Plugin Game:
Left 4 Dead
Plugin Dependencies:
    Servers with this Plugin:

Plugin Description:
    Laser/Silencer/Reloading/Speed/Magazine with one click
    Old 12-07-2017 , 11:29   [L4D] Simple Upgrades
    Reply With Quote #1

First of all, I want to thank Figa for his original plugin [L4D] Useful Upgrades.

Just type !perks to choose the most necessary(in my opinion) upgrades, or take all with one click.

Also there is a command for each upgrade for those people who already has binds:

sm_laser - Toggle Laser Sight
    sm_silencer - Toggle Silencer
    sm_reload - Reloader
    sm_speed - Adrenaline Implant
    sm_magazine - High Capacity Magazine
    sm_upgrades - All in One.

Installation:
    1. Put l4d_simple_upgrades.smx to left4dead/addons/sourcemod/plugins folder.
    2. Put l4d_su.phrases.txt to left4dead/addons/sourcemod/translation folder.
    3. Restart your server.

You will need colors.inc to compile.

All upgrades(silencer/laser)plugins are incompatible with each other, so if you want use one remove the others.
    Attached Files
    File Type: smx l4d_simple_upgrades.smx (8.4 KB, 747 views)
    File Type: sp Get Plugin or Get Source (l4d_simple_upgrades.sp - 743 views - 6.8 KB)
    File Type: txt l4d_su.phrases.txt (2.5 KB, 735 views)

Last edited by ReCreator; 12-25-2017 at 07:10.
    Krufftys Killers
    Old 12-08-2017 , 06:42   Re: [L4D] Simple Upgrades
    Reply With Quote #2

Getting some errors
    Attached Files
    File Type: log errors_20171208.log (5.8 KB, 376 views)
    ReCreator
    Old 12-09-2017 , 05:08   Re: [L4D] Simple Upgrades
    Reply With Quote #3

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Krufftys Killers View Post
    Getting some errors
    This plugin is intended for l4d1. I use it on my server for 2 weeks without errors. I couldn't adapt it for l4d2 because obviously don't know how(I'm the begginer in plugins writing) and not interested in l4d2 actually. Sorry...
    Old 12-15-2017 , 14:19   Re: [L4D] Simple Upgrades
    Reply With Quote #4

Does not compile.

/home/groups/sourcemod/upload_tmp/phpUBSjtC.sp(1) : fatal error 182: cannot read from file: "colors"

/home/groups/sourcemod/upload_tmp/phpE2wpVU.sp(75) : error 017: undefined symbol "CPrintToChat"
    /home/groups/sourcemod/upload_tmp/phpE2wpVU.sp(81) : error 017: undefined symbol "CPrintToChat"
    /home/groups/sourcemod/upload_tmp/phpE2wpVU.sp(95) : error 017: undefined symbol "CPrintToChat"
    /home/groups/sourcemod/upload_tmp/phpE2wpVU.sp(101) : error 017: undefined symbol "CPrintToChat"
    /home/groups/sourcemod/upload_tmp/phpE2wpVU.sp(115) : error 017: undefined symbol "CPrintToChat"
    /home/groups/sourcemod/upload_tmp/phpE2wpVU.sp(121) : error 017: undefined symbol "CPrintToChat"
    /home/groups/sourcemod/upload_tmp/phpE2wpVU.sp(135) : error 017: undefined symbol "CPrintToChat"
    /home/groups/sourcemod/upload_tmp/phpE2wpVU.sp(141) : error 017: undefined symbol "CPrintToChat"
    /home/groups/sourcemod/upload_tmp/phpE2wpVU.sp(155) : error 017: undefined symbol "CPrintToChat"
    /home/groups/sourcemod/upload_tmp/phpE2wpVU.sp(161) : error 017: undefined symbol "CPrintToChat"

This will not work with any !laser or !laseron plugin you have running also.
    Psyk0tik
    Veteran Member
    Old 12-15-2017 , 17:30   Re: [L4D] Simple Upgrades
    Reply With Quote #5

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Dominatez View Post
    Does not compile.

