Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

Galileo v5.9.1-925 (a feature rich map voting plugin) | Last Update: 2018-07-16

Post New Thread Reply   

chaves
Old 04-02-2016 , 17:49   Re: Galileo v2.5 (a feature rich map voting plugin) | Last Update: 02.04.2016
Reply With Quote #131

Quote:
Originally Posted by addons_zz View Post
Released a new version:

2016-04-02 | v2.5
  1. Add new cvar 'gal_nom_minplayers_control' to control the nominations voting map list behavior.

Code:
// Let the server players nominate maps from the nomination file list // 'gal_nom_mapfile', and: // 0 - Show the nominated maps at the map voting list. // 1 - Do NOT show those nominated maps at the map voting when the cvar //     'gal_vote_minplayers' is enabled and those nominated maps are NOT //     on the 'gal_vote_minplayers_mapfile' maps file list. gal_nom_minplayers_control 0

guy you're fucking! thank you so much....
now we just need to run the "RTV" when off administrators without even received message that we can not use when there are administrators on line
addons_zz
Veteran Member
Old 04-02-2016 , 17:51   Re: Galileo v2.5 (a feature rich map voting plugin) | Last Update: 02.04.2016
Reply With Quote #132

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaves View Post
now we just need to run the "RTV" when off administrators without even received message that we can not use when there are administrators on line
You want to deactivate the message from that feature?

Support me on Patreon, Ko-fi, Liberapay or Open Collective
chaves
Old 04-02-2016 , 18:09   Re: Galileo v2.5 (a feature rich map voting plugin) | Last Update: 02.04.2016
Reply With Quote #133

Quote:
You want to deactivate the message from that feature?

No, sorry translator complicates everything, I say that RTV is not working and generates message that we can not use when you have administradoers ON but has no ON administrator, understand?

Last edited by chaves; 04-02-2016 at 18:13. Reason: erro
addons_zz
Veteran Member
Old 04-02-2016 , 19:24   Re: Galileo v2.5 (a feature rich map voting plugin) | Last Update: 02.04.2016
Reply With Quote #134

Quote:
No, sorry translator complicates everything, I say that RTV is not working and generates message that we can not use when you have administradoers ON but has no ON administrator, understand?
On my computer it is working right/accurately/fine/good/ok. Please, bring me more information about your server, otherwise there is nothing I can do about it for you. Type the following commands in the server console:
  • status
  • version
  • meta list
  • amxx list
  • amxx cvars
If you don't have access the your game server's console, join your server and type the
following in your game console:
  • status
  • rcon_password your_rcon_password
  • rcon version
  • rcon meta list
  • rcon amxx list
  • rcon amxx cvars
  1. Paste here everything from the status command *except* the player list.
  2. Paste here the entire result from the version, meta list and amxx list commands.
  3. Paste here *only* the CVARs that contain "galileo.amxx" in the last column
    from the amxx cvars command. They will be grouped together.

addons_zz
Veteran Member
Old 04-03-2016 , 11:49   Re: Galileo v2.5.1 (a feature rich map voting plugin) | Last Update: 03.04.2016
Reply With Quote #135

Released a new version:

2016-04-03 | v2.5.1
  1. Added a new LANG constant 'GAL_NOM_CANCEL_OPTION' = Cancel all your Nominations.
  2. Added the option to the 'gal_vote_minplayers_mapfile' to use the map cycle file.

chaves
Old 04-07-2016 , 19:45   Re: Galileo v2.5.1 (a feature rich map voting plugin) | Last Update: 03.04.2016
Reply With Quote #136

Quote:
Released a new version:

2016-04-03 | v2.5.1
  1. Added a new LANG constant 'GAL_NOM_CANCEL_OPTION' = Cancel all your Nominations.
  2. Added the option to the 'gal_vote_minplayers_mapfile' to use the map cycle file.

the version with the possibility of naming maps only from the list according to "gal_vote_minplayers" is not using the normal list when full server, you can correct?
addons_zz
Veteran Member
Old 04-07-2016 , 23:13   Re: Galileo v2.5.1 (a feature rich map voting plugin) | Last Update: 03.04.2016
Reply With Quote #137

Quote:
the version with the possibility of naming maps only from the list according to "gal_vote_minplayers" is not using the normal list when full server, you can correct?
Sure, but will take some time.

chaves
Old 04-08-2016 , 17:00   Re: Galileo v2.5.1 (a feature rich map voting plugin) | Last Update: 03.04.2016
Reply With Quote #138

this option is still in trouble, "gal_rtv_wait_admin" is set to 0 can use standard but is set to 1 and ADM OFF Players can not use, the message that the presence of ON administrators can not use
addons_zz
Veteran Member
Old 04-08-2016 , 17:32   Re: Galileo v2.5.1 (a feature rich map voting plugin) | Last Update: 03.04.2016
Reply With Quote #139

Quote:
this option is still in trouble, "gal_rtv_wait_admin" is set to 0 can use standard but is set to 1 and ADM OFF Players can not use, the message that the presence of ON administrators can not use
Make sure you are not an admin. It is working here.

chaves
Old 04-08-2016 , 19:43   Re: Galileo v2.5.1 (a feature rich map voting plugin) | Last Update: 03.04.2016
Reply With Quote #140

Quote:
Make sure you are not an admin. It is working here.

I am an administrator, but I return as normal player just to check the complaints of the players, and confirm that does not work and the message as if administrator logged into the server