Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

[Any] Chat-Processor (Replacement for Simple Chat Processor)

Post New Thread Reply   

foxhound27
AlliedModders Donor
Old 09-21-2019 , 12:11   Re: [Any] Chat-Processor (Replacement for Simple Chat Processor)
Reply With Quote #311

Quote:
21/09/2019 12:090: [SM] Exception reported: Failed to create native "ChatProcessor_GetFlagFormatString", name is probably already in use
21/09/2019 12:090: [SM] Blaming: chat-processor-2.1.5.smx
21/09/2019 12:090: [SM] Call stack trace:
21/09/2019 12:090: [SM] [0] CreateNative
21/09/2019 12:090: [SM] [1] Line 61, chat-processor-2.1.5.sp::AskPluginLoad2
21/09/2019 12:090: [SM] Failed to load plugin "chat-processor-2.1.5.smx": unexpected error 23 in AskPluginLoad callback.

what am i doing wrong? any help?? left 4 dead 2

Last edited by foxhound27; 09-21-2019 at 12:12.
Bara
AlliedModders Donor
Old 09-21-2019 , 13:05   Re: [Any] Chat-Processor (Replacement for Simple Chat Processor)
Reply With Quote #312

You probably have 2 versions of chat-processor running on your server.
Discord (Bara#5006) | My Plugins (GitHub)
You like my work? Support is not a crime.
Antithasys
Old 10-05-2019 , 23:44   Re: [Any] Chat-Processor (Replacement for Simple Chat Processor)
Reply With Quote #313

This is kind of really cool to see that my chat program (or at least the concept/code) is still in use today! This is one awesome community. <3

edit: word

When you think about asking a question... consider what have you tried?

Last edited by Antithasys; 10-05-2019 at 23:47. Reason: edit: word
ItsCEED
Old 01-31-2020 , 03:13   Re: [Any] Chat-Processor (Replacement for Simple Chat Processor)
Reply With Quote #314

https://prnt.sc/qvgl28

How to solve the double dots issue in the name? Is that even Chat Processor issue? I see many ppl have it
Send a message via Skype™ to ItsCEED
paulo_crash
AlliedModders Donor
Old 01-31-2020 , 12:50   Re: [Any] Chat-Processor (Replacement for Simple Chat Processor)
Reply With Quote #315

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsCEED View Post

How to solve the double dots issue in the name? Is that even Chat Processor issue? I see many ppl have it
Try to disable these two plugins "cp-scp-wrapper.smx" and "custom-chatcolors-cp.smx" , see if that works.
SpiritBob
Old 03-08-2020 , 14:55   Re: [Any] Chat-Processor (Replacement for Simple Chat Processor)
Reply With Quote #316

Hello everyone. This plugin is amazing, but there is one slight problem with it, in one specific game.

In CS:GO, if the server is configured to be a competitive one, and the clients have enabled colors (which should be by default - they are present only in competitive servers), when you write messages you get a small colored dot of your actual assigned teammate color next to your name. With this plugin though (which is used by other plugins, like HexTags), that dot is replicated and it makes everything so ugly. (One before the tag, one after the tag).

Could you please make special arrangements to disabling these dots? Alternatively people can write cl_teammate_colors_show 0 in their console, or from options disable the colors altogether, but I've seen face-it servers that made it possible to remove somehow these dots, yet keep the colors in radar/minimap intact.

Last edited by SpiritBob; 03-08-2020 at 14:56.
SpiritBob
Old 03-08-2020 , 14:57   Re: [Any] Chat-Processor (Replacement for Simple Chat Processor)
Reply With Quote #317

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsCEED View Post

My previous reply is specifically to that very same problem. Please refer to that picture to get a general idea of the issue at hand.
Enzyoo
Old 03-09-2020 , 01:53   Re: [Any] Chat-Processor (Replacement for Simple Chat Processor)
Reply With Quote #318

Competitive causes the dots to appear. Unless you plan on running a vanilla server, change it to custom to get rid of it.
add the following to your cfgs or startup string:

game_type 3
game_mode 0
SpiritBob
Old 03-09-2020 , 06:01   Re: [Any] Chat-Processor (Replacement for Simple Chat Processor)
Reply With Quote #319

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enzyoo View Post
Competitive causes the dots to appear. Unless you plan on running a vanilla server, change it to custom to get rid of it.
add the following to your cfgs or startup string:

game_type 3
game_mode 0
Sorry, but this is not acceptable. What if we are running a competitive server and wish to use this plugin?

As I said, I've seen Face-it make it possible, to remove only the dots from the chat, yet keep the rest of the functionality intact (colored teammates in radar/mini-scoreboard). Rather than completely breaking the server by removing the competitive configuration it so depends on, a plugin could simply force
Code:
cl_teammate_colors_show 0
which would remove ALL teammate color functionality, but this again, is not optimal. Only a part of it must be removed.

Last edited by SpiritBob; 03-09-2020 at 06:20.
paulo_crash
AlliedModders Donor
Old 03-09-2020 , 14:03   Re: [Any] Chat-Processor (Replacement for Simple Chat Processor)
Reply With Quote #320

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiritBob View Post
Hello everyone. This plugin is amazing, but there is one slight problem with it, in one specific game.

In CS:GO, if the server is configured to be a competitive one, and the clients have enabled colors (which should be by default - they are present only in competitive servers), when you write messages you get a small colored dot of your actual assigned teammate color next to your name. With this plugin though (which is used by other plugins, like HexTags), that dot is replicated and it makes everything so ugly. (One before the tag, one after the tag).

Could you please make special arrangements to disabling these dots? Alternatively people can write cl_teammate_colors_show 0 in their console, or from options disable the colors altogether, but I've seen face-it servers that made it possible to remove somehow these dots, yet keep the colors in radar/minimap intact.
I believe it is not the Chat-Processor BUG, ​​I use it with a private version of Chat Tags Score Colors, and it does not have this BUG.

http://prntscr.com/rdudcb

I believe it is HexTags, try to open issues in his official thread to check.