Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

JBDUBB adminmod..now my auto/ rebuy buttons are "restri

Post New Thread Reply   

nid
Old 05-29-2004 , 22:40   JBDUBB adminmod..now my auto/ rebuy buttons are "restri
Reply With Quote #1

HELP! Yes I am a Noob at this but I need someone to point me in the right direction. I just installed JbDubbs adminmod on WinXP for CS which as u probably know has AMX in it as well.. Everything is working fine now...........with this one exception. I am getting some complaints about the "Auto buy " and "Auto Re-buy" (F1 & F2) are not working. They give a "These butotns are restricted" now....? So basically....every round......you must repurchase everything AGAIN..... can anyone please help set me in the right direction pleeeeeeeeeeease!?

thnx in advace
Send a message via AIM to nid
QwertyAccess
Veteran Member
Old 05-29-2004 , 23:56  
Reply With Quote #2

there is no easy way to disable weapons buying without blocking those commands, there is a way but the person who coded it doesnt feel like rewriting the autobuying rebuying system.
Old 05-30-2004 , 00:19   oh god....my Brain hurts now!
Reply With Quote #3

Thanks for getting back to me sooooo fast... So.....what you are saying is...since I am using JBDubbs with AMX......its a default setting to turn off the "Auto buy" and "auto Rebuy" in the program? I hope not..... Im pretty pleased so far with it with this one major exception here..... Any suggestions? Should I try some other admin type of program? I am sort of a noob so forgive my nievness.....

thnx again!
Send a message via AIM to nid
QwertyAccess
Veteran Member
Old 05-30-2004 , 00:22  
Reply With Quote #4

well i belive in 0.20 Autobuy or was it Rebuy is enabled.
Old 05-30-2004 , 01:50  
Reply With Quote #5

JGHG updated this plugin on the CVS to allow the auto buy and rebuy commands, he stripped the restricted weapons from purchase, check the CVS for the amx_restmenu.amx plugins and you will see he made thsi change.