Raised This Month: $218 Target: $400
 54% 

Stripper:Source Help


Post New Thread Reply   
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Author Message
Kal
New Member
Join Date: Nov 2019
Old 11-11-2019 , 00:27   Stripper:Source Help
Reply With Quote #1

Hi, Im trying to modify the gravity of a trigger_gravity
Code:
modify:
{
	match: 
	{
	       "classname" "trigger_gravity"
	       "origin" "0 -1536 6692"
	}
	insert:
	{
	       "gravity" "-100"
	}
}
This is my config right now, If anyone could help that would be great!
Kal is offline
OciXCrom
Veteran Member
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Macedonia
Old 11-11-2019 , 09:48   Re: Stripper:Source Help
Reply With Quote #2

This is the AMXX section.
__________________
OciXCrom is offline
Send a message via Skype™ to OciXCrom
Rohanlogs
Senior Member
Join Date: Nov 2015
Old 11-11-2019 , 13:39   Re: Stripper:Source Help
Reply With Quote #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kal View Post
Hi, Im trying to modify the gravity of a trigger_gravity
Hi. Here's the correct format to modify entity properties with stripper.
Code:
modify:
{
	match:
	{
		//classname, origin, hammerid
	}
	replace:
	{
		//
	}
}
__________________
Rohanlogs is offline
Kal
New Member
Join Date: Nov 2019
Old 11-11-2019 , 15:16   Re: Stripper:Source Help
Reply With Quote #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rohanlogs View Post
Hi. Here's the correct format to modify entity properties with stripper.
Code:
modify:
{
	match:
	{
		//classname, origin, hammerid
	}
	replace:
	{
		//
	}
}

Hi, this is what I have now

Code:
modify:
{
	match:
	{
		//"trigger_gravity" "0 -1536 6692" "79693"
	}
	replace:
	{
		//"gravity" "-100"
	}
}
Is this correct?
Kal is offline
Rohanlogs
Senior Member
Join Date: Nov 2015
Old 11-12-2019 , 06:47   Re: Stripper:Source Help
Reply With Quote #5

Spoiler

No. That's not how you match.
Just copy and paste the properties from the dump file.
The matching part might work only with hammerid, but I personally like to use classname and origin as well.
Like this:
Code:
modify:
{
	match:
	{
		"classname" "trigger_gravity"
                "origin"  "0 -1536 6692" 
                "hammerid" "79693"
	}
However since I'm not an expert, I'm not sure if you can modify the gravity of entities with stripper.
Can you show me all the properties of this entity from the dump file?
What exactly are you trying to do and in which map?
Sorry if theres typos, using my phone.
__________________
Rohanlogs is offline
Kal
New Member
Join Date: Nov 2019
Old 11-12-2019 , 16:32   Re: Stripper:Source Help
Reply With Quote #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rohanlogs View Post
No. That's not how you match.
Just copy and paste the properties from the dump file.
The matching part might work only with hammerid, but I personally like to use classname and origin as well.
Like this:
Code:
modify:
{
	match:
	{
		"classname" "trigger_gravity"
                "origin"  "0 -1536 6692" 
                "hammerid" "79693"
	}
However since I'm not an expert, I'm not sure if you can modify the gravity of entities with stripper.
Can you show me all the properties of this entity from the dump file?
What exactly are you trying to do and in which map?
Sorry if theres typos, using my phone.


Code:
modify:
{
	match:
	{
		"classname" "trigger_gravity"
                "origin" "0 -1536 6692"
                "hammerid" "79693"
	}
	replace:
	{
		"gravity" "-100"
	}
}
Im trying to edit the gravity to fix a bug where you get stuck in the ceiling on surf_cubic.

Code:
{
"model" "*300"
"StartDisabled" "0"
"spawnflags" "4097"
"origin" "0 -1536 6692"
"gravity" "-180"
"classname" "trigger_gravity"
"hammerid" "79693"
}
Kal is offline
Rohanlogs
Senior Member
Join Date: Nov 2015
Old 11-13-2019 , 02:55   Re: Stripper:Source Help
Reply With Quote #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kal View Post
Spoiler
That looks correct. It should change the gravity value.
__________________
Rohanlogs is offline
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 17:06.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Theme made by Freecode