "FF2_RegisterSubplugin" was not found
tf2attributes.smx ([TF2] TF2Attributes): Error detected in plugin startup (see error logs)
It says files aren't found and I checked everything and the files exist and are installed correctly and I still getting these problems., thanls.
Transit Of Venus
Old 05-06-2019 , 09:43   Re: Need help with bosses and some plugins.
Reply With Quote #2

Can you post the config to the boss here?

Click on the banner to explore my servers and more
Send a message via ICQ to Transit Of Venus Send a message via Skype™ to Transit Of Venus
JuegosPablo
Veteran Member
Old 05-06-2019 , 14:49   Re: Need help with bosses and some plugins.
Reply With Quote #3

i think you put the plugin on wrong format and wrong place
My Discord: JuegosPablo#0568
Batfoxkid
Old 05-06-2019 , 15:20   Re: Need help with bosses and some plugins.
Reply With Quote #4

Yeah, plugins need to be in the plugins folder. addons/sourcemod/plugins/

And FF2 subplugins need to be in the plugins freak folder addons/sourcemod/plugins/freaks/
Old 05-06-2019 , 17:42   Re: Need help with bosses and some plugins.
Reply With Quote #5

btw the plugins are .smx and they need be .ff2
My Discord: JuegosPablo#0568
Laser32
AlliedModders Donor
Old 05-11-2020 , 12:36   Re: Need help with bosses and some plugins.
Reply With Quote #6

Errors:
scripting/compiled/freak_fortress_2/default_abilities.smx (Freak Fortress 2: Default Abilities): Native "FF2_GetFF2Flags" was not found
scripting/compiled/freak_fortress_2/easter_abilities.smx (Freak Fortress 2: Easter Abilities): Native "FF2_RegisterSubplugin" was not found
scripting/compiled/freak_fortress_2/ff2_1st_set_abilities.smx (Freak Fortress 2: Abilities of 1st set): Native "FF2_RegisterSubplugin" was not found
scripting/compiled/freak_fortress_2/special_noanims.smx (Freak Fortress 2: special_noanims): Native "FF2_RegisterSubplugin" was not found
scripting/compiled/freak_fortress_2/rage_overlay.smx (Freak Fortress 2: rage_overlay): Native "FF2_RegisterSubplugin" was not found
freak_fortress_2.smx (Freak Fortress 2): unexpected error 23 in AskPluginLoad callback
NoloZero01
Old 05-12-2020 , 09:17   Re: Need help with bosses and some plugins.
Reply With Quote #7

Checking the source codes of FF2 and it's subplugins, I was unable to find any instances of FF2_RegisterSubplugin native or places where it gets called. Where did you take this FF2 and subplugins from?