This plugin helps developers fiddle with those netprops of entities. It is not meant for usage beyond developing...
The plugin allows you to watch how the netprops of an entity changed.
It requires an extension that is provided with this plugin.
- sm_ted_select - selects an entity for further processing
- sm_ted_selectself - selects yourself for further processing
- sm_ted_spawnhook <classname> - uses sdkhooks to select the next spawning entity with that classname
- sm_ted_menuselect - opens a menu with all entities, categorized by NetClass and ClassName.
- sm_ted_listselect - lists all entities
- sm_ted_selectid <entityid> - select one of them for further inspection.
- sm_ted_show - shows all netprops and their values.
- sm_ted_set <netprop> <value> - set a netprop to a specified value (doesn't work on vectors yet)
- sm_ted_watch - shows changed netprops of the selected entity every second. (auto)
- sm_ted_stopwatch - stops watching an entity. (auto)
- sm_ted_save - saves an entities netprops for later comparison. (manual)
- sm_ted_compare - compares the current netprops with the saved ones. (manual)
- sm_ted_ignore <netprop> - don't show changes to this netprop.
- sm_ted_unignore <netprop> - show changes to this netprop.
- sm_ted_ignorefile <filename> - don't show changes to the netprops listed in the given file.
- sm_ted_unignorefile <filename> - show changes to the netprops listed in the given file.
- sm_ted_log <filename> - logs everything to a file
Natives (these are pretty much the same as the commands)
- sm_tentdev_watchinterval - Interval between watch steps in seconds (default: 1.0)
- sm_tentdev_separator - Separator between watch steps (default: "------")
- sm_tentdev_ignorefiles_path - Path where the netprop ignore files reside (default: "configs/tEntDevIgnoreLists/"), only available with the IgnoreCommon sub-plugin.
- TED_SetNetprop(client, const String:sNetprop, const String:sValue);
- TED_SelectEntity(client, entity);
- TED_IgnoreNetprop(client, const String:sNetprop);
- TED_UnignoreNetprop(client, const String:sNetprop);
1. Select an entity by aiming at it and saying /ted_selectAuto
2. Save its netprops by saying /ted_save
3. Do sth with it, e.g. upgrade a teleporter
4. Get changed netprops by saying /ted_compare
1. Select an entity by aiming at it and saying /ted_select
Example Output of sm_watch (just finished building a teleporter)
2. Start watching the entity by saying /ted_watch
3. Do sth with it.
4. Every second all changed netprops will be listed
5. Stop watching by saying /ted_stopwatch or selecting another entity.
m_flPercentageConstructed changed from 0.8550 to 0.9000
m_iHealth changed from 129 to 136
m_flPercentageConstructed changed from 0.9000 to 0.9500
m_iHealth changed from 136 to 143
m_flPercentageConstructed changed from 0.9500 to 0.9950
m_iHealth changed from 143 to 150
m_bBuilding changed from 1 to 0
m_bClientSideFrameReset changed from 1 to 0
m_flPercentageConstructed changed from 0.9950 to 1.0000
m_flPlaybackRate changed from 0.5000 to 0.0000
m_iState changed from 0 to 1
m_nModelIndex changed from 535 to 540
m_nNewSequenceParity changed from 1 to 2
m_nResetEventsParity changed from 1 to 2
- Left 4 Dead (Win) (Linux)
- Left 4 Dead 2 (Win) (Linux)
- Orangebox Valve (CSS / TF2 / DODS / HL2DM / GMOD) (Win) (Linux)
- Orangebox (OB Mods-ONLY [ZPS, AOC, PVKII, etc.]) (Win) (Linux)
- Episode 1 (EP1 [Insurgency, Eternal Silence, other EP1 mods.]) (Win)
- Alien Swarm (Win)
- Dark Messiah (Win)
- Bloody Good Time (Win)
can be found here
. tEntDev_02.zip is the old version, which didnt require an extension but those ugly keyvalues cfg files containing a list of all entities. if someone for some reason still wants to use that... its still here.
Note: If you want to compile this yourself you will need the colors, sdkhooks and netprops includes.