/home/groups/sourcemod/upload_tmp/phpUBSjtC.sp(1) : fatal error 182: cannot read from file: "colors"

/home/groups/sourcemod/upload_tmp/phpE2wpVU.sp(75) : error 017: undefined symbol "CPrintToChat"
    /home/groups/sourcemod/upload_tmp/phpE2wpVU.sp(81) : error 017: undefined symbol "CPrintToChat"
    /home/groups/sourcemod/upload_tmp/phpE2wpVU.sp(95) : error 017: undefined symbol "CPrintToChat"
    /home/groups/sourcemod/upload_tmp/phpE2wpVU.sp(101) : error 017: undefined symbol "CPrintToChat"
    /home/groups/sourcemod/upload_tmp/phpE2wpVU.sp(115) : error 017: undefined symbol "CPrintToChat"
    /home/groups/sourcemod/upload_tmp/phpE2wpVU.sp(121) : error 017: undefined symbol "CPrintToChat"
    /home/groups/sourcemod/upload_tmp/phpE2wpVU.sp(135) : error 017: undefined symbol "CPrintToChat"
    /home/groups/sourcemod/upload_tmp/phpE2wpVU.sp(141) : error 017: undefined symbol "CPrintToChat"
    /home/groups/sourcemod/upload_tmp/phpE2wpVU.sp(155) : error 017: undefined symbol "CPrintToChat"
    /home/groups/sourcemod/upload_tmp/phpE2wpVU.sp(161) : error 017: undefined symbol "CPrintToChat"

You need colors.inc in your addons/sourcemod/scripting/include folder.
    Old 12-15-2017 , 20:01   Re: [L4D] Simple Upgrades
    Reply With Quote #6

Don't know this why, though. Whenever I (in client side) or some clients want to have laser sight upgrades, we crash for no reason while the rest and the server is just fine. Also, it happens when we reconnect with players who have this upgrade, rendering the server dangerous (if that's the proper word to describe it) to clients whose game crashes with the laser sights.
    ReCreator
    Old 12-16-2017 , 00:21   Re: [L4D] Simple Upgrades
    Reply With Quote #7

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Dominatez View Post
    Does not compile.

All upgrades or lasersight/silencer plugins are incompatible with each other. I uploaded the description with color.inc compulsory for compile. Thanks.
    Old 12-16-2017 , 15:38   Re: [L4D] Simple Upgrades
    Reply With Quote #8

Yep, this plugin is imcompatible with the !laseron plugin which most people have.

Could you not set up a few CVARS to switch
    Laser On Or Off
    Silencer On Or Off
    Reload On Or Off
    Speed On Or Off
    Magazine On Or Off

And i knew about the colors.inc... What i should have said was that it does not compile on the official alliedmods compiler.

ReCreator - You might want to tell people what folder that l4d_su.phrases.txt is supposed to be put in... Just a suggestion my friend.

Last edited by Dominatez; 12-16-2017 at 15:40.
    Dominatez
    Old 12-16-2017 , 16:06   Re: [L4D] Simple Upgrades
    Reply With Quote #9

Quote:
    Originally Posted by cravenge View Post
    Don't know this why, though. Whenever I (in client side) or some clients want to have laser sight upgrades, we crash for no reason while the rest and the server is just fine. Also, it happens when we reconnect with players who have this upgrade, rendering the server dangerous (if that's the proper word to describe it) to clients whose game crashes with the laser sights.
    I just removed all the code from the plugin to do with the laser upgrade and it's working great now. Make a few tweaks and i am wondering if i can stick the knife upgrade from L4D1 in there (Will have to check).
    NEO_MATRIXX
    Old 01-30-2018 , 21:09   Re: [L4D] Simple Upgrades
    Reply With Quote #10

working without errors.: 3: 3

Last edited by NEO_MATRIXX; 01-30-2018 at 21:14.