Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

Bazooka Advanced (Version 1.3d Source released)

Post New Thread Reply   

Major_victory
Old 11-21-2005 , 17:02  
Reply With Quote #21

um yeah i kind found out that what More put in here apparently replaces the bomb entirely, that's how he was able to add a weapon, by removing one. the only way i could make this compatible with bomb maps would probably be to replace some other weapon, in the main category.

what main gun should i replace?
I wanna replace one that noone will care if it's missing

I just browsed through the amx constants for weapons and i think these are my only choices:
CSW_P228
CSW_SCOUT
CSW_HEGRENADE
CSW_XM1014
CSW_C4 <<---- What it's set to now
CSW_MAC10
CSW_AUG
CSW_SMOKEGRENADE
CSW_ELITE
CSW_FIVESEVEN
CSW_UMP45
CSW_SG550
CSW_GALI
CSW_GALIL
CSW_FAMAS
CSW_USP
CSW_GLOCK18
CSW_AWP
CSW_MP5NAVY
CSW_M249
CSW_M3
CSW_M4A1
CSW_TMP
CSW_G3SG1
CSW_FLASHBANG
CSW_DEAGLE
CSW_SG552
CSW_AK47
CSW_KNIFE
CSW_P90
CSW_VEST
CSW_VESTHELM

HIW_BERETTA
HIW_SPAS12
HIW_M4A1
HIW_MP5A4
HIW_MP5SD5
HIW_AK47
HIW_AKS74U
HIW_GLOCK
HIW_M11
HIW_M11SD
HIW_PSG1
HIW_ZASTAVA
HIW_M16A2
IW_REMINGTON
IW_NATOGREN
IW_TANGOGREN
IW_FLASHBANG
Send a message via AIM to Major_victory Send a message via Yahoo to Major_victory
joka69
Old 11-21-2005 , 17:35  
Reply With Quote #22

Have a look at the amx version of the bazooka plugin.Basicaly it uses the knife ,but the knife is only replaced with the rpg model if they buy or arena is on.
Attached Files
File Type: sma Get Plugin or Get Source (bazooka.sma - 823 views - 33.0 KB)
Old 11-21-2005 , 18:53  
Reply With Quote #23

do you think people would care if the smoke grenade was replaced to make way for the bazooka?

i don't know about you or other people but i personally don't like it all that much...

i think i see how he used the knife now, i came close but i forgot an important section, when you fire

thanks for the help
Send a message via AIM to Major_victory Send a message via Yahoo to Major_victory
NK
Old 11-22-2005 , 05:20  
Reply With Quote #24

Where Do U Get The Rocket Launchermodel????? It Look Cool.
Why Dun U Make The Model With The Bazooka Mod, It Will Be More Cooler With It
joka69
Old 11-22-2005 , 11:08  
Reply With Quote #25

The model is from half life its alredy there ,you dont need to DL it.

Wow this must be 4th account you have ,im sure you got banned
Veteran Member
Old 11-22-2005 , 21:38  
Reply With Quote #26

ummmm, two probs

1. Admins can't be given bazooka if they have immunity, this gets GREATLY annoying. amx_bazooka does not work for admins with immunity because of problem #3.

2. peeps who have bazooka become invisible 25% of the time.

3. amx_bazooka and amx_bazooka_give are cvars not commands and require rcon (i want it to only require rcon or immunity flag, not actually use rcon).

4. Even though this isn't much of a prob, bazooka always switches to oppesite hand. If you are using right hand, bazooka is in your left, if using left hand bazooka is in your right.

Also you can't just give the person another primary weapon as bazooka instead of giving them knife? I'd like to use this on de_ maps as well. (prob the para slot is good)
Send a message via AIM to Lord_Destros
Lord_Destros
Veteran Member
Old 11-23-2005 , 14:06  
Reply With Quote #27

also shouldn't
Code:
  register_srvcmd("amx_rpg", "drop_rpg", ADMIN_KICK)
  register_srvcmd("amx_rpg_give", "cmdrpg_give", ADMIN_KICK, "<@all or name/id> <amount>")
be changed to to
Code:
  register_concmd("amx_rpg", "drop_rpg", ADMIN_KICK)
  register_concmd("amx_rpg_give", "cmdrpg_give", ADMIN_KICK, "<@all or or name/id> <amount>")
?
Send a message via AIM to Lord_Destros
Major_victory
Old 11-24-2005 , 12:00  
Reply With Quote #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord_Destros
ummmm, two probs

1. Admins can't be given bazooka if they have immunity, this gets GREATLY annoying. amx_bazooka does not work for admins with immunity because of problem #3.

2. peeps who have bazooka become invisible 25% of the time.

3. amx_bazooka and amx_bazooka_give are cvars not commands and require rcon (i want it to only require rcon or immunity flag, not actually use rcon).

4. Even though this isn't much of a prob, bazooka always switches to oppesite hand. If you are using right hand, bazooka is in your left, if using left hand bazooka is in your right.

Also you can't just give the person another primary weapon as bazooka instead of giving them knife? I'd like to use this on de_ maps as well. (prob the para slot is good)
Ok i think i fixed #3 with the fix you suggested below...
as for #1 i've never been able to est witha nother admin on so i'll have to look into that
and with #2 I've never seen someone go invisible but i'll look into that too, it could be a glitch with mike_cao's code because i noticed he had a problem with it in his gore plugin...

and finally to #4 I have no idea why it switches to the opposit side, i'm looking for ways to change that and to maybe even use the animations for firing and reloading and such

I think i have found a way to replace a diff weapon other than bomb, i'm going to be working on that today.

Wish me luck
joka69
Old 11-24-2005 , 12:08  
Reply With Quote #29

I think you forgot to add
Code:
register_event("ResetHUD","event_respawn","be","1=1")
[/code]
Old 11-24-2005 , 12:28  
Reply With Quote #30

thx joka i just put that in

ok i can easily replace any weapon i want (right now i'm trying it with the famas) but it creates a whole new set of problems...

1. when you fire you actualy shoot famas bullets and hear the famas sounds along with all of the bazooka sounds and stuffs. is there a way to prevent this from happening?

2. when you switch weapons for the first time it stays as a bazooka but fires like the weapon you switched to.

3. when you throw the bazooka it also throws a famas thus spawning and extra weapon

4. the animations move but they are all the wrong ones

i'm beginning to think this may be more trouble than it's worth :/

if anyone could help me with those problems that would be great